Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do

Zipperelli. posted:

Her Etsy somehow brought me to this gem:

Pokemon Cock Version (SFW)

The comments range from people being amused, to... uh... well...

:stare:

I actually bought this for my friend for his birthday. There's one quote he read to me that is still in my mind "I love loving my clefairy. She's so giving."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technocrat
Jan 30, 2011

I always finish what I sta
https://twitter.com/brianklaas/status/920008799586529280

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Classic mid-tweet stroke.

Also Lowtax got banned for telling Baked Alaska to eat concrete or something. It's nice to see that even nazi snowflakes get their own safe space.

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

https://twitter.com/ramzy/status/920003522002915331

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Holy mother of God. Get Newt some ice. He's gonna loving need it for that one...

Dejawesp
Jan 8, 2017

You have to follow the beat!

That Newt Gingrich can hold any form of political office after what he did to his wife should have been the first horseman of the apocalypse that was the 2016 election. A hint of what voters are willing to look past.

The second horseman was probably Trump mocking that handicapped reporter.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

https://twitter.com/reedrambles/status/920017303089156097

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Your fingers are too fat to tweet. To order a special tweeting wand, please mash the phone screen with your forehead.

I've been told the Newt divorce is a bit more nuanced than it gets used as (they had already agreed to a divorce, making Newt just a monumental rear end in a top hat for bothering her with paperwork while she was in the hospital, not a colossal one), but the burns in response to his lovely tweets never get old.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

i cri evertim

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

That's actually the funniest thing I've read in a while.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

davidspackage posted:

Your fingers are too fat to tweet. To order a special tweeting wand, please mash the phone screen with your forehead.

I've been told the Newt divorce is a bit more nuanced than it gets used as (they had already agreed to a divorce, making Newt just a monumental rear end in a top hat for bothering her with paperwork while she was in the hospital, not a colossal one), but the burns in response to his lovely tweets never get old.

He was, years later, still joking about her uterine cancer making her frigid.

Tardigrade
Jul 13, 2012

Half arthropod, half marshmallow, all cute.

Rangpur posted:

I feel like this could do with some additional context, unless the kickstarter thread is a better fit.

And it would also be nice to read about something that isn't the country's rapidly advancing case of necrotising fascistitis, yes.

Top donor tier allowed you to make your own kaiju. So at least two guys used that to get their macrophilia/fat fetish furry OCs into the game. This caused anger and consternation.

Then the devs released a half-baked Early Access prototype, presumably kept the money, and the project died with a whimper.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Glazier posted:

He was, years later, still joking about her uterine cancer making her frigid.

what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

TinTower posted:

i cri evertim

Dying as hard as datboi

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Rumda posted:

Not too much to tell really there was a Battletech book that involved a random jungle planet and incongruous Birdpersons, it's generally ignored and reviled among fans because it's so out of place in a universe where even the invading extra-galactic warrior clans are of terran human origin.

So obviously goons decide to lean into it and squwark down voice coms and really play it up. With general outrage and tears from overly self-righteous fans.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

TinTower posted:

i cri evertim

Can't post that without the original:

quote:

A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on the road on a motorcycle…
Girl: Slow down. Im scared.
Guy: No this is fun.
Girl: No its not. Please, its too scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.
-:- Girl hugs him -:-
Guy: Can you take my helmet off & put it on yourself? Its bugging me.

(In the paper the next day): A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure. Two people were on it, but only one survived.

The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn’t want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him & felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die.

Because you can't just slow down on a motorcycle? You have to keep down on the acceleration and always be going faster

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Brawnfire posted:

what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

The best part, they were in a private meeting discussing rural women's health care. To this day my husband detests the man and mutes the TV should he come on.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Len posted:

Because you can't just slow down on a motorcycle? You have to keep down on the acceleration and always be going faster

The real lesson is not to speed at over 100 MPH, so when your brakes fail you don't explode on impact.

A guy my mom knew back in college crashed into a power pole near our current house at a speed like that, and hit it headfirst. His head was inside his torso.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Len posted:

There's a frightening amount of people who think the vehicle holds steady unless you press the brake, not that removing your input to the throttle will just send it cruising slowly to a halt.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Why was there only one helmet?

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

chitoryu12 posted:

The real lesson is not to speed at over 100 MPH, so when your brakes fail you don't explode on impact.

A guy my mom knew back in college crashed into a power pole near our current house at a speed like that, and hit it headfirst. His head was inside his torso.

Counterpoint: Meat Loaf never would have saved his girlfriend from that giant bat if he obeyed the speed limit.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/AllisonPohle/status/920299932166316033

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

I thought this was cute at first then I realized that this coyote was probably euthanized to check for rabies :gbsmith:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I guess you have a pet coyote now.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Ruzihm posted:

I thought this was cute at first then I realized that this coyote was probably euthanized to check for rabies :gbsmith:

Alright debbie downer

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Volcott posted:

Counterpoint: Meat Loaf never would have saved his girlfriend from that giant bat if he obeyed the speed limit.

Counter-counterpoint: Meatloaf will do anything for love, but he won't do that.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Turns out it was a joke; the poster had swiped a photo by someone who had a rescued coyote living in their house.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

zoux posted:

Alright debbie downer

AlbieQuirky posted:

Turns out it was a joke; the poster had swiped a photo by someone who had a rescued coyote living in their house.

:kimchi: :unsmith:

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Sunswipe posted:

Counter-counterpoint: Meatloaf will do anything for love, but he won't do that.

He did that, my friend. There's photographic evidence.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Who What Now posted:

Why was there only one helmet?

Because he loved his gf so much the he didn't make her wear a helmet duh

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Grraarrgghh posted:

They were the best of times...Mechwarrior/Battletech nerds are supremely terrible.

I remember being babysat by this older teenage guy when I was a child once and I mistakenly broke one of his Battletech action figures and he got really upset and called me a "dip."

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

So I guess poster above pointed out this is faked. But could you imagine the thought process of a Coyote going "Huh, humans? Wait, why are you letting me inside? Wtf are you doing? Oh, I guess this is home now"?

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Ularg posted:

So I guess poster above pointed out this is faked. But could you imagine the thought process of a Coyote going "Huh, humans? Wait, why are you letting me inside? Wtf are you doing? Oh, I guess this is home now"?

How else are you going to get an ACME catalog?

Dejawesp
Jan 8, 2017

You have to follow the beat!

Ularg posted:

I imagine a wild coyote would be thrashing and biting non-stop until it got away?

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Ularg posted:

:kimchi:

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Cat found!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

chitoryu12 posted:

Shame he didn't know that wearing a helmet protects you from 100mph impacts.

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/pcsegal/status/920358891405312000

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy