Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Palpek posted:

TIL that apparently 44.9% of all males are incels.

It's a lot more truthful than you would expect, since the three examples of incels look completely loving normal. So looks aren't everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

quote:

When a normcuck tries to justify his gf's cock-ridden past, ask him if he would be equally proud if his mom were a whore.

Virgin Normcuck: If you are looking for a virgin girl, you are simply a pathetic moron. Sex needs practice and only an experienced women can share you a better sex, because she did it many times and she is already good at it. I am actually proud of her past, it's empowering. No one wants a novice football coach, right?

Me: Will you be equally proud, if a women in your family, let's say your mom, sleeps with 500 men? That should also be empowering for your dad (if you have one) I guess? Also for you, right?

Virgin Normcuck: I don't have any time sweating over my mother's sex life, I have other stuffs to do.

Me: So did you just admit that your mom was a slutty whore who slept with 500 men?

Virgin Normcuck: As I have said, she is an adult and it's her choice and I don't see any problem if two consenting adults are having sex.

Me: I agree, there is no problem with two consenting adults having sex, but I was wondering who is that "other consenting adult", is that your dad btw?

Virgin Normcuck: No, he is not my dad. Yes, that's her boyfriend.

Me: Where is your loving dad then? Is your mom a single mom and you are a chadspawn? Do you know who your dad is? Are you still proud of this whole hosed up situation? You are a freaking chadspawn from a "broken" family, do you realize that? And from your first comment, it's evident that you are going to make another pathetic "broken" family very soon.

kek, steer the conversation along this direction, it will collapse those normcucks' confidence to the ground.

Then the whole audience stood up and clapped.

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

The leftmost incel isn't super bad looking really. Would do well to get in shape

e: also all incels are low iq lol

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

/r/incels: but that would require more social skills than I have

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Furia posted:

e: also all incels are low iq lol
Not only that but apparently ugly intelligent guys simply don't exist and handsome guys are all geniuses. Incels truly are men of science.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I have ridiculously high natural testosterone levels (right at the very top of the range) and all it seems to have ever got me was a ton of bodyhair :(

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Zzulu posted:

I have ridiculously high natural testosterone levels (right at the very top of the range) and all it seems to have ever got me was a ton of bodyhair :(

same and I ended up a ʎuuɐɹʇ. name one thing you've ever done for me, mr. androgen?

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Apparently I'm a Slayer because I look exactly like the guy in the middle of the Slayer part of that graph

I have killed no dragons, Reddit

Where are the dragons I was promised to murder

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Thats your fault. Instead of getting a 4-year degree I went to vocational monster hunting school. I got lucky and apprentices myself to a dragon hunter and when he wanted to retire I bought the business from him.

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!

Barudak posted:

Thats your fault. Instead of getting a 4-year degree I went to vocational monster hunting school. I got lucky and apprentices myself to a dragon hunter and when he wanted to retire I bought the business from him.

bought the business as an apprentice eh, with a small loan of a hundred gold pieces from dad I imagine

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Shanghaied posted:

P1: true friendship happens if and only if someone likes your personality 
P2: the prerequisite for true friendship and relationships are not identical 
C: relationships do not happen if and only if someone likes your personality . 

That whole series of :airquote: logical deductions is great, but this one takes it to a new level imo

Low IQ indeed.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Barudak posted:

It's right there in the image, my genetics should've covered all of this. That I ever have to work for anything in my life is unthinkable.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Palpek posted:

TIL that apparently 44.9% of all males are incels.

yep, 45% of men will never reproduce. That's why populations worldwide are crashing at an alarming rate.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

well why not posted:

yep, 45% of men will never reproduce. That's why populations worldwide are crashing at an alarming rate.

No Chad is just tired. So, so very tired.

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal

Fathis Munk posted:

That whole series of :airquote: logical deductions is great, but this one takes it to a new level imo

Low IQ indeed.

