Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Odd posted:

wait wasn't someone here in this thread talking about how their "pulse" was causing them to be an incel?

Yep, but the first thing I thought of was that they were praising the pulse nightclub shooter because of course they would

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

It was like 4 pages back but no one has even come close to the kwisatz chaderach

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i'm the "furfag" whose custom title tells everyone he has a job.

A gay furry has 0 excuses for not being able to get laid

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Improbable Lobster posted:

A gay furry has 0 excuses for not being able to get laid

There are some people repulsive enough that even the most desperate couldn't tolerate two minutes in an elevator with them, much less anything involving physical effort.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Rude. Don’t talk about me like I’m not here

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
One time, on some forums, there was this guy with, like, all these fruits on his butt. I can’t help but wonder what his deal was.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Fruit is getting upset!!!!!

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

OxMan posted:

It was like 4 pages back but no one has even come close to the kwisatz chaderach

he is also known as PUA'Dib

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

My Linux Rig posted:

Photovoltaiccel- someone uploaded an embarrassing photo of him to the internet, which is shame cause he had potential. Doomed to never get laid

This is so dumb, I love it.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Tace Vim posted:

he is also known as PUA'Dib

gently caress without rhythm, so you won't attract the orgasm

burial
Sep 13, 2002

Tell me of the ejaculates of your homeworld, PUAsul.

vvvv
“wormsign” is now and forever entering my vocabulary in this way. You’re great. That’s loving great.

Also, I sometimes call vaginas “banders” but it never caught on. That has nothing to do with Dune though.

burial fucked around with this message at 09:13 on Oct 18, 2017

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

*Stacy staring at PUA'Dib's crotch*

the kwisatz chaderach has wormsign the likes of which even God has never seen!

burial
Sep 13, 2002

Wait, are Dune Stacies “Chani” or?

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

lemon-lyme disease posted:

Wait, are Dune Stacies “Chani” or?
Stacies are forever. they eventually form the Stacying Guild.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

the Stacying Guild harnesses the power of the Spice Manlarge (Chad semen) to travel faster than light by folding space.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

What the gently caress are you dorks talking about

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

mind the walrus posted:

Winston Church-cel: In the morning you'll be sober, and he'll still be an incel

Just wanted you to know I really appreciate this one.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

The kwisatz chaderach is "The One Who Moistens The Panties", or "He Who Can Be In Multiple Vaginas At Once".

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

How are u not all incels

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

They are. As are 80 percent of men

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Benny Harvey posted:

They are. As are 80 percent of men

As you know, the Imperium has never been able to take a census of the Incels. Everyone thinks that there are but few, wandering here and there on the internet. My lord, I suspect an incredible secret has been kept on this planet: that the Incels exist in vast numbers

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

quote:

How to be an attractive man in 100 'easy' steps. I wonder how long the list is for women

quote:

The real guide:

1. Be born attractive

2. Don't be born unattractive

quote:

What the gently caress.. normies can't be this serious

quote:

Actually, after reading some lines of the list I start to believe it's satire.

quote:

Women: 1. Exist

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

quote:

What makes you guys so ugly?

If you exclusively say poo poo like "im fat" then gtfo fakecel.

I'm skinny-fat, despite having only 14% body fat, my face still looks like a round pumpkin.
Severe acne
Autistic/down syndrome looking face shape, extremely wide for my proportions.
slight but noticeable negative canthal tilt (looks worse when I tilt my head up).
lovely nike swoosh eyebrows, they're slanted downwards making my face look like a serial rapist at all times.
Ugly rear end skin tags and moles loving everywhere on my body and face.
Overall I look deformed, the right and left side of my face are slanted differently meaning I have ZERO facial symmetry.
Back when I was blue-pilled (thought I need to read more books becuase women sense "NAWLEDGE"), I tried okCupid and got an average rating of 2-3/10.

