Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

remember posted:

Is reborn4hdlive still the way to go for grey market league pass?

Yeah, it's a pain to pay for unless you have Bitcoin already. But the quality is great. It has native Chromecast now, so get that for your TV and it's basically an ideal leaguepass for $100 for 12 months.

Here's my shameless referral link. I guess they have pretty easy usd gamecard right now so it's slightly easier.
https://reborn4hdlive.org/en/register/?ref=6da2c407

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Paul Zuvella posted:

Maybe if Hayward spent less time playing DOTA and more time drinking milk his ankle would be stronger

He actually plays league, if he played dota he would have been fine because all the salt in his veins would have softened his impact

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004
Here is a cool story I just read about Anthony Mason:

When I was a waiter at IHOP I waited on Mason once. The restaurant was full of families with small children. I went to take his order and he loudly inquired, “Ya’ll got some motherfucking OJ?!”

He and his friends proceeded to curse up a storm for the next 45 minutes while brushing off anyone bold enough to attempt to get an autograph. He also tried to spit game to at least 3 IHOP waitresses before leaving.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
My scorching takes. Do not disagree with these:
1. Dywayne Wade is BACK
2. Derrick Rose is BACK
3. Hayward's injury was gross but not as gross as Sid's: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOSYcM4AJ8k
4. At the trade deadline the Cavs will re-sign Richard Jefferson for the playoffs push because he's also BACK

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Cavs can't sign rj due to the Zydrunas rule

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Celtics almost won...

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

vaginal facsimile posted:

Celtics almost won...
I feel like teams consistently outperform projections when there’s a dramatic injury to their teammate in the regular season

E: specifically in the game where the player is injured, not over the course of the season

straight up brolic fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Oct 18, 2017

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Warriors know it's the last year to tank and are taking advantage to extend the super team another decade, Silicon Valley has outsmarted us all again

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

vaginal facsimile posted:

Celtics almost won...

Dwade and Rose kept them in it

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/adammkaufman/status/920478248773017600

That sounds promising.

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/920645253513785344

That sounds less promising.

zoux fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Oct 18, 2017

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://www.theplayerstribune.com/tony-allen-memphis-grizzlies/

Crying

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
I am incredibly ready for the Eric Gordon led Houston Rockets

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

I don’t know much about the city of Memphis but I think it’s really cool how they were handed this lovely Canadian basketball team and built it into a franchise with one of the strongest identities in all of small market sports, if not American sports in general.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

niko you got to invite people to the opera

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Bobby Portis got sick of being called Leporello

Actually, my sources told me that Mirotic told Portis he could come with them, but only for Porgy & Bess. IMO he deserved to be punched.

BWV fucked around with this message at 15:12 on Oct 18, 2017

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

quote:

or just being one of those old dudes who hangs around Mem, eating barbecue or whatever, and one day you’ll tap some old dude on the shoulder and it’ll be like, Yo, that’s Tony Allen

What a beautiful thing to say

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

wait HOUSTON WON?!

when i turned it off at the half chris paul was bad and Nick Young was god

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
wendy's weighs in on the culture war

https://twitter.com/Wendys/status/920657147452682240

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I just found out the Sac arena has cheap standing room tickets so I'm gonna make that two hour trip for a billion games this year. :aaaaa:

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

BWV posted:

wait HOUSTON WON?!

when i turned it off at the half chris paul was bad and Nick Young was god

The warriors are bad now

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Did no one do a seeding/record prediction thread for us to embarrass ourselves in? I know some people tossed out takes at the end of the last thread

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

Paul Zuvella posted:

The warriors are bad now

It's been a tough season, but they're hanging in there. Time to bust out the WE BELIEVE! shirts.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/Deadspin/status/920660326089134080

Lol Rick Pitino claims to have been so in the dark about Adidas paying his players it shocked him even unto actual emotional distress when he found out.

lowly abject turd
Mar 23, 2009

remember posted:

Is reborn4hdlive still the way to go for grey market league pass?

official league pass international - India is about $18 (Canadian) for the year. You will need to have a VPN or be in India when you log on but otherwise works well.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

To be honest Pitno, at this point, is probably just trying to take everyone he can down with him. The things that will come out in any court case would probably be catastrophic to so many people.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
[quote="“zoux”" post="“477497081”"]
https://twitter.com/Deadspin/status/920660326089134080

Lol Rick Pitino claims to have been so in the dark about Adidas paying his players it shocked him even unto actual emotional distress when he found out.
[/quote]

That man needs a hooker!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Bip Roberts posted:

That man needs a hooker!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjbPi00k_ME&t=11s

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
:(

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

This story keeps getting better

http://thebiglead.com/2017/10/18/nikola-mirotic-was-the-aggressor-charged-at-bobby-portis-multiple-times-before-getting-punched/

quote:

Mirotic initiated the skirmish. “He was the aggressor, not Portis,” I am informed. “Mirotic shoved Portis twice, maybe three times. When Portis retaliated with a hard shove, Mirotic charged him. Portis put him down.”

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Jaylen Browns gonna be an allstar. He's just missing that little bit of touch allstars have but something tells me he's gonna go nuts this year

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

dokmo is it too early to request a video of Marcus Smart whipping the ball against the backboard?

Sweetgrass
Jan 13, 2008

euphronius posted:

Dwade and Rose kept them in it

I can't see that starting lineup lasting very long for the cavs, when Wade and Rose were on the floor together their defense was atrocious and even Tatum was beating people to the rim semi regularly because there just wasnt enough help sometimes

Wade looked surprisingly decent leading the bench squad and thats clearly where he belongs

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Sweetgrass posted:

I can't see that starting lineup lasting very long for the cavs, when Wade and Rose were on the floor together their defense was atrocious and even Tatum was beating people to the rim semi regularly because there just wasnt enough help sometimes

Wade looked surprisingly decent leading the bench squad and thats clearly where he belongs

When IT comes back aren't they going to be in the same boat with Wade and Rose coming off the bench together?

Would it be more prudent to go IT/Wade and Rose/Smith?

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Doltos posted:

Jaylen Browns gonna be an allstar. He's just missing that little bit of touch allstars have but something tells me he's gonna go nuts this year

Yeah he looked real good

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Sweetgrass posted:

Their combined offensive rating was like 70

8-24 and no spacing

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

Doltos posted:

I was really surprised when Zach Lowe said on his podcast (with van Gundy) that front office people around the league were down on Jaylen.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

come on man you are only finding the account that matches the side of the story you'd like to believe lol

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Did y'all see Lebron say he sucks and is terrible after putting up almost a triple double

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Dexo posted:

come on man you are only finding the account that matches the side of the story you'd like to believe lol

Are you italicizing that for any reason, I can't tell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Wait! The Rockets won?? I went to bed at the start of the fourth but holy poo poo lol

Sixers and Wolves both playing tonight I’m hype, go get em boys

• Locked thread