Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

thrawn527 posted:

This is Andrew Jupin.

I'm pretty sure this is just Slavoj Zizek.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
... okay uh Andrew and Steve are a lot cuter than I thought they were

(Chris and Eric look about how I expected though)

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

I'm trying to make "sandwichly possible" a thing in real life

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

... okay uh Andrew and Steve are a lot cuter than I thought they were

(Chris and Eric look about how I expected though)

They're all pretty cute, but it's funny that Stephen makes the most fat jokes about the gang while being the skinniest.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Jupin looks exactly like one would expect

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

They're all pretty cute, but it's funny that Stephen makes the most fat jokes about the gang while being the skinniest.

one could argue that Stephen has the fattest personality

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
How could you all forget that Chris Cabin is the "total babe" of the group?

They are all pretty cute, though aren't they?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
We try not to sexualize them.

You know what? TAKE IT TO TUMBLR

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
You could remove the subtitles and blur out their mouths and you could still tell EXACTLY what they're saying

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
So what's the reason for all these gifs? Did they record a sizzle reel or something

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

Calaveron posted:

So what's the reason for all these gifs? Did they record a sizzle reel or something

On Twitter they said when they were out in LA they went to the Giphy offices or some poo poo. I think a fan invited them.

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

https://twitter.com/Paulysolo/status/918619632457658368

Someone was getting creative.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

I see you and raise

https://twitter.com/paulysolo/status/918657071314296832

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.

thrawn527 posted:

This is Chris Cabin.

Looks to me like a skinny John Tenta (pro wrestler Earthquake). Apparently an awesome guy in real life. RIPD.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.
Chris, Eric, and Steve talk scary movies on the most recent episode of All Fantasy Everything. Absolute must listen.
https://headgum.com/all-fantasy-everything/ep-53-scary-movies-with-chris-cabin-eric-szyszka-and-stephen-sajdak-of-we-hate-movies

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

Calaveron posted:

You could remove the subtitles and blur out their mouths and you could still tell EXACTLY what they're saying

This is one of my pet peeves, when a gif has a quote and it's only like 1/5th of the person saying it.

What I'm saying is that these gifs are cool, good, clean, rad, and powerful.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

clown shoes posted:

Chris, Eric, and Steve talk scary movies on the most recent episode of All Fantasy Everything. Absolute must listen.
https://headgum.com/all-fantasy-everything/ep-53-scary-movies-with-chris-cabin-eric-szyszka-and-stephen-sajdak-of-we-hate-movies

This is fantastic

"You got fired as an altar boy?"
"Well they took me off the schedule."

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

How does one even go about saving gifs from Giphy on mobile?

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

Detective No. 27 posted:

How does one even go about saving gifs from Giphy on mobile?

Should be able to long press and save on phone (at least on Android)

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

A Proper Uppercut posted:

Should be able to long press and save on phone (at least on Android)

I do, but it saves it in a weird format that isn't actually a gif. I'm pretty annoyed whenever I see Giphy on the whole. They seem to make it impossible to share gifs unless you actively go to their site.

BIG CITY LAWYER
Sep 15, 2004

I believe it was the great American painter Bob Ross who said, "The key to a swollen vagina is... courage."
Yeah I tried saving a gif and posting it on fb and it thought it was a video and wouldn't post it :mad:

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
It looks like something may be going on with Blame It On Outer Space...

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

There's a teaser for a new Halloween episode of Blame it on Outer Space ya'll

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
We need BIOS, BRING IT BACK

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

Wow does Scream 2 sound like a dumb pile of crap. :unsmith:

I thought this episode was even better than their Scream 3 episode and one of their best in awhile. I haven't seen it personally but Scream 2 sounds like the go-to example for a piece of entertainment talking out of both sides of its mouth. That Sequels Class scenes sound like legendary garbage, too.

I'm surprised they're doing Saw next week. Isn't that movie considered good?

Also, I've been relistening to a lot of episodes from earlier this year and their worst of 2016 was super-solid. Their episodes on Collateral Beauty and Dirty Grandpa are some my favourites, with Dirty Grandpa being a really enjoyable episode on what sounds like a detestable movie. The Suicide Squad ep was also great. I'd be surprised if the WHM had a better episode before the year was out.

Duckula
Aug 31, 2001

do not resuscitate

Nah, Saw is garbage. I seem to remember Danny Glover being loving awful in it.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Cary Elwes deserved a better career.

Dr. Clockwork
Sep 9, 2011

I'LL PUT MY SCIENCE IN ALL OF YOU!
I'm glad I'm not one of those people who freak out about advertising in my podcasts. I would have missed out on a fun Dragula riff!

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

Dr. Clockwork posted:

I'm glad I'm not one of those people who freak out about advertising in my podcasts. I would have missed out on a fun Dragula riff!

Keep it in your pants!

I usually listen to the latest episode's ads but skip any in past episodes. Also, I completely forgot they were doing Snipesgiving, that'll be wild.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
Did they say why they weren't calling the murderer Ghostface?

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
The Saw movies are really stupid, but I kinda enjoy the ones I've seen for what they are

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

GrandpaPants posted:

Cary Elwes deserved a better career.

One day it's gonna come out that he's some kind of horrible monster or junkie or something because I can't figure out why he never became The Next Big Leading Man after doing so well in Princess Bride and Shadow of the Vampire

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

Dmitri-9 posted:

Did they say why they weren't calling the murderer Ghostface?

because of the in movie movie called stab, so they assumed that the characters referred to Billy/Stu as "the stabber" in-universe

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
All this Stab talk makes me wonder if they ever did Bats, I'll totally request it for the next listener request month

Violator
May 15, 2003

Dr. Clockwork posted:

I thought the same thing! That was good. There was another bit around that that was also good but I can’t remember what it was off the top of my head.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

The Saw movies are simply unapologetic exploitation trash. They'd fit right in a 1970's grindhouse theater.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I feel like if they weren't unapologetic they wouldn't have such a convoluted plot that people are ostensibly supposed to care about.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I remember loving Saw in high school. Then again I loved 300 then too so what the gently caress does that idiot know.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

I remember really liking Saw when I saw it years ago, and thinking the sequels ruined what made the first one good. But I haven't watched it since the first one, so it's probably also garbage.

I only saw up to Saw 3, which was a horrible loving movie. I can't believe they made so many more after that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
The Saw movies are the a guilty pleasure for me, because I end up laughing through most of them. I love bad, gory movies.
My other guilty pleasure are the Resident Evil movies, so maybe there is something wrong with me.