positives??? im 6.1ft, but that only means women have to look up to get disgusted....gently caress genetics, loving degenerate bitch, why does it have to dictate the outcome of my life?

quote:

5'-6", chipmunk cheeks, misshapen face, perpetually worn expression, acne scars on shoulders/back. Treated as comic material because I don't look like a superstar athlete.

quote:

Comically big nose, straight taken from anti-jew propaganda. Laughably small frame, similar to Zyros' but he is half a foot taller than me. Acne ridden face and body. Below average height, most females my age are taller than me. My chin is recessed. Cant grow body hair. etcetcetc

quote:

I am fat but other than that- gap between front teeth, jew nose, weird indent in my left cheek, frizzy jew hair, split lower lip that doesn't go away, puffy eyelids (I didn't always have this until getting hit in the face one too many times)

quote:

My nostrils are loving huge, and the worst at all is that they are in the alture of my nose i can even loving smile without looking like an deformed clown

Babyfaced at 20-25% bodyfat, skinnyfat like yourself

My jawline its subhuman tier.

my left eye looks diferent that my rigth one

double chin

quote:

So normie like to just assume that we're all fat...

I have a terrible bone structure. My hips protrude at low body fat. Narrow frame despite being gymcel.

Non existent jawline.

No chin. Bad lower face in general.

Bug eyes with bad negative canthal tilt.

Big crooked nose.

Balding.

Height.

Race.

quote:

Short, thin, no jaws, weak chin, small framed and skinny, droopy eyes. From the back I look like a skinny twelve year old girl. Nothing even remotely masculine about me.

quote:

5'4

hosed up skin because I always pick at it and pull my fair follicles out

Mentally ill and socially retarded

Ryan Gosling-tier chin (although less pointy)

Going bald, will probably be bald by the time I'm 30

quote:

Gynecomastia and being 5'8 are the two big things.

quote:

Currycell, I am on another level entirely. Honestly most of you guys look pretty good. If anything at least you are still white and last 10 generations of your ancestors didn't survive on excessive consumption of fried sugar and oil with no hint of protein. You guys don't even know what bad genes are.

quote:

Small frame, small height and a bit of acne. Social awkwardness can make this even worse. The way I move and talk is slightly different than most people. Of course women notice it instantly with their powerful autismdar.

quote:

Extreme acne, asymmetric face, hosed up teeth, big ears, big nose

And normies still think we have a chance lmao

quote:

5'4"

Large wide negroid nose

Very small skull

Overly large lips

Narrow shoulders/child bearing hips

quote:

Negativecanthaltiltcel

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

That stillsuit tube gives you a hell of a nasolabial fold, I tell you what.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Shanghaied posted:

Ryan Gosling-tier chin (although less pointy) 

Ah yes, Ryan Gosling, known incel.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

One of the coolest guys I ever knew in university had a face full of acne so severe he was on the strongest medicine available for it. He was also barely 170cm tall and thin as a rake.

He also dated more incredible girls than seemed humanly possible.

All by being a funny, kind and generous person who made everyone around him feel good.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
I must not Chad.
Chad is the pussy-slayer.
Chad is the incel-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my Chad.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will LDAR.
Where the Chad has gone there will be nothing.
Only roasties will remain.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

One of the coolest guys I ever knew in university had a face full of acne so severe he was on the strongest medicine available for it. He was also barely 170cm tall and thin as a rake.

He also dated more incredible girls than seemed humanly possible.

All by being a funny, kind and generous person who made everyone around him feel good.
[/quote]

Don't lie, normie

navier-stoked
Aug 30, 2004
I think I am just going to use the -cel suffix to describe people who make their problems unassailable (or a non-problem) for themselves because that is easier than actually doing something.

e.g. fatcels, american-guncels, trumpcels, climatecels

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ALFbrot posted:

I must not Chad.
Chad is the pussy-slayer.
Chad is the incel-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my Chad.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will LDAR.
Where the Chad has gone there will be nothing.
Only roasties will remain.

