Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
If anything life expectancy goes up not down, I know it's not cool to admit that the world isn't ending these days on this here dead gay forums but many things are actually better than ever before, as always - if you make the right choices in life. If you have been an alcoholic for the past ten years and continue to be one that will probably cut down on your life expectancy, yeah but then again, that's your own fault. Same as being excessively overweight etc.. People getting older is actually a huge weight onto health and social systems all over developed countries. If they'd die at ~70 that'd actually solve a lot of problems. Thing is - they don't and in the future they'll do so even less. For example, alone heart related we can do surgeries now to fix things that'd would have been more or less a death sentence only 15 years ago. All this factors in.

Also, having your life sorted out into a direction in your 30s is more a sign of just generally being an adult not of "getting old" but if you are in your 30s and feel middle aged with "not many places to go left" I feel sorry for you.

Police Automaton fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Oct 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

I'm a long time reader, 1st time 'fesher

I am a 30 year old single, straight white male. I've been in serious relationships that revolved around sex for the last 10 years with probably less than a year of being single in between all of them put together until my last break up which is almost a year ago, and I've been single since then.

I've been coping with the break up, which left me totally isolated, with no friends, I lost my job, and got kicked out of my house and was forced to move 700 miles down south to be closer to my family because they were extremely worried i'd kill myself. The TLDR is I was a drug dealer who went to a lot of fetish parties and had a reputation for not really giving a poo poo if you had a boyfriend and grabbed my friends when we were hosed up and then one day my girlfriend and I had a big fight and then weird make up sex and after that she told everyone that I raped her and she used Facebook to turn me into Brock Turner/Bill Cosby and literally tore my life apart to the foundation. I was NOT A GOOD PERSON, I WAS SELFISH, but I swear to you I have never sexually assaulted someone, I have never given anyone drugs so I could gently caress them, and I definitely did not deserve to be treated this way, according to both the police (whom I turned myself into and they let me go) and my therapist (who thinks all of this is insane and recommended among other things that I never use social media again except this site, which he thinks is safe)

Well it's been 4 months since I moved here and Ive sort of stabilized but Im still very lonely because I used to be a very popular guy with all kinds of friends and parties and stuff, but now I just work 50-60 hour weeks and play video games because I don't want to go back to drugs.

The fesh is that I have a tindr date on Saturday, my first date in a really long time, with a very attractive young woman, 23, and within our first conversation she told me straight up that she is trans, M2F, and has been transitioning since she was like 9 or so. I went back and scoped her pictures again, dumbstruck. I lived in a major alt scene in one of the biggest cities in the US and always thought my perception of this stuff was 2nd to none, but I still think all her pictures are beautiful, it just explains why she seemed so flat chested with such tight pecs, lol. Face, eyes, lips, no adam's apple, all very delicate and great make-up, sexy hair... no clue, even looking for it.

So even though the most I've ever done is make out with a few dudes to turn our girlfriends on or like gently caress my girlfriend on one end of a couch while my friends gently caress on the other end of the couch I'm gonna go on a date with a woman who may very well have a penis and I guess I don't really know what to do?

Like we have had 2 great conversations back and forth and she invited me out to go to a concert and the thought of having a friend or holding hands or kissing her excites me, when I imagine anything else my mind just kind of gets foggy and I really have no idea what I'd do or be willing to even let happen.

But I'm not canceling the date, because I want to treat them like a person and not just a set of genitals I covet for the validation of feeling like someone cares about me because they will sleep with me, because that's how I treated lots of people for a long time and it left me with literally no one left to care about me.

I have lots of love to give goons, I am a very loving and caring goon and I don't think Im gay or trans or anything, in as much as I understand them, but I'm going on this date and I don't know what to think or feel about it at all.

I'm not one of those Internet people who thinks you have a moral obligation not to consider at all what genitals someone has when deciding whether to date them. Everybody has a right not to date anyone they don't want to date, for any reason at all. But I dunno man, you seem pretty open-minded for the most part and you don't have terribly much to lose right now, so I guess give it a whirl :shrug:

quote:

I have a pretty shameful confession. I am now getting therapy but I haven't even told her this story because I don't think I could get the words out. I might have to just print this out and hand it over. I'm that ashamed.

