Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm in a motherfucking stupor for Hickenlooper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I’m on a journey for BERNIE!!!!

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
the banker sighed as he drew his kamala

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

senator gillibrand looks kinda like gillian anderson. thats worth a vote alone

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Squizzle posted:

senator gillibrand looks kinda like gillian anderson. thats worth a vote alone

im voting for david duchovny

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
gillibrand is the only potential candidate who has said the word "gently caress" while on the record

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Concerned Citizen posted:

gillibrand is the only potential candidate who has said the word "gently caress" while on the record

logikv9 posted:

im voting for david duchovny

the only candidate who has actually hosed on the record

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

anime was right posted:

the banker sighed as he drew his kamala

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

2020 nh primary poll.. in 2017!!:

Kamala!

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Lmao

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Tim Ryan: Two first names you can trust

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Just so that we avoid essentializing this to developing countries: this is literally the development model of First World capitalism.

Well in first world capitalism they did it slightly differently in that the people they immiserated were in other countries

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 26 days!)

Shear Modulus posted:

Well in first world capitalism they did it slightly differently in that the people they immiserated were in other countries

They immiserated their own lower classes too. The domestic proletariat in first world countries wasn't created through retraining programs.

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
O'Malley seems like a fairly unremarkable baddem but if I were a spiteful voter I'd want him in the white house purely as a gently caress you to Hillary lol

like, "hey, we elected your Controlled Opposition stooge to the office that you've spent your whole life craving, purely to spite you"

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
like he'd absolutely carve up and auction off every single part of american life to the bribe-paying class to gently caress to death and then piss on the ashes just like any other baddem would but he'd be completely uninspiring while doing it, as opposed to being actively loathesome like the HRC we know today in 2017

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
kamala harris: candidate of the 1%

because that's what she polls.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

w-what

n-nooo

but the de-decoru- who gives a gently caress

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/evepeyser/status/920772202445922306

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Shear Modulus posted:

ever heard of enclosure?

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Wow that operator is actually pretty good, I haven't see such a smooth dump in quite a while.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

ThndrShk2k posted:

Wow that operator is actually pretty good, I haven't see such a smooth dump in quite a while.

turn on your monitor

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

He's not wrong

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

tbf no one should really take polling all that seriously in 2017, it mainly reflects name recognition

name recognition is what won hillary the primary in 2016 though

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

also tech workers are drastically underpaid relative to the value they produce for their employer because otherwise mark zuckerberg wouldnt have made 50 billion dollars or whatever in 20 years

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

really queer Christmas posted:

it makes me lol to think that the 2020 primary has technically already started.

weird to think that the 2020 primaries are going to run concurrently with 2016's still ongoing primary :tinfoil:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

also tech workers are drastically underpaid relative to the value they produce for their employer because otherwise mark zuckerberg wouldnt have made 50 billion dollars or whatever in 20 years

It's kind of hosed to me that the primary beneficiaries of a company's success are some rich investor fucks who didn't even help make anything :mad:

syndicalism all the way imo

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

loquacius posted:

It's kind of hosed to me that the primary beneficiaries of a company's success are some rich investor fucks who didn't even help make anything :mad:

syndicalism all the way imo

Capital is dead labour, that, vampire-like, only lives by sucking living labour, and lives the more, the more labour it sucks. The time during which the labourer works, is the time during which the capitalist consumes the labour-power he has purchased of him.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Nonsense posted:

Bernie Bernie

Bernie Sanders

BernBernBernBernBernBernBernie Sanders

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ThndrShk2k posted:

eat more fiber

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

etalian posted:

Capital is dead labour, that, vampire-like, only lives by sucking living labour, and lives the more, the more labour it sucks. The time during which the labourer works, is the time during which the capitalist consumes the labour-power he has purchased of him.

sounds p erotic

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

etalian posted:

capitalism is a really dumb vampire tho

real vampires know a lot of poo poo if they unlive for a long time

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Shear Modulus posted:

Do you actually have no idea about the history of Capitalism and how it came about? Three enclosure movement in England, urbanization in the US. Capital has slays started off by driving rural people into cities to hey jobs in factories. The workers of the West weren't always Labour Aristocrats

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Taintrunner posted:

I’m on a journey for BERNIE!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k8craCGpgs

JOURNEY!!!!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Weeping Wound posted:

weird to think that the 2020 primaries are going to run concurrently with 2016's still ongoing primary :tinfoil:

the 2016 primary will be with us always

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Weeping Wound posted:

Gonna get real freaky in 2018 where the median distance between the events meet.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

ThndrShk2k posted:

Gonna get real freaky in 2018 where the median distance between the events meet.

that's when the bernie of the past and the bernie of the future will fuse together, forming a man who is both bernie and bernie

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Jazerus posted:

that's when the bernie of the past and the bernie of the future will fuse together, forming a man who is both bernie and bernie

all the strengths of both...the weaknesses of neither...He is the Berned one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

paranoid randroid posted:

the 2016 primary will be with us always

from the background microwave radiation that will exist after the heat death of the universe "bernie would have won" can still be decoded

• Locked thread