Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
listening to this on repeat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wYYXP9k_sA

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Lmfao

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Lmaoooooo

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

oh no that really stinks. is it a known issue?

Yeah, it seems like it's an issue with the refrigerator that you get for upgrading your house. Haven't touched it since the bug started happening and I'm almost through winter now

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

:sweatdrop:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Battle Garegga Rev 2016 and Picross S

I wanna play garegga

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I should boot this up again soon too, it's been awhile

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

Yeah, it seems like it's an issue with the refrigerator that you get for upgrading your house. Haven't touched it since the bug started happening and I'm almost through winter now

That sucks, I hope it gets fixed soon. On the bright side I don't think I ever used the fridge for anything other than another chest so

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

In Training posted:

I wanna play garegga

buy iT!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
please support M2 in their quest to port the games

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

elf help book posted:

please support M2 in their quest to port the games

this a million fuckin times. there's no one more qualified to port arcade classics than M2

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Control Volume posted:

My boyfriend just bought a 60" tv so theres only one appropriate game to play with all this modern gaming tech in one place

the worst thing about playing super mario all stars? telling your parents youre gay

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

That sucks, I hope it gets fixed soon. On the bright side I don't think I ever used the fridge for anything other than another chest so

Yeah, I just have to be careful about cooking because I already put stuff in the fridge and stuff gets automatically pulled from it when you cook

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Evil Eagle posted:

Yeah, I just have to be careful about cooking because I already put stuff in the fridge and stuff gets automatically pulled from it when you cook

drat. well I'm on 12 of spring so I have a ways to go before upgrading, so I hope they patch it.

I think im gonna marry Haley this time

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

trying to jack off posted:

the worst thing about playing super mario all stars? telling your parents youre gay

lol

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Weird... that doesn't look like a gay retard's cute little apartment to me. I call bollocks.

lmao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Thread locked.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

OW & FFX

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FFXIV, Picross S and Splatoon. 7 days to mario

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

gonna maybe practice a little Real Bout Fatal Fury Special if I dont fall asleep early again because I'm a mess right now just a mess

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Super Punch Out, Hard Corps Uprising, Soul Calibur V and I'll probably fall asleep playing Stardew Valley

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
Ni no Kuni while the sun's still out, Nocturne once it goes down. Gotta do some grinding so I can beat Matador...

e: I did a save state in the middle of my grinding so I could get right back to it later, but when I went to load it I hit the save state button instead. This is gonna be a long night.

klapman fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Oct 21, 2017

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

path of exile, order of ecclesia

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
A moment of reflection for F-f-f-friday Nights past:

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Super Punch-Out and Fire Emblem Warriors

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I bought Shadow of War on my way home from work yesterday but only got to play for a couple of hours. Excited to dive back in.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Super Punch Out and Nier Automata

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

stardew Valley

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Overwatch and Witcher 3 blood and whine... Trying to save up enough money for the crafting of the grandmaster wolf armor but it's gonna take a while

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Puyo Puyo Tetris on my new Switch

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dragon's Dogma

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

Dragon's Dogma

I cannot go back to this after breath of the wild

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
gently caress Nocturne has me assblasted as hell so I'm gonna get started on Fatal Frame 2 instead