Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

lazorexplosion posted:

How to have vaginal sex: an alternative approach

How to easily gently caress a dyke.

Make a profile stating that you’re a top, more interested in smaller frame boys, but like doing typical guy stuff (that is to say, you’re masculine rather than feminine; you enjoy sports, beer, hunting, etc.). Word it however you chose.

Search for trannies. With enough patience put in you’ll come across a handful of FTMs (female to male). These are girls who think they’re guys.

Validate her as a man. This is the most important step. You can almost always open with a sexual comment (as long as it’s not too crude or direct), just use the proper pronouns (he, him, etc), lie about past “boyfriends”, and never use sexual connotations you would with a woman. For instance, say “suck your dick” instead of “eat your pussy”, “jerk each other off” rather than finger/handjob, and so on. Use the gay terminology of top and bottom.

So yeah, I haven’t seen this posted. Give it a shot. What have you got to lose? If your a virgin your first time should be weird and awkward as gently caress anyway. And this would make for a fantastic “how I lost it” story.

Those aren’t lesbians though... :confused:

Also I’m not sure ftm actually hop on Grindr like that, pretty sure anyone doing this will just find dudes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Gambor posted:

Yeah, it's almost as if you are talking about things different people said. Like, yeah, these guys are full of poo poo, but is it really that shocking that different people might have different ideas?

I've seen this brought up here before, and it makes no more sense than when incels complain about how the advice they've been given (clearly from multiple sources) is contradictory.

Sure it does. Every single incel believes women are subhuman, while men are more fully 'developed' in mind and emotions. But not body, unless they are gymcels.

quote:

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

I have absolutely no doubt that this man's IQ is at least 5 points lower than my Poodle's.

Gambor
Oct 24, 2005

Khazar-khum posted:

Sure it does. Every single incel believes women are subhuman, while men are more fully 'developed' in mind and emotions. But not body, unless they are gymcels.

Neither of the example statements were contradictory to that idea though. And, get this, even if one of them did, it still wouldn't be a contradiction if it was a different person saying it that hadn't expressed that idea.

quote:

I have absolutely no doubt that this man's IQ is at least 5 points lower than my Poodle's.

Probably

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Gambor posted:

Yeah, it's almost as if you are talking about things different people said. Like, yeah, these guys are full of poo poo, but is it really that shocking that different people might have different ideas?

I've seen this brought up here before, and it makes no more sense than when incels complain about how the advice they've been given (clearly from multiple sources) is contradictory.

Sure, different people can have different ideas or theories. Part of my issue with the presentation on r/incels is the tone of the writing... there are rarely any qualifying statements like "I think" or "I believe". Much is presented with an authoritative air like the guy writing it is some kind of expert on history and sociology.

In my examples

Men are unemotional and therefore superior to those emotional women, plus love isn't real
vs.
Men are superior because they can feel true love, and women can't because they're subhuman

The only common thread is "men are superior". In one argument the thing that matter-of-factly makes men superior is the thing that makes women inferior in the other. I think it's a pretty goofy combination.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
My favorite misogynistic paradox is that men are a) sensible, rational beings (unlike women, who are slaves to their emotions) AND b) are all but compelled to slake their overwhelming lust on women who are dressed or acting "provocatively." Which is it?

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Pththya-lyi posted:

My favorite misogynistic paradox is that men are a) sensible, rational beings (unlike women, who are slaves to their emotions) AND b) are all but compelled to slake their overwhelming lust on women who are dressed or acting "provocatively." Which is it?

The retard idiot answer to this would be that it is both, and that it is natural and rational to be overwhelmed with lust at the sight of some banging titties, so I think we can assume that the real answer is somewhere in the middle

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"
Dave Barry summed up most women's magazines as divided into two topics: 1, Why men are jerks, and 2, How to attract men. This is just the other side of the coin. If you're expecting consistent logic from incels, good luck. There is a division who believe that believe women are inferior and those who think they themselves are inferior and women are just kind of...there. The only person who is superior is Chad and his glorious hypertrophic wrists.

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

green chicken feet posted:

One of the great things about inceldom is how often contradictory beliefs are presented with complete authority.

Incel 1: Men only want women for sex and are incapable of love (which doesn't exist anyway). That's how we evolved, to be the ruthless owners of those disposable femoid sex objects. To take what we want when we want without dippy feminine feelings getting in the way.

Incel 2: Only men are capable of love and women are only capable of base instincts. Every man is a noble, passionate, intelligent being who only wishes to cherish one special woman and devote his love to her forever. But those dumb sluts are nothing more than animals who will tear out our gentle hearts they second they see Chad.

No conflict here, folks. None at all!

The Protestant and Catholic faction split of our times.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Hobologist posted:

Dave Barry summed up most women's magazines as divided into two topics: 1, Why men are jerks, and 2, How to attract men. This is just the other side of the coin. If you're expecting consistent logic from incels, good luck. There is a division who believe that believe women are inferior and those who think they themselves are inferior and women are just kind of...there. The only person who is superior is Chad and his glorious hypertrophic wrists.

