Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer

Black Griffon posted:

Ima crash my sparrow into an on line funeral or something and create a bunch of unships

Crashing funerals and marriages in WoW was the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Claes Oldenburger
Apr 23, 2010

Metal magician!
:black101:

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I am going to farm so many friendships in revolutionary game Density 2

Thank you for your unwavering positivity in this difficult and trying time.

Cannot WAIT to dog down with some dawgs.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
I would play a Mothman any day over the 3 vanilla races.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

10 days until this isn't relevant anymore so I gotta run that poo poo into the ground.

https://i.imgur.com/4vAdD8z.gifv

homeless
Jan 2, 2005
not so much

FAUXTON posted:

That's what I'm saying (other than the p2p stuff) - the hell reasoning is there for not just having it preloaded on bnet

I got my standard copy on amazon for roughly $30. Figured I'd miss out on launch day but I'll get my code Monday morning and roll the preload dice.

Listed as $50
$10 off Amazon Prime Preorder
$10 off for just contacting chat support or something to tell them about the 20% prime discount not applying

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

Ben Nerevarine posted:

I would play a Mothman any day over the 3 vanilla races.

Same but a cute moth girl

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Real talk though some of those designs were just straight up Collectors from Mass Effect 2, not even with serial numbers filed off or anything.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

I know who you are. You are destiny.

Skoll posted:

Crashing funerals and marriages in WoW was the best.

In retrospect I feel the funeral thing was kind of lovely because growing older means you care more and turn into a bore.

gently caress weddings though.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Good news, none of that stupid poo poo is present in Destiny and the only concern you will have is 1) are there mans to shoot, and 2) how can I better shoot the mans?

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Black Griffon posted:

In retrospect I feel the funeral thing was kind of lovely because growing older means you care more and turn into a bore.

gently caress weddings though.

You must have not trolled RP servers then if you never saw people holding funerals for RP characters.

SafetyTrain
Nov 26, 2012

Bringing a knife to a bear fight
I'll crash so many funerals, they'll call me The Hearse.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

Skoll posted:

You must have not trolled RP servers then if you never saw people holding funerals for RP characters.

Oh on the contrary, I was a founder of YOGS, a guild that once prompted a very angry Russian to send me some very genuine death threats. But The Funeral Thing was a very specific event about a person who died in the flesh world. Good times.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Black Griffon posted:

Oh on the contrary, I was a founder of YOGS, a guild that once prompted a very angry Russian to send me some very genuine death threats. But The Funeral Thing was a very specific event about a person who died in the flesh world. Good times.

What does YOGS stand for?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Its how people in other countries say POGS.

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
I am going to buy the video game Destiny 2 on my personal computer!
That is my story.

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

ChiTownEddie posted:

I am going to buy the video game Destiny 2 on my personal computer!
That is my story.

Is that a contest entry?

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.

Capntastic posted:

Is that a contest entry?

Depends entirely on what the contest is for...

...but probably not.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Skoll posted:

What does YOGS stand for?

Ye Olde Goone Squade. A terrible guild full of idiots on the euro RP servers. I there might have been NA versions too.

Klisejo
Apr 13, 2006

Who else see da' Leprechaun say YEAH!
WrathofOprah has applied to HOTDOG PARTY. I assume there will be spicy mustard.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Klisejo posted:

WrathofOprah has applied to HOTDOG PARTY. I assume there will be spicy mustard.

On the night before release, we all better be posting our dinner (a hotdog) to prep up.

Ive already decided Im doing a chili dog. And you better drat believe that Im posting DAT DOG. WAHHOOOOOO!!

Tei
Feb 19, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!
I have written|typed|formed a article|commet|blogpost has intro for vex technologies|patterns|mastertraditions|algorithms.

hope that clears that for the lore guys.

http://texthacking.com/destiny/nexus.html

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
I sent a request to Hotdog Party as EddieNoPants

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.

Tei posted:

I have written|typed|formed a article|commet|blogpost has intro for vex technologies|patterns|mastertraditions|algorithms.

I'm too high for this poo poo

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Tei posted:

dude thats cool as hell

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

is the amazon preorder for pc a digital version? when will I get the code and will I be able to preload it?

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert

Futaba Anzu posted:

is the amazon preorder for pc a digital version? when will I get the code and will I be able to preload it?

nah, i'm pretty sure you get a box shipped to you with a code in it. it's supposed to arrive the 23rd by 8pm, so i presume you'll be able to preload.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!
I like cats.

I wish they had added a tiger race to this game. And I find weird that we can't have the guild flag has a real object in the world. I hope they add a emote where we plant our banner.

Also cat ladies.
Maybe we will get that for Destiny 3.

Also I hope they look back at the original artwork for the game and find inspiration from there for the next DLC gear (or event gear)

http://cdn.wccftech.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Destiny_ConceptArt_Tiger.jpg

Tei fucked around with this message at 07:55 on Oct 14, 2017

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
Just add an opposing faction to iron banner so it's cats v. dogs and the winning faction gets to pet a fluffy animal while the losers get to watch in disappointment.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

Nuebot posted:

Just add an opposing faction to iron banner so it's cats v. dogs and the winning faction gets to pet a fluffy animal while the losers get to watch in disappointment.

Good idea.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Black Griffon posted:

I think Destiny should have dogs.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!
*raid spoilers*

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Nuebot posted:

Head over to the pledgebox and don't be dumb.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

limaCAT posted:

Head over to the pledgebox and don't be dumb.

What's a pledgebox? I'm v. dumb.

Also ten days left.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tei posted:

I like cats.

I wish they had added a tiger race to this game. And I find weird that we can't have the guild flag has a real object in the world. I hope they add a emote where we plant our banner.

Also cat ladies.
Maybe we will get that for Destiny 3.

Also I hope they look back at the original artwork for the game and find inspiration from there for the next DLC gear (or event gear)

http://cdn.wccftech.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Destiny_ConceptArt_Tiger.jpg

lol bewbs

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Joined the hotdog part as Dave. I think.

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Where da preload at

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Glans Dillzig posted:

nah, i'm pretty sure you get a box shipped to you with a code in it. it's supposed to arrive the 23rd by 8pm, so i presume you'll be able to preload.

Unless you're in Canadurr

drat French version had to be so cheap. Hope Nathan Fillion is bilingual.

And since I am waking up at 5am for work these days with Mon-Tue off I guess I'll see you hotdogs a week later when you're all bored with it already.

WirelessPillow
Jan 12, 2012

Look Ma, no wires!

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Unless you're in Canadurr

drat French version had to be so cheap. Hope Nathan Fillion is bilingual.

And since I am waking up at 5am for work these days with Mon-Tue off I guess I'll see you hotdogs a week later when you're all bored with it already.

What? why is there a french version sold when you can change the language in game or on Battle-net?
Is that not possible?

if it is this feels about as silly as when items that are called the same in both languages are still translated in the store.

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
https://twitter.com/ABigDumbBaby/status/919715074524114944

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012
are goons going to be moving to PC from PS4/XOne? I had the idea that my marriage with DestinyPS4 was going to last forever, but after seeing that young and sexy footage of Destiny2PC with those sweet frames and 4K, I cannot go back to my house and pretend to be invested in my marriage anymore. When I play Destiny2PS4 I close my eyes and imagine I'm using a M/K to shoot space wizards at 144fps.

• Locked thread