Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!
What's the actual estimated drop rate for yog at 10x?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Munkaboo posted:

0% for everyone

Superschaf
May 20, 2010

Munkaboo posted:

Around 1%. Enjoy~

Zeta
Jul 29, 2009

KWEOOOOOO
Pillbug
Got in on the PAD Radar stuff, and I pulled...Karin.

I don't even have a dark monster I can use in a team with her...

e: Oh poo poo, I have to actually physically move around in order to get the radar to show new orbs? That's not happening, I don't move during the weekends.

Zeta fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Oct 13, 2017

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Rolled a bunch on this alt

Cursed Dragon
Hathor #2
Dark Dragon Swordsman
Sharon
Marine Rider Robin
Nene
Ars Nova #2
Haku #3
Haku #4
Oichi

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Two pulls, one on each account:

Main: Gan Ning (who immediately went on my Indigo team for +30 grinding)

Alt: Muse

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

Superschaf posted:

Around 1%. Enjoy~

gently caress. Well I do have an Uruka so anything is possible...

( I hadn't even heard of her when I rolled it )

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Rainbow egg... Chester. :suicide:

On the plus side,

wheeeeeeee~

Televisio Frankus
Jun 8, 2010
I haven't felt like playing too much lately and I spent some stones on PAD Isle so I could only do one pull, and I just got 3,000 MP. Weird.

WoodBahn is the worst

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Wait, there is a PCGF going on? Let me rollhahahahah, nope!

OGS-Remix
Sep 4, 2007

Totally surviving on my own. On LAND!
I spent money on PAD for the first time in a long time and ended up with Ney and 2x Tachibana. No Yog though, which is what I really wanted but I guess I can't complain. :shobon:

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE
That Ney maybe could have been Yog if you waited for Yog boost instead of rolling on Ney boost. :v:

Saigyouji
Aug 26, 2011

Friends 'ave fun together.
Rolled a couple of times for the hell of it and ended up with Diaochan #2 and, well, Yog. I've got Momiji and Cloud already, so that's shaping up nicely.

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

Yog bonus active now?

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

Munkaboo posted:

Yog bonus active now?

Not until later, they're 36 hour rate boosts because it's a three day godfest.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Zeta posted:

Got in on the PAD Radar stuff, and I pulled...Karin.

I don't even have a dark monster I can use in a team with her...

e: Oh poo poo, I have to actually physically move around in order to get the radar to show new orbs? That's not happening, I don't move during the weekends.

you can throw money at the refresh button to get more orbs to appear

worst whale ever

OGS-Remix
Sep 4, 2007

isndl posted:

Not until later, they're 36 hour rate boosts because it's a three day godfest.

Oh I misread the PuzzleDragonx website then. I thought it was both Yog/Ney bonus were active. Oh well.

Is there a best color Ney or is it entirely sub dependent? I don't have my stuff on padherder, but if someone has a guide on how to sync with Android I can put my box up.

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

OGS-Remix posted:

Oh I misread the PuzzleDragonx website then. I thought it was both Yog/Ney bonus were active. Oh well.

Is there a best color Ney or is it entirely sub dependent? I don't have my stuff on padherder, but if someone has a guide on how to sync with Android I can put my box up.

You can use Padlistener, but it will take a bit of finagling. There's a version of of that supports CA certificates, you'll need that one. Then you add a pair of certificates and configure a dummy proxy to pass the pad data through.

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

OGS-Remix posted:

I managed to use this...

https://github.com/jgoldshlag/padherder_proxy

Use the instructions at the bottom for ios or android
My android layout was a bit different to the instructions, but it worked eventually. Well worth the effort, it was becoming a nightmare to play and plan stuff

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I rolled Kush #3(4?) and an Oichi. Guess it's time to put Dathena out to pasture for a while...

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

JP server: I didn't claim the September Month reward things. Now they are gone. Sucks, but I have enough crap in my mailbox as it is.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

Waited for the Yog 10x thing to start, did 5 rolls:

Snow White (I can sell this, right? It seems beyond useless)
Phact
Yomi
Ganesha #2
Ney....

I guess I can't complain too much, but the irony is killing me. Now just have to figure out if I want to use her as a light sub for DQXQ/Lightning team or a water sub for DAthena.