I didn't read beyond the beginning "SENTENTIAL LOGIC" :smugdog: part but I guess no one should be surprised that they didn't actually understand how to do it properly.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
P: i'm the kind of person who types out sentential logic in an attempt to explain my unfuckable ugliness
C: i definitely have a cool and good and attractive personality

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

SavageMessiah posted:

I didn't read beyond the beginning "SENTENTIAL LOGIC" :smugdog: part but I guess no one should be surprised that they didn't actually understand how to do it properly.

Oh yeah absolutely not. I'm just always interested in how they get it wrong and just how wrong they get it.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

So, because this has gotten just pathetic, how would you tell an incel to fix their poo poo?

I mean, the answer for most of them is inpatient therapy until they can break out of the destructive thought cycles they have going, but what advice do you give the borderline cases?

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Shanghaied posted:

"Logical" argument about personality

I'm going to state the obvious here.

1. The personality traits a person looks for in a friend might not be the same as what they will accept in a romantic partner.

2. Personality is probably the prime factor in most friendships, but not the only factor. Neither do I think anyone has said personality is the only factor influencing choice of a romantic partner.

A difficult hurdle for incels seems to be that things aren't all 1s and 0s. Personality isn't all-important or not-at-all-important.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Liquid Communism posted:

So, because this has gotten just pathetic, how would you tell an incel to fix their poo poo?

I mean, the answer for most of them is inpatient therapy until they can break out of the destructive thought cycles they have going, but what advice do you give the borderline cases?
There are no borderline incels. By the time someone declares inceldom they are beyond helping. It's over.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

well why not posted:

That's cool and all but not reproducing is not the definition of incel. You'll find that a lot of Slayers will never have a child.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Barudak posted:

No Chad is just tired. So, so very tired.

Impregnating several millions of women a day is exhausting

This thread helps me put my terrible life into perspective

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You guys are only looking at one side of this issue. The CHADS are real and they even have their own section of the reddit website.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

They are creating sexual monopoly on 97.8% of the USDA Grade C or higher women!

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Please do not imply that red pill techniques work at getting women or doing anything but painfully self-owning thank you

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben
Did an incel write this song!? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yZF5IibGpg

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Lesbianism is nothing but a manifestation of the femoid misery that occurs when the bitch isn't able to acquire Chad or Tyrone. Since they are not able to get genetically superior men they decide to acquire the next best thing: another femoid. In their mind, they would rather gently caress a person of the same gender than sleep with genetically inferior man. Which is why most of these cunts are nothing but bisexuals, or bisexuals in denial.

Most dykes would deny such a thing, yet their actions says otherwise. What are these actions, you may ask? Well, first being, most of these so-called "lesbos" have had some kind of sexual/or romantic relationship with at least one man before, yet act as if they are totally pure of a males touch. When they engage in sexual intercourse with another femoid, they would use strap-ons, which are shaped as cawks, to pleasure each other. One must wonder: why would two bitches, who are only attracted to the same gender, use an object that is shaped based of the opposite sexs genital to pleasure themselves? Totally defeats the purpose of being a dyke. Also, I find it funny how dykes tend to say that they don't need no man, yet, they use a mans sperm to get themselves pregnant. Quite hypocritical, if you ask me.

As you can see, even though lesbos are with other femoids, deep down they still crave cawk; especially Chad and Tyrone's. It is a desire that they can never get rid of, and that would always haunt them until the end of time.

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

I would totally do the left and right normies and the middle incel before the Chads or the Slayers. Both groups look so grumpy. And did you notice that they're all of Aryan appearance?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
hahahaha what a bunch of grumpy gus

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

fruit on the bottom posted:

Lesbianism is nothing but a manifestation of the femoid misery that occurs when the bitch isn't able to acquire Chad or Tyrone. Since they are not able to get genetically superior men they decide to acquire the next best thing: another femoid. In their mind, they would rather gently caress a person of the same gender than sleep with genetically inferior man.

But I thought any average woman could get Chad or Tyrone. Otherwise how are Chad and Tyrone forcing 30% or whatever of the male population into inceldom.

Don't forget the tale of the "average" woman who goes dancing and rejects sub 6' Brad Pitt lookalikes for Thor lookalikes every night!