Such a Herbcel

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
What it felt like to get a hug after 10 years

I just got a hug from one of those stacies that are definately one of the top stacies, she was getting married to my cousin and i got invited to go, so i went.

It wasnt normal, how we live is not normal at all, you think that the section of your brain where you think practically and for the things you think and the bullying and the years of constant mogging, you think that the practical thinking is what makes you smart or who you are but its simply placing thoughts in a tunnel where emotions are supposed to be.

When i was leaving the party, I got a hug from the girl my cousin was marrying, it wasnt even intimate or anything it was just a hug that came from a pure place, a place of good, a place from a kind of connection or validation that you also exist. I wasnt expecting to get it but she just did, I dont even know her.

The sections of the brain where you placed those years of torture just gets filled in with pure emotion, you cant even fight against it or anything you just get embraced with emotion and the tunnels of where you place your thoughts just dissappear, the negative void you filled everything with just diassappears.

None of us here are living normally, we are missing out on a whole dimension of a world that probably most us are gonna die not knowing that it even existed.

You dont know what life is unless youve been hugged by a girl out of their own will and actually feel something for you. It is completely unreal knowing that someone actually thought about you. How we live is not normal.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Wow, cured by a hug from a top Stacy.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Fathis Munk posted:

Then the incel became a handsome prince and they lived happily ever after.

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

fruit on the bottom posted:

What it felt like to get a hug after 10 years

I just got a hug from one of those stacies that are definately one of the top stacies, she was getting married to my cousin and i got invited to go, so i went.

It wasnt normal, how we live is not normal at all, you think that the section of your brain where you think practically and for the things you think and the bullying and the years of constant mogging, you think that the practical thinking is what makes you smart or who you are but its simply placing thoughts in a tunnel where emotions are supposed to be.

When i was leaving the party, I got a hug from the girl my cousin was marrying, it wasnt even intimate or anything it was just a hug that came from a pure place, a place of good, a place from a kind of connection or validation that you also exist. I wasnt expecting to get it but she just did, I dont even know her.

The sections of the brain where you placed those years of torture just gets filled in with pure emotion, you cant even fight against it or anything you just get embraced with emotion and the tunnels of where you place your thoughts just dissappear, the negative void you filled everything with just diassappears.

None of us here are living normally, we are missing out on a whole dimension of a world that probably most us are gonna die not knowing that it even existed.

You dont know what life is unless youve been hugged by a girl out of their own will and actually feel something for you. It is completely unreal knowing that someone actually thought about you. How we live is not normal.

Perhaps there is more to human interaction than sex? Maybe having friends and being a good person has rewards beyond the purely physical? Obsessing over looks and "tiers" is silly because inherently all people kind of want the same things out of life?

It's nice to see some of these guys can be snapped out of it. Nicecel.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Fathis Munk posted:

That one was kind of sweet aside from the need to categorize the girl according to her looks. I hope that guy uses his burst of positive emotions as inspiration to change his life. Hopefully, the other incels in that pit of despair won't talk him out of it.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

He's going to kill himself

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Fartbox posted:

He's going to kill himself

It’s like Javert not being able to reconcile his world with Valjean

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

ELEX review posted:

I can give the Furcel (a furry who is also an incel) opinion on this "game" it was simply too confusing I had no idea what I was doing in any of the game. You would need a PHD in common sense to understand what is going on in this game.

Basically it tries to be like Skyrim (my favorite RPG because you can be a furry rawr xD) but fails completely oh and before you ask my furry animal is a bunny and no you can't touch my tail. Maybe if ELEX had a content creation club like Skyrim and Fallout 4 (the best fallout) we would be able to mod in the ability to be a furry. Until then this game gets a 0/10 for being too hard.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

fruit on the bottom posted:

It’s like Javert not being able to reconcile his world with Valjean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Flip flops are only for the pool?

List is by some suburban American who has no idea about apartment flip flops.

• Locked thread