Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

StashAugustine posted:

half of them are sspx fuckers lol

he must be mad he cant just have them all killed like the good ole days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

saving for later

i remember reading a book by gerald durrell when i was a kid and he talked about these guys and i thought they were so mysterious and magical

and THEY REALLY ARE

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I dunno i'd like to live long enough to become a replicant, and then my replicant becomes a robot tiger

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

So like, they're gonna get excommunicated now right? What kinda cuck pope would put up with being called a heretic?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Thatim posted:

Stakeholders

Thatim posted:

Shareholders

Thatim posted:

Venture capital
i got a good feeling about this thatim guy, i think he's be great for the dem nomination in 2020

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

lol nothing matters

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

:yeah: makin it the law that even more people & the govt give money to the fukken insurance companys is left af

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

So like, they're gonna get excommunicated now right? What kinda cuck pope would put up with being called a heretic?

The Cuck Pope now on HBO Go

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

paranoid randroid posted:

my proposal is that we make twitter capitalism insanely illegal and mandate that everyone log the gently caress off

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Epic High Five posted:

some f-- that believes in doing unto others as you would have them do unto you lololol

IK EDIT: i get what your doing there but i err on the side of not condoning slurs

Somebody has issued a correction as of 00:13 on Oct 17, 2017

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

:yeah: makin it the law that even more people & the govt give money to the fukken insurance companys is left af

https://twitter.com/AxleSteele/status/920057682131849217

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

gotta stay healthy so we can decapitate the capitalists comrade :ussr:

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

catholics have a weird masochist streak and im 110% sure pope francis sees his critics as a sort of test to be endured, rather than a threat to be crushed

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

trunmp saved baby jesus from the evil king obama

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/BarackObama/status/920061541986250758

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

biggest leftist wins outside partisan politics :thunk:

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

I doubt he will but he has the absolute authority to do it.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

lol can't wait to lose more elections

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

whos the bigger cuck

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

cuck

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Daimao Obama

your baby jesus is in another castle

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Nichael posted:

lol can't wait to lose more elections

Welcome To The Democratic Party

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Nichael posted:

i got a good feeling about this thatim guy, i think he's be great for the dem nomination in 2020

I am running

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Thatim posted:

Mac and cheese

Macaroni and cheese.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

turn on your monitor :smugdog:

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

biggest leftist wins outside partisan politics :thunk:

I think that means legislatively. Gay rights were mostly judicial wins.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

prefect posted:

Macaroni and cheese.

Macaroni.

CHeese also!

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

he voted against repealing obamacare yeah give him that one

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

prefect posted:

Macaroni and cheese.

macaroni e formaggio

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

got another interview tomorrow and I am NOT going to gently caress it up this time

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

I think that means legislatively. Gay rights were mostly judicial wins.

oh were they? and bi rights were mostly the invention of erasable ink ball point pens huh

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Pollyanna posted:

got another interview tomorrow and I am NOT going to gently caress it up this time

the only one who hosed up was the moron who didnt hire you

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Calibanibal posted:

catholics have a weird masochist streak and im 110% sure pope francis sees his critics as a sort of test to be endured, rather than a threat to be crushed

this is why the right will win

they have always seen the left as the enemy that must be crushed

the left will only see the right as people that can be reasoned with unless the right becomes an immediate threat

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Pretty cool that science was finally able to get us this image of the exact moment the bullet hit Scalise

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Thatim posted:

I am running

has obama endorsed yet??!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Pollyanna posted:

:yeah: u got it

get some fukken rest 2nite!

and not from a bottle!!!!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

turn on your monitor :smugdog:

:smithicide:

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

whos the bigger cuck

cucktales

woo-ooh

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Typo posted:

he voted against repealing obamacare yeah give him that one

he voted against killing millions of poors for no reason, wow

i don't vote to kill millions of poors every day, where's my medal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Gringostar posted:

this is the lesson of 2016

the left needs to throw discourse to the wind and start calling the gop and their ilk the pig fuckers they are at every opportunity

use the russian poo poo to call every republican a russian stooge

call every republican a racist

call limbaugh a child rapist

call fox news the republican propaganda machine

but above all never loving back down or apologize for that ever

clinton wasn't wrong calling out the deplorables, she was wrong by calling only 1/2 the republican voters deplorables and then running away from it after the fact

• Locked thread