Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

It's beyond parody at this point. Just watch this and re-evaluate your weird life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNcs9DrKYRU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

GoldfishStew posted:

It’s just hilarious to me you think its much different or any less weird. You collect scantly clad dolls and display them.

I don't collect those kinds of things.!

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Remember when people were fighting over Pops and Mighty Muggs? Those were good times.

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

ASK ME ABOUT BEING A GROWNUP WHO FUCKS A REAL DOLL

Fuzz posted:

I feel like you're one of those guys that thinks buying dinner or wearing a low cut shirt constitutes consent, because your argument is literally like someone saying, "Well she was wearing a short skirt, it's the same as asking for it!"

The mental gymnastics here are truly astounding.

Enjoy your toys you definitely don’t find attractive and jerk off to!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I only buy plastic robots that turn into trucks and monkeys so let me say that holy poo poo you're a loving freak.

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

:getin:
Lars and the Real Doll was a great movie. Pretty sure even he didn't gently caress the doll.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
I saw a lot of new replies and thought maybe something cool was announced today. Nope. Just doll loving.

Carry on.

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

Along the lines of Cammy, does anyone know when/if ToysRus will be getting her or Rashid anytime soon?

They've had Ryu and Chun Li for quite a while. Thought it might just be my store, but my wife travels for work and has checked Indianapolis, dallas, and Jacksonville in the past few weeks. All had the same.

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

Joe Fisto posted:

I saw a lot of new replies and thought maybe something cool was announced today. Nope. Just doll loving.

Carry on.

We're gonna move onto Mighty Muggs loving and Pops loving if you wanna stick around.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Mighty Muggs, Pops and Funko whatever suck dick!!!

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

Louisgod posted:

Mighty Muggs, Pops and Funko whatever suck dick!!!

if you're lucky...

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I bet he dresses the RD up as Cammy.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
What I don't get is Funkos are great and all, but stick one up your rear end and everyone starts losing their poo poo!

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Is this the worst recurring derail a subforum has, content-wise? Other subforums get funny ones like crappy house building and whatnot. We get a doll fucker trying to equalize that with owning action figures.

Lencho
Mar 16, 2012

Got a couple of new arrivals today:

Wolverine is easily the best figure (at least aesthetically) in the Amazing Yamaguchi line. It´s a little bit trickier to pose than Deadpool or Spider-man, but it's still capable to reach almost any pose you could want. It also can be posed in a natural looking neutral pose, so that's a big plus.
Scorpion is my first Storm Collectibles figure. I wasn't really expecting much since I got it relatively cheap from Amiami, but I got to say that I'm extremely impressed. The sculpt and paint job are really good, lot of accesories, and has a surprisingly great range of motion, since it's mostly made of soft plastics. My only gripes are the size (this is definitely not a 1/12 figure as the box says) and the wonky proportions, but overall its still an amazing figure.

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

That scorpion is rad.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

GoldfishStew posted:

That scorpion is rad.

Your kink knows no bounds.

Btw preorders for the Defender set are up on Amazon. I've got mine and am gonna sit on it and maybe cancel if a good sale happens around Thanksgiving.

gregday
May 23, 2003

GoldfishStew posted:

That scorpion is rad.

Finish him

The Diddler
Jun 22, 2006

Lencho posted:

Got a couple of new arrivals today:

Wolverine is easily the best figure (at least aesthetically) in the Amazing Yamaguchi line. It´s a little bit trickier to pose than Deadpool or Spider-man, but it's still capable to reach almost any pose you could want. It also can be posed in a natural looking neutral pose, so that's a big plus.
Scorpion is my first Storm Collectibles figure. I wasn't really expecting much since I got it relatively cheap from Amiami, but I got to say that I'm extremely impressed. The sculpt and paint job are really good, lot of accesories, and has a surprisingly great range of motion, since it's mostly made of soft plastics. My only gripes are the size (this is definitely not a 1/12 figure as the box says) and the wonky proportions, but overall its still an amazing figure.

