Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

Doesn't poo poo like this basically make it harder and harder to get a travel ban passed even if it's the most "fair" and "non-discriminatory" travel ban that can be written? All because it's now on record three times that Trump is just a racist gently caress?
For him, yes. If a normal person wrote one up with a good reason, and wasn't primarily motivated by racism it would probably go through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
uhhhh

https://twitter.com/Channel4News/status/920333780174495744

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

If he stayed in he could have been a legit Uncle Rohm

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/920290847299637248

lol bitch are you loving kidding me?

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band
Well, yeah, you aren't allowed to make everyone stand up after the captain turns on the seatbelt light.

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009
I saw this on another site, apparently she started during the final approach sequence

Wonder how much of this was "stop being a tactless rear end in a top hat for internet points" and how much was "can't rile up the passengers before landing". From the couple transfer ceremonies I've seen, it's a VERY solemn and quiet affair.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

67 year old 320lb woman sits on 9 year old cousin and kills her. As punishment.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Haven't clicked. Guessing Alabama. Or Arkansas.

E: goddammit Florida why do you always embarrass me

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

I was about to say you know in your heart where its really from

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

That age gap on cousins was too much to not include it.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Pensacola is pretty much Alabama so as a Floridian I vote that we don't take ownership of this.

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Immanentized posted:

I saw this on another site, apparently she started during the final approach sequence

Wonder how much of this was "stop being a tactless rear end in a top hat for internet points" and how much was "can't rile up the passengers before landing". From the couple transfer ceremonies I've seen, it's a VERY solemn and quiet affair.

It's just such a weird idea. I've carried HR on many different missions, and I can't say that anyone ever thought that singing the anthem would be a good or appropriate thing to do. I get that she wanted to express her patriotism in a visible manner, and that's fine, but it's odd that she would be so intensely patriotic and yet unaware of the traditions and ceremonies involved.

edit: i know it's 2017 and consequently not odd at all, but let's at least try to maintain some decorum

Prop Wash fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Oct 17, 2017

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Prop Wash posted:

maintain some decorum

President Donald J Trump

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
This is an outlier poll.

I really do mean it, this is an outlier poll.

https://twitter.com/foxnewspoll/status/920409838907154432

Other polls show it as a 6-8 point race. It's an outlier poll.

https://twitter.com/aedwardslevy/status/920410664518193157

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

quote:

Veronica Posey, 64, told investigators that her cousin, Dericka Lindsay, had been misbehaving, so she decided to sit on top of the child as punishment. Minutes later, Dericka said she couldn’t breathe. She was unconscious by the time Posey stood up, according to an arrest report from the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office...
But according to the Pensacola News Journal, Dericka ran toward an armchair after Posey struck her with a ruler and a metal pipe. Her father, James Smith, 62, told officers that Posey sat on her in the armchair for 10 minutes before the child said she couldn’t breathe. But Posey didn’t immediately stand up after Dericka complained — and she sat on her for two more minutes, the News Journal reported.
To be fair, Fatty McMurderfat may normally take two whole minutes to stand up unassisted.

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I assumed the video wasn't available in Germany because of the Swastikas, but I can watch a separate Wolfenstein trailer on the GameSpot channel on YouTube, so I'm confused why this video is gone/not accessible.

This one features a whole bunch of "Heil Hitler"s and also actual Hitler, so I can see why German censors might object.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Immanentized posted:

If someone started bellowing the anthem, even on-key and in meter, during final approach I'd immediately assume they had a bomb.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Where the hell was this taken? The starting frame looks like it could be a calf running through a very shallow creek (no ripples so guess blacktop obscured by some sand) and then BAM asphalt soccer or something? Prospect park?

not caring here posted:

I've had breakfast like 10,000 times I think that qualifies me as a breakfast expert.

It's 10k hours not 10k times or else we'd all be experts on masturbation ohohoho

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Oct 17, 2017

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

Pensacola is pretty much Alabama so as a Floridian I vote that we don't take ownership of this.

Floribama is so loving weird.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

LingcodKilla posted:

Floribama is so loving weird.

My man, you have no loving idea.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Floribama is just white trash from georgia and Alabama who have managed to scrape together some disposable income.

And if that doesn't terrify you then nothing will.

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

FAUXTON posted:

If someone started bellowing the anthem, even on-key and in meter, during final approach I'd immediately assume they had a bomb.

Yeah, this. Sit down and shut up and sing to your heart's content in the baggage claim.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

IS ALEX JONES PEDDLING LEAD-TAINTED, SPERM-KILLING PRODUCTS? TOXIC HEAVY METAL FOUND IN TWO INFOWARS SUPPLEMENTS

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
you guys dont like FREEDOM BOMBS?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

tastefully arranged labia posted:

Having owned chickens I can say that they are retarded.

Seconded

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

LEAD MAKES MEN STRONG, FREEDOM AIN'T FREE!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Current events : everything is smoke

North bay is still on fire and now Santa Cruz is also on fire to the south. And a hill about 3 miles from me also just burned up a few hours ago.

All of the air around me is loving smoke.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

ded posted:

North bay is still on fire and now Santa Cruz is also on fire to the south. And a hill about 3 miles from me also just burned up a few hours ago.

The fire hit the weed farms yet

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Dang I hope this WAKE UP AMERICA coffee doesn't kill me

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

FAUXTON posted:

I think I heard something about it burning up some in the Napa fire area.

The Pi dude
Oct 19, 2013
Buglord

FAUXTON posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uszeuKRobGY

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

I'm from Tampa and I agree, anything not on the peninsula isn't really Florida, it's Georgia or Alabama

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Mustang posted:

I'm from Tampa and I agree, anything not on the peninsula isn't really Florida, it's Georgia or Alabama

This includes Jacksonville and most everything north of Tampa too. No, Orlando doesn't get a pass.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ded posted:

Just landed at SFO. Waiting for those lovely smell when I step out.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

FAUXTON posted:

This includes Jacksonville and most everything north of Tampa too. No, Orlando doesn't get a pass.

Everything south of Orlando is transplanted Northerners or Hispanic Diaspora. Everything north of Orlando is THE SOUTH

We all suck, we’re all crazy.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

tastefully arranged labia posted:

Just landed at SFO. Waiting for those lovely smell when I step out.

Shouldn't be too bad near the ocean. I have a lot of hills and mountains near by that trap the smoke.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Nystral posted:

Everything south of Orlando is transplanted Northerners or Hispanic Diaspora. Everything north of Orlando is THE SOUTH

We all suck, we’re all crazy.

All the inland places are chock full of shitheaded crackers.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/MikeSpearsNBC6/status/920435327843659776

:catstare:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Trump really is retarded lizardpeople.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Washington Post posted:

White House officials working on trade policy were alarmed last month when a top adviser to President Trump circulated a two-page document that alleged a weakened manufacturing sector leads to an increase in abortion, spousal abuse, divorce and infertility, two people familiar with the matter said.

http://wapo.st/2yvK0OC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Robots cause all these things!

• Locked thread