Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

"What's your shirt size?"
"4XL"
"2XL, got it, we gotta look intimidating!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

mask up if you plan to attend any counterfash demonstration

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
https://twitter.com/IGD_News/status/921027409230446593

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

failing forward posted:

As out of shape and goofy as gently caress as these dudes look, this is still really scary to see. Like, I am not afraid of clowns, but I still wouldn't want a regiment of them marching down the street at me. How does the college not see this and go, "yeah, no, this isn't happening"?
those guys are cops

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

those guys are cops

lmao gently caress, I thought they were nazis too. I mean yes, cops are fascists, but you know what I mean

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Good chance they're going to act like they baited Antifa into protecting Chabad Lubavitcher pedophiles, and that Antifa loves pedophiles will be their new forced meme.

They already accuse everyone they don't like of being pedophiles, while organizing on pedophile boards.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
advice for florida: find a less fashy uniform for your cops

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

advice for florida: find a less fashy uniform for your cops

well our cops are fascists

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I'm going to have a stroke

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Darkman Fanpage posted:

they were at my office yesterday talking about busting commie skulls so i also think they are the baddies

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That's probably the stupidest cop uniform I have ever seen

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

its Highway patrol but yes dumber than 2 mentally retarded children playing chicken with their heads

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Ague Proof posted:

They already accuse everyone they don't like of being pedophiles, while organizing on pedophile boards.

"a pizzagate in every synagogue"

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Darkman Fanpage posted:

big fan of the polk county sheriff who said he'd lock up anyone who showed up to a hurricane shelter with warrants, and also the plant city PD who said they couldn't afford to get body cameras after they shot a hispanic guy then stuck a $300k APC in their budget for next year

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
its amazing how quick and easy it is to just go full "gently caress the police" when you start even slightly paying attention.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Wait. There's a commie! Get 'im!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwR1-aRTyyM&t=10s

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Florida cops look like the cops from idiocracy

Efb

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

that one is actually cooler.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Do they have any intention of vetting people getting tickets? Do you have to recite the 14 Words without stopping to think?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
wear a white polo and khakis and be white

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
I mean it's not like the world needed any more proof of Gainesville being a racist preppy shithole

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Low Desert Punk posted:

I mean it's not like the world needed any more proof of Gainesville being a racist preppy shithole

poo poo for that all you need to do is meet some gators alumni

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Hahahaha holy poo poo the Nazis literally have regiments of Brownshirts marching to their aid. The cops couldn't make this look worse if they tried. I'll be honest I'm kinda glad my ride fell through because if I was there I would try to punch someone and get arrested and/or doxxed by 4chan in an instant.

Crazycryodude has issued a correction as of 16:36 on Oct 19, 2017

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

The Kingfish posted:

mask up if you plan to attend any counterfash demonstration

for real police are not your friend and 4chan will send you to jail for getting beat

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
https://twitter.com/hoffdavid123/status/921035696231591937

woke kaczynski
Jan 23, 2015

How do you do, fellow antifa?

Fun Shoe
Jesus loving christ. Stay safe, everyone.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
they were supposed to come to my town and they didn't, and in the meantime i kept finding conflicting info on the legality of masks

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

that chinstrap would probably look better on a different chin

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

briefing a room of people on local nazi activity tomorrow night!

if any nazis show up i bite them

i had a lot of dental work done this year and these chompers are ready for a workout

TBH I think the one thing that would make white supremacists even more terrified of big public demonstrations would be if people started biting them. People biting people is a level of crazy you generally don't see in everyday life, and I know if I watched a dude get his arm chowed down on I'd be way more hesitant to ever gently caress with the dude doing the biting.

Bloodborn diseases though :(.

Burn college administrations to the ground.

https://twitter.com/deadhead1991/status/920859148228681729

Pretty sure that's an Atomwaffen Division / Iron March poster. The one that has a zine called "Rope Culture."

(It is.)
I know you're a lot deeper into this culture than I am, so if you have or gain any further info about this could you PM it too me? I'm a CSU alumni and still live and work within spitting distance of the main campus. This is uncomfortably close to home for me and I already fired off an email to the university president for being such a coward. He'll probably ignore it but hearing about this poo poo has me seething.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Bit of levity before the festivity

https://twitter.com/TPUSAatKent/status/921005124947988480

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

InequalityGodzilla posted:

I know you're a lot deeper into this culture than I am, so if you have or gain any further info about this could you PM it too me? I'm a CSU alumni and still live and work within spitting distance of the main campus. This is uncomfortably close to home for me and I already fired off an email to the university president for being such a coward. He'll probably ignore it but hearing about this poo poo has me seething.

:frog::respek::unsmith:

you sound like good people. Maybe print it out and deliver it via brick through windshield

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

wearing diapers in public to... own the libs? how are they so bad at this

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

richard spencer is a crybaby, agreed

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/18/white-nationalist-richard-spencer-florida-free-speech

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
loving really?

https://twitter.com/willvrag/status/921027263377870848

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

sneakyfrog posted:

you sound like good people. Maybe print it out and deliver it via brick through windshield
His entire reasoning pissed me off. He's doing the whole "Well the first amendment guarantees a right to free speech so legally my hands are tied :shrug:" bullshit. There's a pretty decent law library on campus, maybe he should jog on over there and ask them about private organization's ability to control speech, like say... a university's ability to expel students for hate speech? That isn't even something they haven't done before! Earlier in the year it leaked out that a few students were posting neonazi poo poo on social media and the university came down on them like the fist of an angry God, but now theres the exact same thing happening in a far more public way and "whelp, 1st amendment, nothing we can do. Oh well."
His excuse was a pile of horseshit and the only saving grace of this entire event is that he was present at an open campus forum where the student body tore into him for the better part of 2 hours.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Florida law enforcement must've been given a blank check and took it as an opportunity to jerk themselves off as hard as possible.

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

sneakyfrog posted:

inshallah

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

whos ready for kent state ii

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
those garbage cops better not hurt anyone.