There is a girl at my work, Katie who is really beautiful. She's nice and a hard worker to boot. We get along well together but somewhere along the line, I developed feelings for her. It was months since I broke up with my girlfriend and was not having any luck finding anyone. I mean real romantic feelings for her, not just "I want to bone her." This pointless crush became an obsession. I stalked her Facebook and created a fake identity so she could be my friend (I was too embarrassed to use my own). I saw that she was married and I had to call in a sick day the next day. I found out all about him and he is just a regular guy but I was insanely jealous.

The obsession started getting deeper. I found a several year old Flickr of some pictures of a vacation she took and I vigorously jacked off to every one of them. I was trying to meet other women but that eventually stopped when I kept trying to look up more information on Katie. There were some periods of time where she didn't say anything on social media, why was that?

I never said anything to her and kept this obsession to myself. That changed when I had to talk to her about something work related and for whatever reason, I realized that she sat on a chair. I was jealous of that chair because she sat on it for eight hours a day and I wish she sat on my face for eight hours a day. I came into work late at night after everyone left and licked the surface of the chair that she sat on.

One weekend I came in to do some work and I thought about her office again. I wasn't content to just lick the chair. I jacked off and came all over the chair. I then took it and spread it on all the surfaces of the devices she used: mouse, keyboard, etc. When I was done, it then hit me what I had done. I then spent the next hour or two cleaning everything off. Then I started looking up therapists because holy hell, what had I done? I spent the rest of the weekend with this gnawing pain in my gut that I hit a low that I never thought was possible.

I told my therapist that I had a panic attack because of work stress. I'm afraid to tell the truth. I don't even think of Katie in that way anymore. Everything is strictly professional and I can't imagine how she or anyone would react if I were to say that I jizzed all over her office equipment. This isn't me. I need to change and I will change.

Yeah uh

You did a really creepy thing, but the past is the past, and the only thing that can be changed is how you act going forward, and your head seems to be in the right place there, so good luck with not being the guy who obsesses over a married coworker and jizzes on her office chair.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
therapist thinking sa is safe?

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
LOOK AT insightful post
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
print it out and give it to Katie instead. See where it goes

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"
Perfect timing for that sexual harassment of women campaign going on right now.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

FYI if you want to make actual progress with a therapist you're gonna have to tell them the truth sooner or later

Like, maybe you don't have to come out and say "I jizzed all over my coworker's office equipment," but every therapist has heard "I'm irrationally obsessed with my married coworker and it's loving me up" a thousand times and they will be able to help you work through that.

Also go meet someone else. You'll quit being obsessed with Katie the second you meet someone who reciprocates your attention

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Sagebrush posted:

FYI if you want to make actual progress with a therapist you're gonna have to tell them the truth sooner or later

Like, maybe you don't have to come out and say "I jizzed all over my coworker's office equipment," but every therapist has heard "I'm irrationally obsessed with my married coworker and it's loving me up" a thousand times and they will be able to help you work through that.

Also go meet someone else. You'll quit being obsessed with Katie the second you meet someone who reciprocates your attention

and when she jizzes all over your keyboard, it will be even better!

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.
First goon,
Some women have dicks. You are a man interested in a woman (who happens to have a dick), thus still straight. Don't worry about labels though, just see where things go. If it gets to sex, you'll figure it out.

Second goon,
At least you cleaned everything up?

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

vortmax posted:

First goon,
Some women have dicks.

hosed up if true

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Stickfigure posted:

hosed up if true

Why is it "hosed up"?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

:munch:

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

Yeah this is gonna be a fantastic derail.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quidditch it and quit it posted:

Yeah this is gonna be a fantastic derail.

no it's not

quote:

My confession is I enjoy manipulating people into getting banned.

When someone pisses me off, I decide to pick on them. I'll nudge them to say things that piss people off, head off into PMs and gather some people who agree their posting is especially terrible, then send off links to a post that finally crosses the line once I spot one.

And frankly, the mods here are cattle, if something racks up more than a couple reports, it'll at least get a sixer. Once you have a recent sixer for bad posting, penalties start going up. I tend to target broke brained oversharers, the type who come to SA because it's some beacon of happiness in their lovely lives, so they usually are more unhinged when they come back... and then the downward spiral begins.