A lot of women think men are jerks because they have had trouble attracting a man or keeping him. I'm guessing that's the connection.

massive spider
Dec 6, 2006

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Can't wait till they find out how much jizz the average man-hand has touched.

Also I'm sad now because the word "cuck" has lost all meaning.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Do they also not shake hands with guys?

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Benny Harvey posted:

Do they also not shake hands with guys?

They use this:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Mods please rename me breast - to - armpit engagement

AnxiousSloth
Jul 22, 2007
Red and filled with butter, just like nature intended

My Linux Rig posted:

Also I’m not sure ftm actually hop on Grindr like that, pretty sure anyone doing this will just find dudes

Actually I had a long conversation with a trans-man recently who uses Grindr pretty often. He said that in his experience gay dudes love loving vaginas as much as straight guys, as long as they're attached to a male body. He also said there's a decent number of trans-men on Grindr in the area I live in, so you learn something new everyday?

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

My Linux Rig posted:

Yeah I'm not sure how lesbian enters into that at all. Even given how most of these dorks don't respect trans identities, it'd still just be a straight woman. Unless they consider all butch women dykes regardless of sexual orientation, which seems odd to me but Idunno maybe it's a thing?

But I wish them luck finding their unicorn FTM gay twink who has also lost all their senses that would tell them to stay away from these people.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

mojo1701a posted:

They use this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJAMu9cUtIc

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

All women check for hair on your bed. Yup. It's the first thing they do when entering your house or dorm. Straight to the bed, inspect for hairs.

Also this guy should just kiss the jizz cheek.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
The lie that females don't approach is one of the most stupid things you can believe, if you got superior genes women will approach you and love you, always remember this.

While most dudes here are just person with bad luck on the genetic lottery, we are treated like poo poo by women even if we try to be good humans outside of the internet.

While you tried in your bluepill days to be a nice person to attract women, criminals and pedophiles can get pussy like air thanks to their superior genes.

ITS OVER

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

fruit on the bottom posted:

criminals and pedophiles ... superior genes.

Isn't it interesting how this is the opposite of how 19th century eugenics worked?

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth

lazorexplosion posted:

How to have vaginal sex: an alternative approach

How to easily gently caress a dyke.

Make a profile stating that you’re a top, more interested in smaller frame boys, but like doing typical guy stuff (that is to say, you’re masculine rather than feminine; you enjoy sports, beer, hunting, etc.). Word it however you chose.

Search for trannies. With enough patience put in you’ll come across a handful of FTMs (female to male). These are girls who think they’re guys.

Validate her as a man. This is the most important step. You can almost always open with a sexual comment (as long as it’s not too crude or direct), just use the proper pronouns (he, him, etc), lie about past “boyfriends”, and never use sexual connotations you would with a woman. For instance, say “suck your dick” instead of “eat your pussy”, “jerk each other off” rather than finger/handjob, and so on. Use the gay terminology of top and bottom.

So yeah, I haven’t seen this posted. Give it a shot. What have you got to lose? If your a virgin your first time should be weird and awkward as gently caress anyway. And this would make for a fantastic “how I lost it” story.

it's all fun and games until they realize the dude they hooked up with is, in fact, a dude with like, body hair and a deep voice and everything

edit: GOD, can you imagine how livid these guys would be if the trans guy they hooked up with ended up being more masculine than them?

noether fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Oct 13, 2017

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!

noether posted:

it's all fun and games until they realize the dude they hooked up with is, in fact, a dude with like, body hair and a deep voice and everything

One weird trick to get laid without having to talk to a girl. Femoids hate it!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
my mom is so loving DUMB

im balding because my mothers side so i was talking about this and she said

'You cant be balding because my genetic because i am not a man'

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

Incels are at the forefront of behavioral science (self.Incels)

submitted 4 days ago by STXDakota
seriously. No other group of humans are this close to understanding how female attraction works imo. I do have some disagreements and at some point hope to unify all my thoughts into one solid theory I am working on called "Incel Theory".
But I really would love it if more members of this community would engage in fruitful discussion about how this all works. Be it through experiences they've had, thoughts they've had etc etc.
I think that Incels have a unique and true perspective - blackpill is real and vital to understanding ourselves and sloots.

[–]Tempus--Edax--Rerum 3 points 4 days ago
https://redd.it/74r463

[–]zZacharyChadDisciple of Saint blackops2cel 4 points 4 days ago
Scientists know how it works but they won't share their knowledge. There was a thread in tears cucks asking scientists if there was any truth to what we discuss. And guess what? There is! The guy who responded wouldn't even give many of them up because he didn't want to validate our ideas lol. He had to tread lightly and only mentioned things like men selecting for breast size. Crickets on female behavior, though, of course.

[–]STXDakota[S] 1 point 4 days ago
I believe scientists has a quantitative understanding, i.e they have the data, but lack the qualitative understanding to make that data meaningful. This is where incels come in.
Im sure youve heard about how women chooses to have one night stands with high test alphas but settle down and marry providers. Now the way blue pilled cucks aka the general population has interpreted this is that women prefer long term relationships with providers - insinuating that they do not prefer Chad long term, only for sex. This of course is BS.
But the statistic makes perfect sense - women all clamor for chad i.e top percentage males, even the average looking cum dumpsters. Chad is willing to please and smashes them all, but will of course only settle down with 8+/10 stacy. Since there are so many average sloots, and so few chads in comparison, the women below top tier MUST «settle» with a «provider». This also explains the skyhigh divorce rates. Women believe they deserve Chad and the second they see a window they jump on it.
This is the problem we are facing right now - women of all standards believe they are entitled to chad.

[–]AutoModerator[M] 1 point 4 days ago
'Entitled' is a fairly meaningless word that does not accurately describe most of the incels on this sub or elsewhere on the Internet. On one extreme, the word 'entitled' is used to describe men who literally believe that they should be able to force women to date them. On the other extreme, the word 'entitled' is used to describe men who are merely frustrated or sad that they can't find anyone at all to date them. This type of frustration is reasonable, since sex and romantic relationships are regarded by many as one of the most fulfilling things in life. The problem with using the word 'entitled' for both categories of men is that it lumps them together, demonizing men in the latter category by comparing them to men in the former category. If you wish to criticize our views, please be more specific than merely calling us 'entitled.'
I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

noether
May 1, 2017

In this world it's MOG or BE MOGGED.

quote:

34 commentssharesavehidereportcrosspost
If you pay attention closely, in all human interactions people are judging our genetic worth.
If you look at eye contact you can see the mogging going on. Public transit/train and a busy downtown area is ideal to observe this.
Mog or be mogged.
Large populations like we have now are unprecedented in human history. Cities with 1+ million people are common now. This increases chances of running into a true 9/10 GIGACHAD and being brutally mogged.
Mog or be mogged.
I have noticed chads get mogged by even bigger chads and it tears them apart. They want to establish their genetic superiority and getting mogged takes that away from them.
Number one rule of life: MOG OR BE MOGGED.
Your genetics determine the potential of your life.

:confused:

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

fruit on the bottom posted:

The lie that females don't approach is one of the most stupid things you can believe, if you got superior genes women will approach you and love you, always remember this.

While most dudes here are just person with bad luck on the genetic lottery, we are treated like poo poo by women even if we try to be good humans outside of the internet.

While you tried in your bluepill days to be a nice person to attract women, criminals and pedophiles can get pussy like air thanks to their superior genes.

ITS OVER

Guess I have superior genes then, because I was approached by a girl at least once way back in high school and college, but was too big a dipshit at the time (and still am, really) to figure it out.

And how is GIGACHAD only 9/10? I guess 10/10 is EXACHAD.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
We're dark again. I'll probably go Incel-adjacent on content for a while until the hunting gets good again.

noether
May 1, 2017

chumbler posted:

well giga- means it's 10^9 of the base unit. presumably the incels are using a logarithmic scale for attractiveness where a chad is the base unit, so a gigachad is a billion of those. EXACHAD would be an 18/10

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben
I don't know where the behavioural science thing came from. There was maybe one study a while ago which showed that the type of man a woman was attracted to varied a bit based on where she was on her menstrual cycle. But they only did it by showing photographs to the women, so it was all about looks either way.

I could get behind the objection to the corruption of the word "entitled" though. Certainly you should be able to say that you are sad that you do not have something without being accused of wanting others to be forced to give it to you.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

hyphz posted:

I could get behind the objection to the corruption of the word "entitled" though. Certainly you should be able to say that you are sad that you do not have something without being accused of wanting others to be forced to give it to you.

Except incels DO want women to be forced to give them sex or marry them. They even argue that this is a service that national governments should perform.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
GigaChad Ric Flair has had sex with 10,000 women.

http://rajah.com/node/58369

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I guess Genghis Khan is the exachad?

noether
May 1, 2017

chumbler posted:

I guess Genghis Khan is the exachad?

Clearly, he was an incel saint who took what was rightfully hid from the femoids of the steppe and incidentally conquered most of Asia and the Middle East along the way

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

noether posted:

Clearly, he was an incel saint who took what was rightfully hid from the femoids of the steppe and incidentally conquered most of Asia and the Middle East along the way

So is that the reason Japan is leading the way in incel science?

noether
May 1, 2017

Benny Harvey posted:

So is that the reason Japan is leading the way in incel science?

in a roundabout way

you see, the khan school of incel science is predominant in much of the modern world. the atomic blackpill, the okcupid surveys, chad-norman-tyrone theory etc are all within the khan school. genghis himself coined the term "sexual market value," after all. however, the mongols never successfully conquered japan, and their own studies of incel science, the nobunaga school, have remained largely hidden from the rest of the world. who knows what lost blackpills exist in their trove, capable of convincing an entire generation of men to LDAR. they are truly a force to be reckoned with

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

chumbler posted:

Field Marshal Chad?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Base Chad
100x Gravity Chad
Super Chad
Super Chad 2
Super Chad 3
Super Chad Blue
Super Chad God Super Chad
Super Chad God Super Chad Blue
Super Chad God Super Chad Blue x10 Wristcircumference