Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!
Can we do a money spending vote too since you went up to 170.000?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Yeah good point. I'm in class right now but I can go make an effort post about possible stadium enhancements later.

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!
+MA on Fleetfoot for maximum bullshit. Had you not rolled so well, I would have said Sidestep just for annoyance value.

Also voting for the Nuffle Alter, cause I wanna see me some Star Playahs.

Rorahusky fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Oct 13, 2017

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!
Nice!

Then I'm voting +movement on Fleetfoot Mac, and a Magician's shop for more chaos.

Attack on Princess fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Oct 13, 2017

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

There, I changed the update post to include possible stadium enhancements if people want to pick one.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
+Movement on Fleetfoot for maximum bullshit, Beer Stand stadium upgrade to let the Frenzy Saur shine and because Agent seems to like surfing a lot.

Wizardhaus is probably going to be a terrible idea because it's just giving every coach a free chance to shoot Fleetfoot with a lightning bolt.

EDIT: Also Agent's players can't kill anything, so they really need the help.

Voyager I fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Oct 13, 2017

Random Hajile
Aug 25, 2003

I'll be nice and vote for security gate because I'm not a fan of pitch invasions.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Marginally better than Shepard's dancing. 2/10
+MA for Fleetfoot because we must now build the bullshittiest skink.
Beer Stand because surfs should always be encouraged, and maybe someone will finally get wrecked. This has been such an unbloody bowl.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
+MA because my god.
Nuffle Altar for showcasing more star player nonsense.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

+MA and a Beer Stand, since both will help your playstyle.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
+MA, Fleetfoot is special.
Beer Stand surfing is fun.
Don't touch the best cheerleaders

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Oh and probably not the best place to drop this in the middle of a thread vote but I can always mention it again.

GOOONBOWL is starting.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3837411

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Angry Lobster posted:

Quote vote.

Abyssal Lurker
Jul 14, 2007

:jeb:THRILLMASTER:jeb:
Yeah sure OK I guess we're skaven now, +MA

Also Beer stand

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I'm going to vote for Leap because it's not going to win, and I have no idea what the upgrades do.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
+MA and Nuffle Altar so maybe I can get a star player for our game. :getin:

Speaking of which. I can do next weekend. I'll mention it in the discord too. Maybe Wednesday.

e - that rock tho.

Mercedes Colomar fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Oct 14, 2017

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

+MA
Beer Stand

ldragon
Feb 18, 2011
+MA, Maximum bullshit is insane and we need more.

Arban
Aug 28, 2017
+MA : the one player on this team that does his bloody job deserves maximum bullshit potential.
beer stand so at least the surfs might cause some damage.

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT
+MA and Nuffle Altar

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer

Angry Lobster posted:

I'm going to vote against +MA.

Side Step is more befitting a skink with that much jive.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Agent355 you have the most pacifistic set of saurs I have ever seen. You did tell them they're supposed to kill things, right???

Sidestep for more elfy bullshit

Beer Keg because if your guys can't kill things, then the fans can for you

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

+MA and beer stand

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Slaan posted:

Agent355 you have the most pacifistic set of saurs I have ever seen. You did tell them they're supposed to kill things, right???

yeah I gave em a pep talk but I should probably start threatening to fire some of em if they don't improve. They've been hilariously gentle.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Oh man, this is beautiful.

+ma
nuffle alter

because if free lightning bolts on the chosen one isn't going to win, we might as well see more of those cool star player types that rarely show up.

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013
Here, to make up for dicing you, multiple times, have some nice, calm text.
Yeah, +MA for Fleetfoot

Keep the orcs for sure

And get ELF TURF for the stadium, it looks AWESOME

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Throw Rock is my favourite random event, why would you want it to happen less?

And +MA on Fleetfoot so he can be the fleetest.

beer stand for the actual upgrade.

Although extra armour on Fleetfoot would be useful as heck too.

Cassa fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Oct 14, 2017

namad
Nov 7, 2013
I vote for +ma on fleetfoot and Astrogranite turf.
Now let me explain, if I understand astrogranite turf correctly it's UNBELIEVABLY GOOD FOR US! Why? Because have a ton of movement, which means in order to keep up with us almost every team is going to be gfi'ing a lot more than we will. Seeing elves and orcs die on gfis is hilarious!

I'm totally fine if beer stand wins though, like it looks like it's going to do. Everyone who votes for beer stand today though better vote for side step on all(some) of the skinks and frenzy on all (at least one more) of the saurus though!

I found a great reference for skill icons:
https://i.imgur.com/El0eXlD.jpg
I was going to write here that I had no idea what skill the trolls had, because I don't think it was mentioned at all this game, but it was guard. It feels like that should've mattered, but honestly I guess it never did. The goblins really only attacked with secret weapons.

Also right now the let's play forum is free and open to all non-goons. EVERYONE should read this thread! Even if you can't vote.
P.S. If I'm allowed to... If beer stand wins the stadium vote I want to change my fleetfoot vote automatically from +ma to sidestep.... unless that's cheating. I'm keeping in mind here that the astrogranite turf won't kill fleetfoot because he'll have 9 base movement!
P.P.S. If we have enough cash after the stadium upgrade I vote for a spare skink asap.

namad fucked around with this message at 12:14 on Oct 14, 2017

Hutter
Feb 16, 2011

It's been giving me nightmares.
+MA on Fleet-foot. Side-step is really the only 'normal' roll that he'd need now to be a true terror.

nuffle Altar Star players are cool and good. I don't know if Lizards have access to any decent secret-weapon star-players, but it will be fun for opponents if they do. Just as an example the Gobbos agent just played against would have been able to hire another bombadier for just 10k and another fanatic for 30k!

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

Angry Lobster posted:

Also a quote vote

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Hutter posted:

+MA on Fleet-foot. Side-step is really the only 'normal' roll that he'd need now to be a true terror.

At this point I'd say sprint so that he only needs a single push for turn 8 one turn attempts. For the record, 4AG stunty dodge would give him about 50% success odds at successfully one turning.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

+MA and Beer so we can sell our exclusive team-branded artisan lizard microbrew for exorbitant prices.

SweetSassyMolassy
Oct 31, 2010

Angry Lobster posted:

Agreeing with this 100%

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
We need Astrogranite turf so we start seeing some injuries and fleetfoot needs +MA so he can trip and die horribly like he deserves.

That skink ain't right.

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!
We want the Sandwhich shop because throw rock is the WORST event in the entire drat game.

+MA for Fleetfoot. Make him the devil

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
Yeah, +MA for sure. Though goddamn Agent, let another Skink get an SPP at some point. My boy Feetfingers deserves it.

Also graniteastroturf

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Yeah, that's the question I wanted to ask: with Fleetfoot Mac alredy having gained a level, wouldn't it have been better to let the other skink score for the 4-0?

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
If you're wasting TV on skinks it makes it a lot easier to trim if it's all in one squishy package.

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

Fleetfoot is guaranteed to roll sixes on next level. Maybe the next 2 levels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Definitely gonna be a +str +agi +mov block skink.

That does snaking a 2+ dodge from something harmless

• Locked thread