I've already gotten one poster into the spiral, and hope to have them banned by Christmas.

Also, since you weirdos seem to only discuss confessions involving poop and or buttholes, here's a 2:1 special: I've started to strongly dislike a friend of mine. However, he's the kind of covert narcissist geek manchild who does things like insist social events are held at his apartment so he can control what movies we watch, games we play, music we listen to, etc. If I stopped hanging out or tried to divert things to my place he'd freak out, so I've been keeping up a nice front while upper decking his toilet.

(That's when you poo poo in the toilet tank)

Twice, I've upper decked his toilet. The two times I did this were times another person, who is a weirdo who only hangs out with him because he's "friendzoned" (his words) by the guy's GF, was present at a party AND had way too much to drink, making it a 1 shot double kill.

I think you need more hobbies

quote:

I'm in my early forties, single and tired of it. I do my best - I maintain a wide social circle, I do interesting stuff, I stay in shape... but to no avail. The pool is small at this age and I'm ugly. All the rejections are making me bitter and depressed. Maybe my criteria is high too but on the other hand it's not like there are unattractive women hitting on me. Should I start wooing women I don't even like (and even then get rejected some more) in order to maybe find someone I would settle for? That sounds like cure that's worse than the disease.

I started looking for a mail order bride. I'm in Europe and I'll try with Ukraine. There are a bunch of sites for that and I guess most are scammy but I'll do my research. I'm trying one with plenty of plain looking women which probably means it's for real. Each message to a Ukrainian feels like a little revenge to women here. You don't want me? Fine, gently caress you, go after that tall bartender with great hair who doesn't pay child support to ex wife and is full of issues that I'm sure you'll cure him from. See you in five years when your looks and ovaries shrivel up while you were obsessing over guys like him.

I know the bitterness is idiotic and counter-productive, that's why I'm writing about it anonymously. I don't deserve a date from women I like. Nobody deserves anything, we are just animals trying to mate. However maybe it really will push me to get a Ukrainian wife and maybe we'll have kids and a good marriage. I'm kind of doubtful, but I'm even more doubtful of it ever happening with local women. And besides, normal marriages have plenty of problems too.

Mail-order brides are scams at best. I wouldn't try that.

I dunno dude, being this cynical about something while still trying to do it seems like a really bad idea all around. If you really can't be more positive about dating, which does make sense under the circumstances, maybe take a break from it. You're in a hurry to find someone because you're in your forties, which means you probably won't like that idea, but really the hurry is your main problem. If you weren't pressuring yourself this much, you wouldn't be as stressed out over it. I'm gonna say you should get a hobby too. Find something to occupy your time and attention that you're not intensely bitter about.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Mail order brides lol? That's, at best, prostitution dude

Find a fat girl who makes u smile. You said it yourself, you're an old ugly man. Stop trying to find a supermodel. The only ugly 40 year old men who can get hot chicks are either stupidly rich or like, super weird artists that brokebrained girls adore

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

uggo goon, try getting a personality, women are into more than just looks. also probably lower your standards if you're as ugly as you say

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Unless you have a facial deformity, if you are really IN SHAPE, then grow a beard and a stache.

Also I’m ignorant of this, does Europe have Tindr/Bumble/OKcupid?

It’s 2017 and dating apps are huge. Lots of fuckable women are too scared to leave the house without like 5 friends and modern dating is a minefield. Try a dating app and even if that doesn’t work, you aren’t supporting slave trafficking (your mail order bride will kill you in ur sleep after a grumpy BJ, it’s a shameful way to go bro)

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

I can only speak for Sweden but yeah, Tinder is the default way of dating new people here nowadays. The other apps exist as well but aren't used as much

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
You probably could find a legitimate mail order bride, but I hope you know that everyone you know will know what hte deal is and talk enormous amounts of poo poo about you behind your back. You will be a laughingstock of the community and your purchased wife will secretly resent you forever. It sounds like you might be into that though.

Hint: your low self esteem and resentment of women might have something to do with not attracting one you don't have to pay.

