Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

jre posted:

two bottles of baileys :discourse:

I knew a guy who could only drink Disarono or whatever that Italian liquor was called. No beer, no whiskey, no vodka, only disarono. I have no loving idea why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Soulex posted:

I knew a guy who could only drink Disarono or whatever that Italian liquor was called. No beer, no whiskey, no vodka, only disarono. I have no loving idea why.

Disarono is an amaretto and it's loving delicious and that sounds like me. I hate the vast majority of beers, whiskeys, liquers etc. but diasronno with coke is a great drink.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

[quote="« Wirth1000 »" post="« 477189452 »"]
Disarono is an amaretto and it’s loving delicious and that sounds like me. I hate the vast majority of beers, whiskeys, liquers etc. but diasronno with coke is a great drink.
[/quote]

Sounds like you need to take a concrete pill

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I like Baileys with coffee but downing it sounds weird as heck.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRLUFkvGxkY

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Wirth1000 posted:

Disarono is an amaretto and it's loving delicious and that sounds like me. I hate the vast majority of beers, whiskeys, liquers etc. but diasronno with coke is a great drink.

do you also think water is 'gross'?

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

RideTheSpiral posted:

do you also think water is 'gross'?

No, water is delicious and anyone who is incapable of enjoying a glass of water because of some retarded poo poo like "lol i hate the taste of water/it doesn't have any taste" is a broke human

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wirth1000 posted:

Imagine drinking amaretto with coke after the age of 16 lmao

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Wirth1000 posted:

Mods.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Wirth1000 posted:

ban this sick filth

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
You should all drink straight vodka, like God intended.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
[quote="“oliwan”" post="“477201446”"]
Imagine drinking amaretto with coke after the age of 16 lmao
[/quote]

No need to imagine it I own several mirrors.

High House Death
Jun 18, 2011
Imagine drinking amaretto as anything but a digestivi :(

Seriously, there are way better options for alcohol to consume in large quantities.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

AmericanGeeksta posted:

Imagine drinking amaretto as anything but a digestivi :(

Seriously, there are way better options for alcohol to consume in large quantities.

groundbreaking stuff. Let me get my notepad before you go on

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Shut up about drinking unless it's something funny like Allardyce's pint of wine, thanks.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Brazilian footballer Fabio Rochemback - formerly of Barcelona and Middlesbrough - has been arrested after an alleged cockfighting ring was busted in the country's south.

A police operation was conducted at a farm in Rio Grande do Sul state, reported news site Globo.

It said 89 roosters were seized and more than $100,000 (£75,000) in cash.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-41565814

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
I'm surprised that is even illegal down there

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

African AIDS cum posted:

I'm surprised that is even illegal down there

It is when you piss off the wrong police

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Why are fine British footballers getting sent to prison, banned from driving and community serving when apparently, even in the third world a boot full of chickens can get you the best part of £100k entertainment? Seems sad.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

JFairfax posted:

Brazilian footballer Fabio Rochemback - formerly of Barcelona and Middlesbrough - has been arrested after an alleged cockfighting ring was busted in the country's south.

A police operation was conducted at a farm in Rio Grande do Sul state, reported news site Globo.

It said 89 roosters were seized and more than $100,000 (£75,000) in cash.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-41565814

Cock, then no cock

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Robert Huth account spotted ITT

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I have no clue where to put this, but George Weah is going to be president of Liberia?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

He's one of 20 candidates who needs 50% of the vote to win, so maybe?

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Shrapnig posted:

He's one of 20 candidates who needs 50% of the vote to win, so maybe?

He seems to be winning? I don't know I've just become aware of this within the last 15 minutes.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Bbc world service is reporting him as being in the lead with a majority of votes counted so it’s nearly a done deal

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
He was almost elected in the past

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

blue footed boobie posted:

I have no clue where to put this, but George Weah is going to be president of Liberia?

Being the president of Liberia: on par with drugs, rape, and mutiny. Tbf not historically inaccurate.

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

Blue Star Error posted:

Being the president of Liberia: on par with drugs, rape, and mutiny. Tbf not historically inaccurate.

"He killed my ma, he killed my pa, he scored that goal against Verona, I'll vote for him."

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Blue Star Error posted:

Yeah they're usually synonymous

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

quote:

Thieves who broke into a football stadium and stole giant TVs raided fridges to stage a food fight with frozen cheesecakes.

Police said the break-ins at Ipswich Town Football Club's Portman Road ground took place overnight on Saturday and in the early hours of Wednesday.

During the first raid, the intruders partied on wine and food, the BBC understands.

A club spokesman said they have increased the stadium's security.

It is understood the thieves got into hospitality boxes - one next to chairman Marcus Evans' personal box - and helped themselves to "expensive vintage" wine and food.

They then took the lift down to the kitchens beneath the stands to raid the fridges.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-41609231

Horse Inspector
Aug 11, 2005
privacy publicly displayed
haha I was just about to post that you motherfucker. My favorite part was the "expensive vintage". Probably the most valuable stuff at the entire club, also probably the last of Marcus Stewart's real worth.

Edit: In what I can only assume was a terrifying fit of nostalgia I typed in Marcus Stewart, although oddly the statement is probably still true.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Can’t wait for Ali Dia to be elected mayor of Southampton

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

tbf that Adidas commercial told them that if they did this a player would appear and play football with them and then Zidane would make a face

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Piques been getting his dick wet with a girl that is not Shakira.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

serious gaylord posted:

Is it Cesc's sister again?

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

serious gaylord posted:

Is he retarded or something

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

serious gaylord posted:

Who the gently caress would cheat on Shakira? What.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Even Shakira gets old and frigid I guess

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Footballers really are just that dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
doesnt pique swing both ways so maybe he wanted a dick which I presume shakira does not have