Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
The umbrella of whiteness comforts me every day, just like my whiskey sours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

3 DONG HORSE posted:

That's what I'm actually mad about and didn't express myself appropriately

Yeah, def this. Glad to see more of the same as we march towards a second term for trump

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
for health reasons alone I don't see how trump makes it to 2020

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

The all-powerful DNC does it again. Tom Perez is certainly no match for Romney McDaniel, much like how DWS was constantly outsmarted by Reince Priebus.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Eli Wiggum posted:

for health reasons alone I don't see how trump makes it to 2020

I really wish I was this optimistic. The dude is a mortal lock to be prez until the end of his term.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I just love how Gregory Pence, brother of the VP, is running for Indiana's 6th district. This is a man who ran the family business into bankruptcy. But of course he'll probably win because gently caress this dumb redneck state.

His wife is a huge insufferable bitch too.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Shangri-Law School posted:

The all-powerful DNC does it again. Tom Perez is certainly no match for Romney McDaniel, much like how DWS was constantly outsmarted by Reince Priebus.

Eh, giving Reince credit for Trump and his coattails is silly. He was just along for the ride.

Democrats are dumb, but their problems aren’t all of their own making. They’re the diversity party in a country that’s decided its to good embrace white nationalism, broadly. No amount of good politics will make that sizable chunk of white racists less racist.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
I don't respect men who don't own any tools

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Eh, giving Reince credit for Trump and his coattails is silly. He was just along for the ride.

Democrats are dumb, but their problems aren’t all of their own making. They’re the diversity party in a country that’s decided its to good embrace white nationalism, broadly. No amount of good politics will make that sizable chunk of white racists less racist.

Er, I was being sarcastic. The DNC is a super PAC that decides the rules for presidential nominations and little else, but dumbasses turn them into an evil, anti-progressive cabal that simultaneously rigs elections while also losing them.

:umberto:

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Agreed the DNC is trash.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Er, I was being sarcastic. The DNC is a super PAC that decides the rules for presidential nominations and little else, but dumbasses turn them into an evil, anti-progressive cabal that simultaneously rigs elections while also losing them.

hillary clinton managed to lose a presidential election to donald trump lmao

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I don't respect men who don't own any tools

I have a bunch of tools in my basement I used exactly once. Feels good man.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

They do the last two things at least.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
The first power tool I ever bought was a drill with glass drill bits so I could make my own glass bong. Drilling through glass is wild, you have to do it underwater so stuff doesn’t overheat

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Alaois posted:

It turns out a lot of people hate Hillary Clinton! Who knew?! :confused:

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Alaois posted:

It was a tragic day for America, yes.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Alaois posted:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
On the flip side, it turns out stroking racial fears is an incredibly effective tactic to win elections, and I don't think people have quite grasped that.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

SHOAH NUFF posted:

The first power tool I ever bought was a drill with glass drill bits so I could make my own glass bong. Drilling through glass is wild, you have to do it underwater so stuff doesn’t overheat

Nothing feels better than having the correct tool for a given job, except maybe having a homemade jig that makes doing that job feel like having a cheat code

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

seiferguy posted:

On the flip side, it turns out stroking racial fears is an incredibly effective tactic to win elections, and I don't think people have quite grasped that.

That's been the national Republican playbook since Goldwater. She def blew it.

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Nothing feels better than having the correct tool for a given job, except maybe having a homemade jig that makes doing that job feel like having a cheat code

Agree with this. Still need to make my picture frame sled, but the difference between making things in classes I've taken and their tools vs what I have at home makes such a difference. A table saw was a big/good purchase this year.

Neil Armbong fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Oct 19, 2017

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Trump was much, much more overt in his white supremacy than any Republican before him.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

seiferguy posted:

didn't work as well for hillary in 08, she can't do anything fuckin right

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Machining the tool or part you need right there. Cock grew 3 sizes that day, it deed.

Full CNC machine = manufacturing a billet aluminum bracket for an aftermarket air conditioner in a 1968 Camaro

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Alaois posted:

Lol yep

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Never forget Hillary going “I dunno” when asked if Obama was born in Kenya and also blaming her loss on the black vote

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Alaois posted:

Lmao god drat

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Trump was much, much more overt in his white supremacy than any Republican before him.

Well not any Republican.

Any Republican since the 60's maybe.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
But her emails .....

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Never forget Hillary going “I dunno” when asked if Obama was born in Kenya and also blaming her loss on the black vote
That's her nature. It's everyone else's fault but her own.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

Well not any Republican.

Trumps not even close

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Amy Pole Her posted:

Machining the tool or part you need right there. Cock grew 3 sizes that day, it deed.

Full CNC machine = manufacturing a billet aluminum bracket for an aftermarket air conditioner in a 1968 Camaro

My man

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I'm buying a circular saw this weekend.

So there's that.

gonna build some fuckin SHELVES HOO WEEE

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Well white women sure didn't favor her....

I'm sure that's more of a husband is white Republican so bring her down.

I dunno the psychoanalysis of it. But here we are.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I inherited all my dad's tools, who was a carpenter for his entire life.

I only know how to drill, hammer and screw things :(

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Grittybeard posted:

Well not any Republican.

But it was always cloaked in euphemism, not "Mexico sends rapists." Maybe George Wallace, but he was a Democrat, or Jesse Helms, but he wasn't running a national race. That's not to say that Republican administrations haven't been effective in their racism, but I was referring to the campaign.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Spoeank posted:

I'm buying a circular saw this weekend.

So there's that.

gonna build some fuckin SHELVES HOO WEEE

Hell yeah man my dad is bringing me an extra one of his and I'm pumped to start working on a bookshelf

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
It appears that tech companies tend to melt down during Diwali because none of their Indian resources are in the office. Nice.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

But it was always cloaked in euphemism, not "Mexico sends rapists." Maybe George Wallace, but he was a Democrat, or Jesse Helms, but he wasn't running a national race. That's not to say that Republican administrations haven't been effective in their racism, but I was referring to the campaign.

My Republican relatives have been really into the "dems fought for slavery " kick lately because they don't understand basic historical concepts

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Having conservative family is the worst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

WHOOPS posted:

Perez is Dominican.

Please stop judging people's race by where they are from and/or the color of their skin.

• Locked thread