Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

Barudak posted:

Base Chad
100x Gravity Chad
Super Chad
Super Chad 2
Super Chad 3
Super Chad Blue
Super Chad God Super Chad
Super Chad God Super Chad Blue
Super Chad God Super Chad Blue x10 Wristcircumference
Ultimate Instinct Chad

Uberchads indicate the existence of unterchads... would that mean there is a superior and inferior incel? Or are all incels equally pathetic?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Barudak posted:

Base Chad
100x Gravity Chad
Super Chad
Super Chad 2
Super Chad 3
Super Chad Blue
Ultimate Instinct Chad

I want to stop playing this clicker game but it's so addictive

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Super Saiyan Chad Super Saiyan

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

lookit this guy who forgot Super Chad 4 and Golden Chadzaru

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

My Linux Rig posted:

Those arent lesbians though... :confused:

Also Im not sure ftm actually hop on Grindr like that, pretty sure anyone doing this will just find dudes

You get trans people on Grindr but I 100% guarantee that these tedious morons couldn't woo even the most desperate dude, trans or cis.

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

Barudak posted:

Base Chad
100x Gravity Chad
Super Chad
Super Chad 2
Super Chad 3
Super Chad Blue
Ultimate Instinct Chad

Soooo super chad 4 is not-canon, huh?

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

mods please change my name to Gigachad

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Solar Tornado posted:

Soooo super chad 4 is not-canon, huh?

Most chads dont count their time spent with their Grandparents Touring as canonical sex times, same as when they take siblings to the movies.

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
they most fantasize about loving the "soft chad" because he can still identify them but still has a reaaaaal big wiener

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Where do the rest of the Elemental Chads fall on the scale?

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

I imagine the high incel doesn't care about anything because he's too busy getting high.

Edit: weed is cope. Weedcel

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Don't you sully the name of Chad which an oxymoron like "chaddy incel"

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Soon, the High Incels shall sail to the West, away from the world of Women.

noether
May 1, 2017

fruit on the bottom posted:

if you use the femme-butch scale as a second axis, you can see the other elemental chads. the fire chad can be found at (10,1), the water chad at (10, 3), and the wind chad at (10, 7).

Fathis Munk posted:

Don't you sully the name of Chad which an oxymoron like "chaddy incel"

nah, that'd be like an incel that would do okay on their looks alone, but become unattractive as soon as they open their mouths

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Michael Jordan is an Air Chad.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

noether posted:

nah, that'd be like an incel that would do okay on their looks alone, but become unattractive as soon as they open their mouths

Those don't exist, looks are all that matters, the Lore is very clear on this!!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
whats a fire chad

noether
May 1, 2017

Milo and POTUS posted:

whats a fire chad

flamoyant fit gay dude

presumably a water chad is that guy whose parents forced them through swimming lessons as a kid/adolescent and they got really built and poo poo

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

noether posted:

flamoyant fit gay dude

presumably a water chad is that guy whose parents forced them through swimming lessons as a kid/adolescent and they got really built and poo poo

No, it's this guy:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
I'm really more interested in the enigmatic Aether Chad

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Pff come on, everyone knows that only an old folk tale.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Soon, the High Incels shall sail to the West, away from the world of Women.

Lmao

noether
May 1, 2017

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I keep a hunk of soft Chad in the fridge to grate on pasta.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

:discourse:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

So literally everyone that has seen a vagina is chad?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Any chart that describes reddit in terms of 'butch' has no basis in reality.

noether
May 1, 2017

good news everyone, the voat incel board (/v/incels) is still up! the bad news is, it's been inactive for about a year. still, there's some content there that can tide us over until /r/incels opens up again

[sticky] Various definitions/types of rape

quote:

The word rape has various meanings today. Some, like the one which will be about its sane legal definition, are sadly mostly historical in current Western culture, though they still subsist in some saner cultures even today. So what are these definitions?

Sane definition of the act of rape - This definition is also consistent with Common Law ("Carnal knowledge of a woman forcibly and against her will") and even with evolutionary psychology (“Human copulation resisted by the victim to the best of her ability unless such resistance would probably result in death or serious injury to her or others she commonly protects” is the definition used by Thornhill & Palmer in A Natural History of Rape).

So rape can only be performed by a penis and of course women can't rape men.

Sane legal definition of rape - Sane legal systems differentiate between act of rape and a crime of rape. A sane legal definition of rape doesn't believe all acts of rape are crimes of rape. What nonsense would it be to believe that and to treat the whims of some sluts as actually defacing a virgin or a married woman !

A sane legal definition of rape would define rape as a property crime against the woman's father or husband. Also, rapes against prostitutes should be prosecuted. But it would certainly never account for rapes of sluts, and would consider raping a slut a justified response that should be praised, not persecuted.

