Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Can't see a man bun in a cartoon without thinking about that one crazy guy and his cartoons about them.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Republicans posted:

Can't see a man bun in a cartoon without thinking about that one crazy guy and his cartoons about them.

Gang Stalked by Man Buns, featuring Targ

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

Statistically speaking, after seeing this cartoon, someone out there just discovered they have a new fetish.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

Gang Stalked by Man Buns, featuring Targ

Targ the Target seems almost quaint now considering the conspiracy poo poo that "real" cartoonists in this thread buys into.

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

His fingers :ohdear:

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
That reminds me - Mike Pence was hosed by a horse. Time to bump the thread again.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Slander, Pence would never let Trump treat him like that. That's his moms job.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Starshark posted:

That reminds me - Mike Pence was hosed by a horse. Time to bump the thread again.

I knew Ted Cruz was Zodiac Killer, but now Mike Pence is Mr. Hands?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Mike Pence once said "there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse" or something to that effect, and thus an in-joke was born

Just wanted to establish that this is jokey-joke territory rather than college-aged David Cameron doing Whatever It Takes

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

loquacius posted:

Mike Pence once said "there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse" or something to that effect, and thus an in-joke was born

Just wanted to establish that this is jokey-joke territory rather than college-aged David Cameron doing Whatever It Takes

He also just looks like a horse-dicker, you know?

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

His only regret is that he had boneitus.

Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Mr President, the physical reality of Prime Minister Corbyn is beyond your range of apprehension. If you'll just put on these PINKOVISION glasses...

Office Pig posted:

https://youtu.be/zHOJgs-5Y3s

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

I want to believe.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Nice. Except the hands are way too big.

Hmm...feels like someone's missing here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0uUF3mK7Xk#t=57s

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I know what'll best argue my point that Democrats Are The Real Sexists! Drawing Hillary Clinton as Slave Leia!

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded

I recognise the RPG Maker character generator when I see it, they didn't even draw Ben Carson lol

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

They literally had a Scrooge storyline where he tried to get rid of all his money by giving it to poor people to spend, but when they spent it, it wound up that enough of the things they spent it on were Scrooge-owned that he ended up even richer than when he started.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Office Pig posted:

I think the joke implies he was the dicked, not the dicker.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

wow sick burn bennett

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Coworker brought in some boyscout food fundraiser. $25.00 for some popcorn.

They need some girls to tell them how loving stupid they are.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I can't remember the exact details of how Explorer Scouts related to the Boy Scouts, but they allowed girls to join. Around 1993 when I was in Boy Scouts and went to scout camp, two Explorer Scout girls were there. One of them was considered to be very attractive, and there was intense fighting over her totem at dinner time.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Trogdos! posted:

wow sick burn bennett

Oops, I forgot to tell a joke!

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Zemyla posted:

They literally had a Scrooge storyline where he tried to get rid of all his money by giving it to poor people to spend, but when they spent it, it wound up that enough of the things they spent it on were Scrooge-owned that he ended up even richer than when he started.

There was also a story where a hurricane redistributed Scrooge's fortune to all the citizens of Duckburg. But because poor people becomes lazy when they are given money Scrooge got the money back because he jacked up the price of food which he apparently controlled the market of.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Trogdos! posted:

wow sick burn bennett

You didn't hear? Trump saw the cartoon, and resigned immediately.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Alhazred posted:

There was also a story where a hurricane redistributed Scrooge's fortune to all the citizens of Duckburg. But because poor people becomes lazy when they are given money Scrooge got the money back because he jacked up the price of food which he apparently controlled the market of.

Something something means of production.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Trogdos! posted:

wow sick burn bennett

Reminds me of an Asay wherein to him it's self evident why it's terrible and to normal not broken people it is a so what.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Trogdos! posted:

wow sick burn bennett

Get those cookies out of there! The blond kid is a diabetic and recovering binge-eater!

he's already losing it a little bit just seeing the boxes :ohdear:

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

loquacius posted:

Get those cookies out of there! The blond kid is a diabetic and recovering binge-eater!

he's already losing it a little bit just seeing the boxes :ohdear:

No, he's just realizing that all the chocolate-covered peanut butter ones must be gone, since if any were left she'd be offering them first.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
"How can girls be BOY scouts, look right there it says BOY!!~" - The dumbest of takes

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

"The sanctity of the organization dedicated to teach kids life lessons and get them outdoors. :cry: " A dumb Old.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Mike Pence: The Early Years

VideoGameVet
May 14, 2005

It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion. It is by the juice of Java that pedaling acquires speed, the teeth acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion.

Nice Blazing Saddles reference.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

"Just like palm trees and pine trees; just like turtles and hares; boys and girls are completely different species who live in different areas and have no reason to ever interact." --a dumbass

"Oh no my precious sexual segregation and discrimination, the world is going all topsy-turvy if we now have to treat people as if they were equal in rights" --an rear end in a top hat

"Having boy scouts and girl scouts in the same organization is really a thing that deserves editorial derision so I'm going to make a political cartoon about how wrong that is" --a dumbasshole

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Both Meryl Streep and Hillary Clinton have condemned Weinstein. But I guess that's exactly the same as praising him.

Streep:

"The disgraceful news about Harvey Weinstein has appalled those of us whose work he championed, and those whose good and worthy causes he supported. The intrepid women who raised their voices to expose this abuse are our heroes."

Clinton:

"I was shocked and appalled by the revelations about Harvey Weinstein," Clinton said in a statement five days after the allegations broke, through her spokesman Nick Merrill. "The behavior described by women coming forward cannot be tolerated. Their courage and the support of others is critical in helping to stop this kind of behavior."

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Cat Mattress posted:

"Just like palm trees and pine trees; just like turtles and hares; boys and girls are completely different species who live in different areas and have no reason to ever interact." --a dumbass

"Oh no my precious sexual segregation and discrimination, the world is going all topsy-turvy if we now have to treat people as if they were equal in rights" --an rear end in a top hat

"Having boy scouts and girl scouts in the same organization is really a thing that deserves editorial derision so I'm going to make a political cartoon about how wrong that is" --a dumbasshole

The reason people like Breen push back so hard on inclusivity & equality issues isn't because they think having girls in the BSA (or equal pay for women, or trans people using a toilet in peace, or . . . ) will ruin everything, but because they secretly know it won't

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Suddenly this guy I've never heard of is a literal liberal God. Not that we ever, ever. Ever. Gave a poo poo about sexual assault before.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Imagine being such a broke-brained moron that you are handwringing over public callouts of a guy that everyone agrees is a monster while you still currently support Donald "grab them by the pussy" Trump without a hint of self awareness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
I guess this means my merit badges are null and void now. drat you girls :argh:

• Locked thread