Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Work Friend Keven posted:

So this ends up gam v imt in a tiebreaker for 2nd every time right

Not if one of them finds a way to lose to FNC.

Or beat LZ lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Oh yeah good point.................... NOT

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Firmly grasp the :kazooieass:

CODChimera posted:

Everyone is bad, theres's like 2 maybe 3 good teams.

And no TSM isn't one of the good teams.

I mean you have to put SKT/LZ in the good team category

RNG after that?

It's a steep drop off from there.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Good teams:

TSM
IMT
C9 (ehh)

Got to agree with that guy, only 2 maybe 3 good teams

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Good teams:

TSM
IMT
C9 (ehh)

Fair

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Flame is a washed up sack of crap but if he loses to soaz naut on this freakin patch idk what to say

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
Can't wait to see how the flash less Soaz gets tilted here.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Good teams:

TSM
IMT
C9 (ehh)

Close but IMT is the ehh team.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

hi i made art follow me on patreon for more shitposts as i wrangle gimp into doing my bidding

disclaimer: i do not have a patreon

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

pobelter or poobelter? flash my friend its worth it

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

pobelter or poobelter? flash my friend its worth it

He may not actually have been able to between the knock up and Cass grounding field.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Pobelter: Pls no more gank my lane

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
ezreal with the essence fucks

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Hugely desperate flash from Caps there

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Killed By Death posted:

Hugely desperate flash from Caps there

yeah that was the epitome of a Greedy Play

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Olleh's flash glitterlance going wide left lmao

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
Maokai is going to be ridiculously tanky against this comp until Xayah gets three items at least.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I fell asleep during this match and I'm fuckin pissed it's still 1-1

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Crazy Larry posted:

Maokai is going to be ridiculously tanky against this comp until Xayah gets three items at least.

Fnatic are trying to stall the game out but i feel like trist is gonna scale harder than xayah in literally every regard so it's a really dumb move from them?

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Ahh, NA week 2. :allears:

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
Flame needed to use his Maokai ult while FNC was still in the pit to force them to back off or get locked in place for a huge shockwave.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Ok I'm going to bed I'll check in the morning to verify that the final standings are gam 1 long zoo 2

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
Immortals seems like a team that has really peaked in ability, and they are not very good.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

womp womp

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

The maokai ults have been really good this game.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Jayisspecial posted:

Immortals seems like a team that has really peaked in ability, and they are not very good.

Luckily for them neither is Fnatic.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
That drive by Nautilus ult in mid lane may be my favorite play of Worlds so far.

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
CODY DOING IT FOR THE MEMES

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Cody wants this game to end as much as we do

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
:vince:

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
cody sun channeling his inner wildturtle

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
Team losin’ to Fnatic. Shameful team.

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Ahahahaahaha

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

lol

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

cody sun congrats on making the dumbest and likely worst play of groups

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

lmao.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

THE FRONT DOOR

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

This is the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

His auto killed the nexus as he died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009