Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/status/918845984742019073

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

HELLBITCH posted:

Lol at being so entirely 2 dimensional as a person that you feel the need to use some sort of made up graph system to label yourself

These political compass memes are out of loving control

THE SMOOTHEST, BEST BRAIN

twit666
Nov 16, 2006

Soiled Meat

Doflamingo posted:

Would anyone here like to explain why this retard even ran for office in the first place? It seriously confuses me.

Obama made fun of him at the Correspondents Dinner. You can see the wheels slowly turning as everyone laughs at him.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/watch-inside-the-night-president-obama-took-on-donald-trump/

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Also trump can't even have correspondents dinners because everyone hates him and he's too stupid to read jokes

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

twit666 posted:

Obama made fun of him at the Correspondents Dinner. You can see the wheels slowly turning as everyone laughs at him.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/watch-inside-the-night-president-obama-took-on-donald-trump/

Trump at the White House Correspondents Dinner as depicted in the film Shogun Assassin:

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/918848590285590528

Everyone stopped talking about Christmas season. I was at Home Depot last week and they were already unboxing all their Christmas crap.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/918846256407031808

whodatwhere
Aug 24, 2013

God you guys are insufferable. Learn to joke! No, the president does not have the equivalent intelligence of a 3rd grader, it's his high IQ sense of humor!

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/918848590285590528

Everyone stopped talking about Christmas season. I was at Home Depot last week and they were already unboxing all their Christmas crap.

lol here it comes, the WAR ON CHRISTMAS.

I'm sure Trump and his super hardcore voter base will understand that Christmas is a time of forgiveness, of loving your neighbor, and of helping those less fortunate. After all, weren't Mary and Joseph immigrants in a way, seeking shelter for the birth of their baby?

Nah, it's gonna be "Fuckin' Muslims, build the border, STARBUCKS GIMME MY RED CUP YOU ALLAH WORSHIPPERS! SATAN BE GONE!!!"

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Those are some DSLs. Probably gives a blowjob so your dick smells like fried chicken a day afterward.

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.
Happy Friday, everyone!

From last week but 'twas a bigly lol

mexi fucked around with this message at 16:07 on Oct 13, 2017

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Trump must be pissed he doesn't have his own special big boy flag

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

mexi posted:

Happy Friday, everyone!

What is this, a picture for ants?!

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

mexi posted:

Happy Friday, everyone!

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

jesus christ

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Maya Fey posted:

jesus christ

Hahaha, yours was better though.

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

Nocheez posted:

lol nice

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

Nocheez posted:

God, I know, right? I don't know what happened. This is the OPPOSITE of a bigly lol

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

mexi posted:

Happy Friday, everyone!

:pisstape:

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

twit666 posted:

LOL they make this poo poo seem so ominous when it's the perfect example why Trump is a giant baby

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

He should've met the President of Puerto Rico imo.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Trump STRONG (hi IQ), SMASHS puny television man (lo IQ). GOOD

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

Trump STRONG (hi IQ), SMASHS puny television man (lo IQ). GOOD

Lol when did the doobie av happened ?

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
hahah 2 scoops is going to be screaming Christmas and tweeting it in all caps with as much aggressive flair as he can muster until January, while grandmas and grandpas around the US grit their teeth like they've just been ordered over the trenches.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Christmas is great it's just that jesus and church stuff that blows.

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

I really hope Starbucks puts out a paper christmas cup this year that is a nativity scene with Mary and Joseph and the wise men and the loving farm animals all sipping venti frappuccinos just to gently caress with these tiresome idiots

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Clark Nova posted:

I really hope Starbucks puts out a paper christmas cup this year that is a nativity scene with Mary and Joseph and the wise men and the loving farm animals all sipping venti frappuccinos just to gently caress with these tiresome idiots

the threshhold for their trolling is so low that they wouldn't need to bother. a plain red cup triggered conservatives like a cartoon bull seeing a red shirt

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
I hope instead of trying to be open and inclusive everyone just hands out holiday merch that welcomes you to The Resistance

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Oscar Wild posted:

Those are some DSLs. Probably gives a blowjob so your dick smells like fried chicken a day afterward.

win/win

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

I want a reporter to ask Trump "If you were president of Puerto Rico, what would you do to help the citizens recover?"

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

bag em and tag em posted:

the threshhold for their trolling is so low that they wouldn't need to bother. a plain red cup triggered conservatives like a cartoon bull seeing a red shirt

They should do a plain red cup with some platitude about goodwill towards your fellow man.

I mean the Statue of Liberty pisses these people off.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

This night for the first time Non-Judeo-Christian values fired on our territory. Since 5.45 A.M. we have been returning the fire, and from now on bombs will be met by bombs. Whoever fight with poison gas will be fought with poison gas. Whoever departs from the rules of humane warfare can only expect that we shall do the same. I will continue this struggle, no matter against whom, until the safety of the Judeo-Christian values and their rights are secured.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/918847204114255873

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

old beast lunatic posted:

Christmas is great it's just that jesus and church stuff that blows.

Why do people have to ruin stuff by bringing religion into it?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Trump: 'We are stopping cold the attacks on Judeo-Christian values'

Lol please tell us more about your Judeo-Christian values, guy who has been divorced multiple times and been accused of sexual assault multiple times and been caught on tape bragging about it

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I love this guy.

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Stop stealing valor from veterans of the Great War on Christmas of 2016!!!!

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

haljordan posted:

Trump: 'We are stopping cold the attacks on Judeo-Christian values'

Lol please tell us more about your Judeo-Christian values, guy who has been divorced multiple times and been accused of sexual assault multiple times and been caught on tape bragging about it

Yeah but he loves Jesus, doesn't like Muslims (BAD!!) and he doesn't want none o' them queers or trans queers in the military.

That means he can be forgiven for all sins, and anyway that's just men being men! And those women were probably asking for it anyhow, he is rich and famous!

Serioustalk my fiancé's family is church going so I've been trying to attend services with them a bit. One married pastor has said that he doesn't "put himself" into a situation where he's alone with a woman because "of what sinful things might happen". Like it's not his fault, it's just how men are wired and all women are just targets/bait for us.

Like holy poo poo dude, it's called self-control. I loving love titties but I also love my fiancé and wouldn't cheat on her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine
Last night I found out a theater I loved in Chicago is hosting Milo Yiannopoulos. I used to go there on the regular, and they even made a point of renting out their space so independent movies could screen in a good space.

https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20171012/portage-park/milo-yiannopoulos-troll-academy-patio-theater-portage-park-chicago

The only lol I get fromt his is that in about 12 hours their yelp and facebook pages have each dropped a half a star. Some of the reviews are pretty good.

https://www.facebook.com/PatioTheater/

https://www.yelp.com/biz/patio-theatre-chicago