Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Lastgirl posted:

i hate this threa dand i hate this person and i just wanted to say gently caress this rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
are you ready for the most incompetent fascist emoji led technocracy ever conceived?

the 20th and 21st century will be known as the dark ages.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Top City Homo posted:

are you ready for the most incompetent fascist emoji led technocracy ever conceived?

Imagine Emperor Zuck taking a virtual tour of his torture camps.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
To be sure, for some, the election of the first autistic president would be a thrilling moment they've been waiting for years to see, the culmination of a struggle that lasted much too long. "I can't even articulate all the reasons it's important," Sarah Schlesinger Hirschfeld, 56, a New York doctor, said. "I think it's tremendously important for all autists, whether they know it or not, to see an autist in the most important leadership role in the country — and for neurotypicals to see it, too."

But to others, the milestone has been eclipsed by other advances — seeing autists achieve positions of power in different arenas, or witnessing the election of the first African-American president.

Walker, now 68, supports Zuckerburg, but falls into the latter camp. "I know some people are hugely excited by it, see it as symbolically an enormous step, but I don't happen to be among them," she said. "I just think it's a good next step. Certainly not a milestone like it was when Barack Obama was elected."

A recent poll found that while three-quarters of registered autistic voters felt America was ready for an autistic president, only about a third considered it very important to see one in their lifetime.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

twoday posted:

Walker, now 68, supports Zuckerburg, but falls into the latter camp. "I know some people are hugely excited by it, see it as symbolically an enormous step, but I don't happen to be among them," she said. "I just think it's a good next step. Certainly not a milestone like it was when Barack Obama was elected."

lol

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

etalian posted:

Imagine Emperor Zuck taking a virtual tour of his torture camps.

the cuckerberg general hospital system will ensure that neurotypicals are debugged from the gene code

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYZAnn6gPak

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Top City Homo posted:

I am, I've accepted the fact that I'm probably going to vote for Zuck. Not in the primary of course, but he'll throw out enough left-leaning scraps that I won't have the balls to vote for Trump in the general, who at the very least will speed up the slow burn that comes with the Zuck.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
He's gonna run as an independent

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
En Marche!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Nastier Nate posted:

I am, I've accepted the fact that I'm probably going to vote for Zuck. Not in the primary of course, but he'll throw out enough left-leaning scraps that I won't have the balls to vote for Trump in the general, who at the very least will speed up the slow burn that comes with the Zuck.

Zuck will never, ever, do anything to make anyone's life better. His entire political agenda is to subjugate us all for the profit of corporate shitheads.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Taintrunner posted:

Zuck will never, ever, do anything to make anyone's life better. His entire political agenda is to subjugate us all for the profit of corporate shitheads.

I know...
That is why I pray for the courage to vote for swift and definitive death when the time comes

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

The Nastier Nate posted:

Don't just begrudgingly support Zuck, embrace the new era of digital leadership!

Go FULL CUCK for Mark ZUCK!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Taintrunner posted:

he’s said before that he wants alaska-style ubi

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

The Nastier Nate posted:

he is a cia puppet

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

If keeps that up until November 2020 I might vote for him.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

i'm tired of all these high-functioning psychopaths ruling over me.

so let's vote for one that has trouble passing for human.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Jeb! Repetition posted:

If keeps that up until November 2020 I might vote for him.

exactly what I'm talking about it.

in 2020 C-SPAM will be renamed to the "Facebook presents: We're cucked for Zuck 2020 subforum"

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

so give everyone 2k to supplement their disability payments, which gets factored into the price of rent and already overpriced produce

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

so like $100 a month, which is basically useless, on top of all the horrifying Tech Lord poo poo

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
UBI payments are contingent on attendance of daily virtual Agile scrum meetings, which are accessed though Facebook!

Get cucked for Zuck!

MaxxBot has issued a correction as of 03:40 on Oct 16, 2017

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
Zuckerberg says the state's cash handout program "provides some good lessons for the rest of the country."

The dividend averages $1000 (or more) per person. "That can be especially meaningful if your family has five or six people," says Zuckerberg in a post he wrote about the payment.

"This is a novel approach to basic income in a few ways. First, it's funded by natural resources rather than raising taxes. Second, it comes from conservative principles of smaller government, rather than progressive principles of a larger safety net," says Zuckerberg. "This shows basic income is a bipartisan idea."

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Sure UBI from Zuck sounds good now, but once he's in office we're gonna find out he's paying it to us in Uber eats gift cards, or lessons at the coding boot camp of your choice.

alsothere
Oct 14, 2014
Taco Defender

alsothere has issued a correction as of 17:05 on Oct 16, 2017

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

QE working as intended. Giving money to rich people so they can pump their assets and debt enslave the rest.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Main Paineframe posted:

Zuckerberg says the state's cash handout program "provides some good lessons for the rest of the country."

The dividend averages $1000 (or more) per person. "That can be especially meaningful if your family has five or six people," says Zuckerberg in a post he wrote about the payment.

"This is a novel approach to basic income in a few ways. First, it's funded by natural resources rather than raising taxes. Second, it comes from conservative principles of smaller government, rather than progressive principles of a larger safety net," says Zuckerberg. "This shows basic income is a bipartisan idea."

"Funded by natural resources instead of raising taxes" is the most worrying part of that

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Zuck is gonna win in the way that Trump won, because Zuck helped Trump win.

He not only understands the playbook, but wrote half of it himself.

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

Jeb! Repetition posted:

"Funded by natural resources instead of raising taxes" is the most worrying part of that

A rising sea level lifts all boats!

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

RIP Syndrome posted:

:lol:

RIP Syndrome posted:

QE working as intended. Giving money to rich people so they can pump their assets and debt enslave the rest.

we will all be crucified on a cross of bitcoin

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

RIP Syndrome posted:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

its cause he has high functioning autism, which is fine, its ok to have that

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

twoday posted:

To be sure, for some, the election of the first autistic president would be a thrilling moment they've been waiting for years to see, the culmination of a struggle that lasted much too long. "I can't even articulate all the reasons it's important," Sarah Schlesinger Hirschfeld, 56, a New York doctor, said. "I think it's tremendously important for all autists, whether they know it or not, to see an autist in the most important leadership role in the country — and for neurotypicals to see it, too."

But to others, the milestone has been eclipsed by other advances — seeing autists achieve positions of power in different arenas, or witnessing the election of the first African-American president.

A recent poll found that while three-quarters of registered autistic voters felt America was ready for an autistic president, only about a third considered it very important to see one in their lifetime.

oh i see i am late to address this

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Zas posted:

its cause he has high functioning autism, which is fine, its ok to have that

The highest functioning of all.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Main Paineframe posted:

lol Zuck is basically another technocratic weirdo like Crooked Hillary.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

does autism explain his ability to gently caress over his business partners and the winklevii so ruthlessly or is that just garden-variety psycopathy like the rest of the business elite

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

does autism explain his ability to gently caress over his business partners and the winklevii so ruthlessly or is that just garden-variety psycopathy like the rest of the business elite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi9hHDooAX4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Zuckerberg: "I'm not on the spectrum... I am the spectrum."