Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Trump is a Primarch now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

ruddiger posted:

"Those Virgin Islanders don't complain half as much as the Puerto Ricans let me tell you!"

I'll take, They didn't take a direct hit and have much less population, for $500 alex.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
He's trying to talk right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XQ-TrAh-XQ

edit: WTF he just tweeted? :lol: I guess someone else handles his twitter?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

do u know jenny posted:

He's trying to talk right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XQ-TrAh-XQ

edit: WTF he just tweeted? :lol: I guess someone else handles his twitter?

Eeeran

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Did he just try saying international and said internet instead

Ellaybee
Jun 17, 2005

The best, most non-sleep inducing, bigliest inspiring orator

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
watch trump start a loving BETTER FUTURE FOR AMERICA AND THE WORLD

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

unpacked robinhood posted:

intercontinental*

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST

That's our special boy.

Intercontinental (ICBM), yeah.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

gently caress he's cancelling the internet isn't he. and drat that was fast, presser over already.

eggyolk
Nov 8, 2007

We'll all have to post via snail mail soon so brush up on your emoji drawing skills everybody.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Burt Sexual posted:

gently caress he's cancelling the internet isn't he. and drat that was fast, presser over already.
"My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw the internet forever. We begin bombing in five minutes."

I'm sorry that's too coherent.

"The Fake Internet is dead, will repeal immediately - and nobody can do that like me. Bombing begins soon - Stay Tuned!"

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill

Bigly Pun. lol

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
So the stupid motherfucer not only cut healthcare subsidies for the poor, and now he's decertifying the Iran deal. Why does Pelosi have a bug up her rear end about impeachment again?

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Ben's flaccid penis got a little harder with each ab he drew.

And is the 72 a reference to something? I'm just laughing at the idea that in Ben's world, Trump got 12 touchdowns but missed the extra point every time (due to bone spurs, support OUR TROOPS!).

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

A. Beaverhausen posted:

So the stupid motherfucer not only cut healthcare subsidies for the poor, and now he's decertifying the Iran deal. Why does Pelosi have a bug up her rear end about impeachment again?
I think Pelosi sees Trump's presidency as the easiest way to keep her job, since the choice of genuinely fighting to make the lives of your countrymen better is hard (particularly when the govt is dominated by the other party), while sitting there quietly collecting lobbyist money while the other guy fucks everything up is easy.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

eggyolk posted:

We'll all have to post via snail mail soon so brush up on your emoji drawing skills everybody.

I can only draw pigs and dick

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Clark Nova posted:

I really hope Starbucks puts out a paper christmas cup this year that is a nativity scene with Mary and Joseph and the wise men and the loving farm animals all sipping venti frappuccinos just to gently caress with these tiresome idiots

Starbucks Christmas cup sounds like a good Photoshop thread.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

yea, baby!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Why does Pelosi have a bug up her rear end about impeachment again?
I was going to initially say it's because the Dems are spineless cowards, but I think Trump would have to have done something incriminating (lol) in order to call for impeachment. At this point I'm hoping for the 25th Amendment to be invoked.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

:lol:

"He's the best orator to hold that office in generations" - Stephen Miller, the retard.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/crooksandliars/status/918840282396819456

Kushner is like the guy from a movie that has to put together $50,000 by the end of the day or mobsters kill him, only it's several billion and the mobsters are Chinese investors.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

This is a scam that I still can't believe got in the ACA. So these "healthcare ministries" claim to be insurance but what they really are is like a Christian GoFundMe run by assholes. So people sign up thinking they are insured but if they need medical treatment the ministry decides if they actually want to pay for whatever by arbitrary and borderline malicious judgement on how holy they think you have been.

Going back when they were trying to get them excluded from the ACA there were stories about how people with things like cancer were denied treatment because the ministry would talk to their church and decide you haven't gone enough or prayed sufficiently to get treatment. Need a second round of chemo? Nah, gently caress off, you didn't have enough prayer circles while you were sick in the hospital and this is god's judgement. Sorry you weren't Christian enough for that second round.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Don't mess with my religious freedom to die from a treatable disease!!!!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Three Olives posted:

This is a scam that I still can't believe got in the ACA. So these "healthcare ministries" claim to be insurance but what they really are is like a Christian GoFundMe run by assholes. So people sign up thinking they are insured but if they need medical treatment the ministry decides if they actually want to pay for whatever by arbitrary and borderline malicious judgement on how holy they think you have been.

Going back when they were trying to get them excluded from the ACA there were stories about how people with things like cancer were denied treatment because the ministry would talk to their church and decide you haven't gone enough or prayed sufficiently to get treatment. Need a second round of chemo? Nah, gently caress off, you didn't have enough prayer circles while you were sick in the hospital and this is god's judgement. Sorry you weren't Christian enough for that second round.

Thanks Obama!

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Three Olives posted:

This is a scam that I still can't believe got in the ACA. So these "healthcare ministries" claim to be insurance but what they really are is like a Christian GoFundMe run by assholes. So people sign up thinking they are insured but if they need medical treatment the ministry decides if they actually want to pay for whatever by arbitrary and borderline malicious judgement

Sounds like regular health insurance companies to me

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

A Fancy Hat posted:

Ben's flaccid penis got a little harder with each ab he drew.

And is the 72 a reference to something? I'm just laughing at the idea that in Ben's world, Trump got 12 touchdowns but missed the extra point every time (due to bone spurs, support OUR TROOPS!).

His age?

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Three Olives posted:

You are forgetting that part of the Bible where it says to ignore the sick and the poor and to never be selfless or help anyone unless they're rich and give you a lot of money for it first. Praise Jesus. Amen.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
This is fun, Google '25th amendment' and 'impeachment' and look at all the news articles that have popped up in the past three days.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

death to america

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Today is the forgotten daughter, Tiffany Trump's 24th birthday.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

A. Beaverhausen posted:

This is fun, Google '25th amendment' and 'impeachment' and look at all the news articles that have popped up in the past three days.

lmao republicans will never hold any position of power again if they are involved with removing Trump from office.

They're stuck with him.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Burt Sexual posted:

Today is the forgotten daughter, Tiffany Trump's 24th birthday.

It would be the perfect pivot for this hellish timeline if she iced 2Scoops while he's on the shithouse.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/918863521181343745

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

do u know jenny posted:

lmao republicans will never hold any position of power again if they are involved with removing Trump from office.

They're stuck with him.

Once the pendulum swings the other way, they may be done as a party in whole.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Oh poo poo, war with the European Union is next

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/10/mogherini-trump-doesn-power-cancel-iran-deal-171013175108150.html

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Three Olives posted:

lmao that's egregiously hosed up.

e: So if they are in ACA that means they qualify for gov't subsidies? wtf?

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/918903221015470082

its almost as if he just talks about things without doing any research first

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

My grandma is president I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I have literally never given a poo poo about the Merry Christmas v Happy Holidays thing and have always just repeated whatever was said to me (if you say merry xmas that's what I say to you) but now I'll pointedly always say Happy Holidays just to troll these drama queens.