Current insane definition of the act/crime of rape - I am saying act/crime of rape because insane modern Western cultures basically don't differentiate between the act of rape and a crime of rape. In any case, this definition had been, especially since 2000, expanded to include much more than just the actual act of rape. It now includes any form of coercion, inserting objects into sexual orifices, even the insane claim that a woman can rape a male ! There are feminists/liberals insane enough to believe Brock Turner raped some unconscious woman he fingered or that I raped a woman who offered my sex herself in a phone call, simply because I put her picture on my blog when she decided to torture me (as she later admitted herself).

An actual moral definition of rape used by feminists/liberals - this is what almost all feminists and liberals actually see as rape. It is defined as any act a straight white male does to get sex. Asking a woman out by a straight white male is rape to liberals. Going on a date if you're a straight white male is rape. On the other hand, no actual act of rape, even rape of smallest children, is rape if it is done by Sacred Classes like blacks, Muslims or Hispanics.

I will admit that there are some feminists and liberals who don't believe so, but these mostly stop calling themselves feminists or liberals once they realize what these ideologies are about.

It is also true that this definition isn't yet widely used in law but and police officers and judges who don't use this definition are seen as vermin by liberals and there are places in the West where it's slowly getting there .

Female definition of rape- Women simply define rape as sex they regret, and pay basically no intention to any other circumstances, including physical pain. So this definition is completely silly and shouldn't be regarded by anybody sane as anything more than what 5 year-old children think. That some legal systems are starting to bring this definition into equation (though usually by ignoring the sex with a member of Sacred classes females regret) is simply a symptom of a decaying society.

:yikes:
this guy makes the reddit incels seem cute

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:stonklol:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:stonklol:

E: goddammit phone :argh:

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

The Phlegmatist posted:

*whipcrack* welcome to the world of gor

Slaves have more agency than these chuckle fucks want, what they're really looking for is a supermodel with a dog brain or at least an ice pick lobotomy.

:stonk:

quote:

There are feminists/liberals insane enough to believe Brock Turner raped some unconscious woman he fingered or that I raped a woman who offered my sex herself in a phone call, simply because I put her picture on my blog when she decided to torture me (as she later admitted herself).

Buried lede much?

Liquid Communism fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Oct 15, 2017

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Liquid Communism posted:

Slaves have more agency than these chuckle fucks want, what they're really looking for is a supermodel with a dog brain or at least an ice pick lobotomy.

:stonk:
Hey now, some of them want someone with enough agency and intelligence to really suffer.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

quote:

THE END OF THE PERSONALITY MYTH

Using Sentential Logic, I have demonstrated apodictically that personality is not to blame for inceldom. Whenever someone says personality, this is what they should be shown.

It is impossible to deny this as it is valid deductive reasoning. Normies may try to commit the fallacy of denying the antecedent, or a whole host of other logical fallacies, but these arguments are all valid and all sound.

It's over normies: using sentential logic, I have demonstrated the falsity of your attacks

The below are arguments in which P stands for premise, and C for conclusion. Each successive arguments builds on the arguments prior until we get to the final argument wherein we find conclusive proof that personality *does not matter*.

P1: true friendship happens if and only if someone likes someone’s personality
P2: I have friends
C: some people like my personality .

P1: women are people
P2: I have women as friends
C: some women like my personality .

P1: I do not have a relationship with women
P2: I have women as friends
C: the prerequisites for true friendships and relationships are not identical.

P1: true friendship happens if and only if someone likes your personality
P2: the prerequisite for true friendship and relationships are not identical
C: relationships do not happen if and only if someone likes your personality .

P1: the prerequisite for relationships is not exclusively personality
C: it’s possible for someone to have a likeable personality and not a relationship.

The final Argument:
P1: I have [female] friends
P2: true friendship happens if and only if someone likes your personality
P3: I do not have a relationship
C: the reason I do not have a relationship is not because of my personality.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

quote:

A girl in line at the store asked me...

A girl in line at the store asked me to open a bottle of water for her. The first thing that came to mind is to tell her she's not entitled to my help, but that seemed petty and churlish. Besides, I don't have the social skills to come off as anything but awkward and cringy in that situation.

So instead I opened the bottle using my index and middle fingers and handed it to her with an eye roll. Was that cringy as well? At least I didn't have to say anything.

How can someone so pathetically weak and useless even survive? How does she handle a dick with those lovely useless hands? Even babies can open bottles which is why bottles of dangerous things have child-proof caps.

Anyway, I feel bad for not denying female privilege but that would have required more social skills than I have.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

TIL that apparently 44.9% of all males are incels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Sic Semper Goon posted:

Field Marshal Chad?

Sky Marshall Chad D-Bomb will blow up the bug planets. Would you like to know more?

Super Saiyan Chad Super Saiyan

That's how Vegeta managed to hook up with a girl like Bulma and then never be home unless he's mooching - did you see that Widow's peak and he's at most 5'4''. Heck even Yamcha isn't as big of a loser based on those factors alone.

EPIC fat guy vids fucked around with this message at 13:34 on Oct 16, 2017

• Locked thread