Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
EU and long pauses at worlds go hand in hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Firmly grasp the :kazooieass:

Is there any chance g2 wins this game with these comps approaching 30 minutes?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Zillions magazine posted:

Is there any chance g2 wins this game

Not really.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
gently caress this lovely rear end group lol

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
did he just walk up slowly and feast

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

can it be tomorrow yet

TowerofOil
May 22, 2007

You don't need a doctor, I'm a christian scientist.

Bread Liar

ungulateman posted:

did he just walk up slowly and feast

Extremely well played indeed

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Trying to out-smite a fed Cho'gath's Feast Is an extremely dumb move.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Please Vayne.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I have a really hard time imaging that Move was better than Crash on 07FB despite Crash playing like hot garbage himself

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Man, Worlds making solo queue even more of a loving nightmare for another consecutive year

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
the person who doesn't understand uzi was styling on nerds was the person who was going to instalock vayne anyway

maybe they'll even build quicksilver sash second item (haha)

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Remember this is the LoL competitive thread.
This is where you discuss LoL competitions and things related to it. Getting salty about a six hour probation is really bad and needs to be dropped as a topic.

Please PM me, or email me vg@somethingawful.com if you wish to discuss further.
Thank you kindly all!

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Will Perkz, that pernicious coward, dare to lock in Yasuo in this game that doesn't matter vs a wildcard?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Killed By Death posted:

Will Perkz, that pernicious coward, dare to lock in Yasuo in this game that doesn't matter vs a wildcard?
He needs that practice for when Ocelotte takes his ball and goes to NA

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

there it issss

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Wow what dank picks, yasuo and tali yah.

Why not just pick nidalee and kha mid and do some throwback comp

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Deficio really doesn't like Yasuo, haha.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i respect perkz for the balls of bringing out the yasuo pick. sucks they can't make it out but i guess it's the same as TSM last year.

hope misfits do well tomorrow.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Zven had to be taking the piss with that flash.

TowerofOil
May 22, 2007

You don't need a doctor, I'm a christian scientist.

Bread Liar

VG! posted:

Remember this is the LoL competitive thread.
This is where you discuss LoL competitions and things related to it. Getting salty about a six hour probation is really bad and needs to be dropped as a topic.

Can this thread possibly get any less fun. Keven was right, now people have watch their backs for undercover cops.

No longer may you mention how you will be asleep during these professional League of Legends games in this, the League of Legends thread, the most sacred of ESPORTS.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Lmao

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

TowerofOil posted:

Can this thread possibly get any less fun. Keven was right, now people have watch their backs for undercover cops.

No longer may you mention how you will be asleep during these professional League of Legends games in this, the League of Legends thread, the most sacred of ESPORTS.

personally i have nothing but the highest respect for our moderators, and i fully commend them for their service.

if anyone has any questions regarding my sleeping schedule from this point on just shoot me a PM. we've had a lot of fun in this thread but i've gotta say there's a time and a place for it.

- Lovechop
~ forums poster

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
Ambition with the slippery pig!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Uzi is the loving greatest. This is his year too, with censer as it is. Go china.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Uzi :peanut:

Great Insec from MLXG onto Ruler at the end there too

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Rng's real good

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

LZ vs RNG final gonna be hype as poo poo bois.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

TowerofOil posted:

You act like I'm not patrolling MOBA threads already!!!

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

VG! posted:

You act like I'm not patrolling MOBA threads already!!!

Given methanar I assumed that was a safe guess

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

At least G2 got to go to China.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
https://twitter.com/Marco_YS35/status/918769094337339393
:( :( :(

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I haven't watched the games yet. Did G2 play like crap or what?

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Sexpansion posted:

Had to play perfect to force a tiebreaker, Won vs RNG, Lost to Samsung, Won vs FNB.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Sexpansion posted:

They played pretty well, but they stumbled hard against SSG with their draft by picking a team that does, like, 70-80% magic damage and leaving Galio open. CuVee and Crown may as well have been invincible for most of the midgame. Sadly, not winning that game meant them getting knocked out and Perkz going home empty handed for a second year in a row.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
The funniest thing about all that is that G2 is so much better than fanatic.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I will piss myself laughing if Misfits make it out of groups as well.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

njsykora posted:

I will piss myself laughing if Misfits make it out of groups as well.

My Pick 'Ems are already in the toilet, so I'd welcome it. I genuinely thought they played fantastic against TSM; PoE made LeBlanc look like a late game scaling champ.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

This is why I watch this esports poo poo :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kooriken
Dec 27, 2012

This thread is beneath my talent, but I....shall elevate it.

MRW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-ZMO8jhbwg