Goon who thinks he gets people banned: That is one of the lamest stories posted itt. I think the posters you "target" care way less about being banned than you think they do. I know there are the crazy "dear richard" types but most people who get banned just pay the 10 dollars and come back immediately. It's just 10 dollars. Honestly getting probated is worse because you can't pay your way out of it.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

If you're in your forties already you probably missed the boat on starting your own family, which is why you should date divorced moms

You'll get to skip the part where the kids are infants, which is by all accounts the worst part, and if the biodad was enough of a piece of poo poo they won't even hate you by default

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Bust Rodd posted:

it’s a shameful way to go bro

I can't decide if I'd pity or be jealous of the radio journalist responsible for announcing the obituary

He or she would probably wimp out anyway and say "passed on in his sleep" instead of saying "Random P. Goon, 41 of Hometown, State, was strangled to death last week after being forced to fart in he own mouth by his Ukrainian mail-order bride. He is survived by a mackerel tabby cat named 'Aeris.' Visitation is at five o'clock on Friday at Big Ed's Discount Auto Parts, because the local funeral homes refused to deal with a dude who supported sex slavery" with a straight face

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
You dont need to marry, it wasnt as common historically as it's portrayed in media. Just go bang a ukranian hooker then come home, focus more on hobbies.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

loquacius posted:

If you're in your forties already you probably missed the boat on starting your own family, which is why you should date divorced moms

You'll get to skip the part where the kids are infants, which is by all accounts the worst part, and if the biodad was enough of a piece of poo poo they won't even hate you by default

or they'll be super defiant because they've been soured on all male authority figures :smith:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I can't decide if I'd pity or be jealous of the radio journalist responsible for announcing the obituary

He or she would probably wimp out anyway and say "passed on in his sleep" instead of saying "Random P. Goon, 41 of Hometown, State, was strangled to death last week after being forced to fart in he own mouth by his Ukrainian mail-order bride. He is survived by a mackerel tabby cat named 'Aeris.' Visitation is at five o'clock on Friday at Big Ed's Discount Auto Parts, because the local funeral homes refused to deal with a dude who supported sex slavery" with a straight face

poo poo, there are worse ways to go I guess.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

quote:

I've already gotten one poster into the spiral, and hope to have them banned by Christmas. 

Now that's what I call pathetic!

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
LOOK AT insightful post
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
In eastern European countries the age difference between man and woman can be pretty big, especially in Russia that's a thing and culturally not too weird. Russia also has a big demographic problem as there's a clearly bigger ratio of women in most places. Most 20-something women from these places will be utterly ok with dating someone between 30-40 as long as he isn't a loser. I'm talking about dating inside the country with fellow countrymen, not mail order stuff. Women past 30 in Russia are often either not interested in traditional relationships, divorced or desperate. As an unmarried woman, past 25 in more traditional circles you are considered "hopeless". Yes, I am serious. As a westerner who has his poo poo somewhat together and can impress by not drinking or whoring recklessly (I'm serious) you actually have good chances outside of mail order websites your age, if you aren't especially weird or something

That all being said, the cultures are vastly different and it'll be difficult for a westerner to bridge that gap. The more liberal you are (in the american sense) the more difficult it will be. Imagine a 20-something blonde girl, pretty as a picture, talking like your racist grandpa. That's pretty much what you are probably going to get. Ukrainians are even worse there. You'll hear such pearls like "I'd never even shake hands with a friend of the family" unironically and if you are the kind of person that'd get into a fight over such a sentence, you *will* have a bad time. Also the traditional relationship view is there still that the man does everything and most of all, pays for everything and if you are not willing to deliver there for whatever reason you will be criticized, fiercely and in many, many words. Old fashioned views of masculinity rule there, and you will have to deliver. Of course I don't want to generalize everyone of these countries and there are fairly liberal people there too, but that's whom you will meet on a marriage website.

My source are Russian friends and a friend marrying a Russian woman who completely obliterated him to the surprise of no one. You should really think if that's really worth it. Marriage isn't that important really, especially over here in Europe. Spend time outside the internet and away from Americans. They are different than us in that regard.

Arven
Sep 23, 2007
The way to get a legitimate mail order bride is to move to the country you want the bride from for like a year, marry a local, and move her back.