Something isn't adding up here. Something has never added up. Maybe incel mathematics is based on imaginary numbers. No, scratch that. Magical numbers that muggles normies can't comprehend.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

quote:

Mocking Incels should be considered a hate crime (self.Incels)

Incels face harassment, discrimination, and oppression than any other minority group in the world; not just in real life, but online as well. And what does society do about it? Absolutely nothing. People are free to mock and bully Incels however and whenever they please without facing any kind of legal ramifications. Because of this we are consistently subjected to hate crimes on a daily basis thanks to our oppressors -- and unfortunately, we have no way of fighting back against them due to them beating us in sheer numbers. Unless of course, we plan a coordinated attack against them but that's something else entirely.
It is time for society to stand up for what is right and provide Incels with legal protection for the hate crimes performed against Incels, and class us as a protected class.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Hobologist posted:

I would totally do the left and right normies and the middle incel before the Chads or the Slayers. Both groups look so grumpy. And did you notice that they're all of Aryan appearance?

the incels are incredibly racist

*racist
*misogynist
*pedophiles

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth

quote:

cawks cawks cawks cawks cawks cawks cawks

why does that one guy keep saying "cawks"

like what purpose does that serve? it's one of the weirdest things in this thread

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Lesbianism is nothing but a manifestation of the femoid misery that occurs when the bitch isn't able to acquire Chad or Tyrone. Since they are not able to get genetically superior men they decide to acquire the next best thing: another femoid. In their mind, they would rather gently caress a person of the same gender than sleep with genetically inferior man. Which is why most of these cunts are nothing but bisexuals, or bisexuals in denial.

Most dykes would deny such a thing, yet their actions says otherwise. What are these actions, you may ask? Well, first being, most of these so-called "lesbos" have had some kind of sexual/or romantic relationship with at least one man before, yet act as if they are totally pure of a males touch. When they engage in sexual intercourse with another femoid, they would use strap-ons, which are shaped as cawks, to pleasure each other. One must wonder: why would two bitches, who are only attracted to the same gender, use an object that is shaped based of the opposite sexs genital to pleasure themselves? Totally defeats the purpose of being a dyke. Also, I find it funny how dykes tend to say that they don't need no man, yet, they use a mans sperm to get themselves pregnant. Quite hypocritical, if you ask me.

As you can see, even though lesbos are with other femoids, deep down they still crave cawk; especially Chad and Tyrone's. It is a desire that they can never get rid of, and that would always haunt them until the end of time.

I'm not up on my incel vocabulary, what is a "Tyrone"

Edit: NVM. It's exactly what I thought it was

Zzulu posted:

the incels are incredibly racist

*racist
*misogynist
*pedophiles

Instruction Manuel fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Oct 16, 2017

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Wamdoodle posted:

I'm not up on my incel vocabulary, what is a "Tyrone"

Edit: NVM. It's exactly what I thought it was

Does anyone remember that poster in D&D who refused to admit that Tyrone sounded like a black name in some resume thread

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

noether posted:

why does that one guy keep saying "cawks"

like what purpose does that serve? it's one of the weirdest things in this thread

My guess is: he's afraid that typing the word "cock" will make him gay.

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

green chicken feet posted:

My guess is: he's afraid that typing the word "cock" will make him gay.

By the time you hit that point it's too late :gay:

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
By the way, here's another hate crime https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI-JbTi-3Iw

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Had American Dad on this afternoon, thought of this thread. It's an episode called "The Unincludeds" where the plot is literally about high school boys trying to avoid getting laid so their future selves are successful. When one fails his future self becomes Chad and the other gets progressively worse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpDoSv0s_1A

Osama Dozen-Dongs
Nov 29, 2014

Meme Emulator posted:

Does anyone remember that poster in D&D who refused to admit that Tyrone sounded like a black name in some resume thread

How did an Irish name turn into a Black name, anyway? Looking at the Wikipedia list of famous Tyrones the switch seems to have occured sometime between WWI and the 60's, I'd expect closer to the end of the scale. There's a pretty big gap in those Tyrones, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

We must bridge the Tyrone gap

• Locked thread