Mat Cauthon fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Oct 14, 2017

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Actually spent money on this stupid game. Rolled three Diaochans. What the gently caress.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Munkaboo posted:

Yog bonus active now?

Should be active now.

Rolled once... Nohime. I'll happily take that.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

ChikoDemono posted:

JP server: I didn't claim the September Month reward things. Now they are gone. Sucks, but I have enough crap in my mailbox as it is.

That was my August!

heisenberg
Dec 17, 2008
Rolled like 14 times. New things -
Oichi
Sima Yi
Ginchiyo
Light Egg Dragon (light spike)

Outside of that were dupes (Kush #3, Liu Bei #3, Yomi #3) and some dumb stuff that I killed immediately (including 3 garbo PAD Battle Tournament rolls).

I'm feeling like maybe I don't want to awaken Oichi and instead use it as an inherit somewhere on Anubalos for the 2 extra combos vs. the 3 turns of bind clear. Am I missing some other good uses for her awoken form?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I think there are some leads we don't have yet that could use her awoken form as a sub but right now it seems like using her base as an assist is a better choice unless you really need that bind clear

my two oichi's are assists on the kush team I never use right now

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
2 pulls on my main were both crap, but my alt pulled Anubis and DiaoChan in 5 pulls which is AMAZING!

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Wait, wait, the bosses at the JP endless corridor challenge do not drop? And you have to go thru 29 floors of complete boredom to reach them for a noel dragon?

Well, at least there is the gunma dungeon where you only go thru 10 floors of 2014 crap to... what the hell is this boring bullshit!

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

Day 1:
Trash
Haku finally after 4 years
Orochi #3

Day 2:
Diena
Kagutsuchi
Yog
Trash
Kagutsuchi again
Trash

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Dagon posted:

Kagutsuchi
Kagutsuchi again

People finally getting what they voted for!

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
pulled a second Diao Chan and Amenominakanushi :toot:

Also a couple oichi.

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

Lol. Rolled Kagu.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Been neglecting the alt so only one roll there. Haku, motherfuckers! Was buzzing for like twenty minutes like a big nerd. Already reincarnated and max level and +297 and awoken, a few skillups. Turns out I had basically everything ready.

Main was all dupes and quite a mix. Might be able to scrounge up another roll tomorrow. Amenothingy, Kushinada, Amaterasu, Indra, and some cyberbeast bastard.

Kinda wanted a spare Amaterasu and Indra to collect the Awoken ones eventually so there you go. And the super-kushi I don't think I'd be able to use properly.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
It's kind of difficult to put into words just how p2w padradar is. Like, there are people with these lovely 4x damage leaders that I just steamroll with my craptastic team but then you find a guy who is playing Anubis, has like a billion fingers, and three Ronia board changers.

That one didn't go well.

I guess I have to gitgud

OGS-Remix
Sep 4, 2007

Adolf Glitter posted:

I managed to use this...

https://github.com/jgoldshlag/padherder_proxy

Use the instructions at the bottom for ios or android
My android layout was a bit different to the instructions, but it worked eventually. Well worth the effort, it was becoming a nightmare to play and plan stuff

Thanks for the link, I got my stuff uploaded to PadHerder. How do put a link to my stuff?

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Yog in 8 pulls, that wasn't so bad. Can I get a 'top 4 subs' mini primer? Haven't paid attention in months.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Two more pulls:

Main: Sima Yi
Alt: Trailokyavijaya

whose name I can only assume is the Hindu equivalent of Prisencolinensinainciusol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VsmF9m_Nt8 AWL RITE

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
Hello friends. After a few tries I got an Oichi so I think I can play the game. 338,334,444

Here's my team, I think, if I'm doing this right - https://www.padherder.com/user/CubicalSucrose/monsters/

Just been going through killing stuff so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilson
Jan 16, 2003

I EAT LITTLE CHILDREN FOR BREAKFAST !!11!!1!!!!111!
15 rolls, not in order:
2x Diaochan (I still have no Anubis)
Nene
Liu Bei
Apolluo (WTF is this thing?)
Snow White
Radious
Red Chester
Dark Chester
2x Alfecca
Shedar
Chrono Turtle
Muse
Gamble Mage

Mostly complete trash, but at least a couple things that might be useful. Nene is pretty cool I guess.