Where'd you get Wolverine from? I ordered from BBTS, but apparently he doesn't come with the cigar? I dunno for sure, he's still in my Pile of Loot, but I was slightly disappointed that I'm getting the weird cigar hand but no cigar.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They removed the cigar.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

The Diddler posted:

Where'd you get Wolverine from? I ordered from BBTS, but apparently he doesn't come with the cigar? I dunno for sure, he's still in my Pile of Loot, but I was slightly disappointed that I'm getting the weird cigar hand but no cigar.

Disney didn't want to promote smoking. Old Man Logan doesn't even smoke in the comics anymore, at least not in panel.

Revo left the hand in because clearly they thought that's bullshit and they figured their audience would remedy the situation with their own cigars. They were correct, and good on them.

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

gregday posted:

Finish him

Shootin ropes

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I got my Ultimate Terminator today and did NOT jack off onto him. What say you Lars? Am I defective?

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

GoldfishStew posted:

The mental gymnastics here are truly astounding.

:ironicat:

Fuzz posted:

Disney didn't want to promote smoking. Old Man Logan doesn't even smoke in the comics anymore, at least not in panel.

As someone who thinks smoking is disgusting as gently caress and no one should do it, this is loving dumb.

Lencho
Mar 16, 2012

The Diddler posted:

Got them both from amiami. The cigar comes from the Vulcanlog Venom Snake figure.

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

Sometimes a cigar is just something I like to stick into the butt of my real dolls.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/920747139474522117

Well, masked Bad Blood and unmasked Enforcer. That's kind of underwhelming

Dark_Tzitzimine fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Oct 18, 2017

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you

vkeios posted:

I don't have a Cammy yet, but yeah she seems decent just flawed. btw mod-wise, people been removing paint from her like so:

Also some people been removing her lip paint but I couldn't find a pic of that quickly.

Definitely considering this.

What's the best way for popping the legs off a Figuarts? I assume a quick blast with a hairdryer to soften it all up?

MooselanderII
Feb 18, 2004

GoldfishStew posted:

Sometimes a cigar is just something I like to stick into the butt of my real dolls.

Yep, baby definitely needs attention.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/920747139474522117

Well, masked Bad Blood and unmasked Enforcer. That's kind of underwhelming

I'm glad because I really like that comic and they look much better than the old ones.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Fsmhunk posted:

I'm glad because I really like that comic and they look much better than the old ones.

I'm kind of annoyed that I have to double-dip, but oh well.

fix yr hearts
Feb 9, 2011

things you cannot touch:
my heart
If anyone is in Austin, the Toys R Us at 183 and Mopac has like 8 A-Force boxes.

vkeios
May 7, 2007

EthanSteele posted:

What's the best way for popping the legs off a Figuarts? I assume a quick blast with a hairdryer to soften it all up?

You drat pervert.

Yeah, either a hairdryer or dunk in warm water for ball joints. But honestly I’ve never done it to the new hip joints so be careful.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I can't wait for that one creep to shove a super grey phisen body on Ripley.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

EthanSteele posted:

We have a steamer, so I just use that. Run it over that for about 10 seconds, softens right up. Dunno if it's too hot, but so far hasn't damaged anything?

But yeah, I think I'll scrape off Cammy's butt, too.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Fuzz posted:

We have a steamer, so I just use that. Run it over that for about 10 seconds, softens right up. Dunno if it's too hot, but so far hasn't damaged anything?

But yeah, I think I'll scrape off Cammy's butt, too.

The mod does look good, any suggestions on how to do it without ruining the figure?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

How is the Figuarts Chun Li figure in-person?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

And most importantly, could one have sex with it?

vkeios
May 7, 2007

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

She’s pretty drat solid, can’t think of anything bad about her, unless you’re not a fan of the faces.

Also she’s the first female Figuarts I’ve gotten that feels on par with the Kamen Riders.

Rhyno posted:

And most importantly, could one have sex with it?

Sure, why not. Follow your dreams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Also, can you please advise whether or not it will fit into the rear end of a sex doll?