Source: Three of my second cousins and their Filipino wives.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

I once found what I considered to be a very hot video of a girl's face (only her face) as she lay on her side masturbating. I full-screened the video on my laptop, making her face roughly face-sized, and laid down beside it in bed to pretend she was lying beside me. I wanted to jack off, but I am right-handed, and the girl was facing the wrong direction if I laid on my left side, and it wasn't working for me. So I spent the next two hours teaching myself the basics of GLSL, wrote an MPC-HC shader to mirror the video left-right, loaded the shader, put the laptop on the other side, and jacked off successfully.

at first I was like "you could have just jerked off with your other hand that one time" but honestly good on you for putting in an effort at self-improvement :)

quote:

I first met my Ex 30 years ago, we were neighbours. We used to act kind of like family but drifted apart once i finished school and moved out of home. A few years later we hooked up because she planned to invite me to something and get me drunk and seduce me because she had been in love with me since we were kids. We spent about 10 years together on and off because we are totally the same people, we couldnt open up to each other, spent lots of nights drinking till the early morning and were always on the look out for something else it seemed. It was fun but a total poo poo show.

We last were together about 6 years ago and she broke up with my via text because she said I am a bad omen and trouble seems to follow me everywhere so i totally cut off contact with her because again i couldnt just talk to her about things and neither could she. Spent a couple of years rebounding and then met someone else who i was with for 3 years. Still couldnt ever get my Ex out of my head and still dreamt about her regularly. She messaged me once about a year ago, didnt apologise explicitly just said "hey hows it going hope you are well" which is totally her way of apologising. I ignored it and continued in my relationship which recently all went to poo poo. The first thing i thought of was getting back with my Ex and to be honest i have been thinking about it for 6 years. This would be about the 12th time we have gotten back together if it happens. I am so retarded.

Please someone convince me that this is a stupid stupid idea and that no good will come of it.

Honestly if you wanted us to talk you out of it you should have given some more examples of how destructive the relationship was. All I got out of this was that you have trouble communicating, she broke up with you for a dumb reason at least once, she is bad at apologizing, and you break up and un-break-up a whole bunch of times. I've heard way worse than that.

If you could never really talk about anything with her, though, which you said multiple times, what is it exactly about this woman in particular that keeps drawing you back in? Because I suspect it's mostly nostalgia and convenience.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

sounds like they need to either be fwb or this is one of those rare cases where an open relationship would work.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Maybe try not to put a label on it this time and see how it goes? A couple of my friends has been together exclusively for almost 20 years, but they've been divorced twice because each time they get married it falls apart. That stupid little label was seriously their only problem.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
I’m the goon who didn’t think to google “change video orientation” before spending two hours doing it manually so I could do it manually

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Also seems like he never broke his arm as a teenager and had to learn how to masturbate both righty and lefty. That's some scrub tier masturbating. It must suck going through life knowing you can't even sexually please yourself.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
LOOK AT insightful post
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post

Solice Kirsk posted:

Also seems like he never broke his arm as a teenager and had to learn how to masturbate both righty and lefty. That's some scrub tier masturbating. It must suck going through life knowing you can't even sexually please yourself.

voted 'fukken brutal'

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
You know what guys, he didn’t take the easy way out and now he’s picked up an entirely new skill set and frankly I think all in all it was a positive experience for me

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I mean for him

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
You could have just asked me I MEAN THE HOT GIRL IN THE VIDEO to reshoot. Just saying.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Or just find another vid of a girl fingering herself. The internet is magic

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
LOOK AT insightful post
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
Seeing how things lately go in this thread I gotta say I it deserves recommendation that the girl wasn't a minor, his coworkers wife, or a cousin. Good job, goon.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Police Automaton posted:

Seeing how things lately go in this thread I gotta say I it deserves recommendation that the girl wasn't a minor, his coworkers wife, or a cousin. Good job, goon.

What if it was his therapist :ohdear:

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat
Congratulations, self-improvement through self-abuse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
That first one is one of the gooniest things I’ve ever read. Half of yospos is going ‘same,’ the other is shaking their head you didn’t have a macro set up to do it beforehand.