Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Allarion posted:

A pull made when I was starving and dead from work.

:catstare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

A....a powerful pull

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Allarion posted:

A pull made when I was starving and dead from work.

I haven't given you one for this yet, so DIE even more than you already have. Man, I really want those Yohanes so drat badly...

Also, new Event type finally made it's debut in EN a couple days ago. Adventure Stroll is how they translated it, and I guess it's not bad, just playing random songs for Event Points while waiting for the time when the next story part unlocks. The latter is annoying, but I guess it's a relatively easy event and all that, just doing the random songs for Missions and all that.

Wanna get as many N seals as I can doing so, to grab one of those older Promo URs from the shop if I'm able to, probably Summer Eli or Christmas Maki or Gambler Nozo. Those missions during the Event and the song ranking after should help, as should those 40 Million accounts login bonuses, which are giving a bunch of seals alongside the ones we now get for the Daily calendar login. Spent 5 of them on the generic HAPPY PARTY TRAIN title from the shop, which I really wanted and shouldn't hurt my pace to get enough for the UR in time too much.

Also also, I met the person who placed 10th in the Rock and Roll Eli Token Event in EN at the Second Live screening I went to last Sunday in Manhattan. She was dressed as a Yohane, and I grabbed a copy of the call sheet for the songs off of her. Friended her after the show, when she showed off how she did it as a F2P, hoarding loveca like crazy for months and playing Shocking Party over 450 times or so for the tokens because it's the shortest song in the game. She had 4 copies of that Eli SR, and used seals to idolize every single one. That's some serious dedication to one's waifu.

GhostStalker fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Oct 19, 2017

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Be sure to play the story songs 5 times for loveca too. It’s not obvious but each of the story steps except the prologue have a song too.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Allarion posted:

Be sure to play the story songs 5 times for loveca too. It’s not obvious but each of the story steps except the prologue have a song too.

Wait, really? I guess I missed that in the little rules prompt that they gave us as an intro to this type of event. poo poo, I've just been playing the random songs... Welp, not gonna leave those loveca on the table like that if I can help it, I know what I'm doing when my LP refreshes enough for a couple of Expert songs.

GhostStalker fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Oct 19, 2017

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
iirc, if you play reasonably efficiently, you should have more than enough LP to get all the clear rewards playing on x1 EX

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I stole this link.

https://twitter.com/rin5_ringo/status/920614554454827008

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
See look how nice that sweater is when it's not some gross exaggeration.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

No UR but at least a non-basic SSR.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Hate-Senpai posted:

Congrats, that's a good looking SSR. Happy early Harasho day!

KariOhki
Apr 22, 2008

Hate-Senpai posted:

drat you, the one (and guaranteed) SSR I got was the base one. I didn't have it on JP at least, but still! It's boring!!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
When it's Eliday in both Japan and Texas, I'm going to pull, and I'm going to finally get NozoEli Christmas date Eli, I've decided.

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

Goddammit this Cello is way out of tune!

I used a scouting ticket. Only one.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

😱

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I can't get over how good that Kirari is.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

this is amazing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5azHfZ1_aM

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

that indeed is incredible

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
:same:, Ai-chan, :same:

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i want to marry kirar

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Yeah, the full video that's from was great. Ai uses Google Earth to do a virtual Love Live pilgrimage, including the steps and shrine, Honk's house, the Snow Halation avenue, UDX, and places from the PVs. Her calls are the best part though, of course. CHUN CHUN!

GhostStalker fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Oct 20, 2017

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
Clearly not content with the various dies I’ve most certainly earned in million live,

It’s a day early but that’s fine~

(2 was just a new sr, not too exciting)

Also that got me some more blue tickets, so

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Congrats and gently caress you and die.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

zep i havent rolled a UR in a long time

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I hope you earn a die from me soon.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Angel Riko....

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else
Riko comes down from the heavens and blesses another. May your life be wonderful from this point forward, as best girl has come home.

Also gently caress you die I really want that Eli. My EliDay pulls were all min wage. Seals ahoy!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
the game seems to have not gotten my memo about winter eli, but even with this lack of direction it showed good initiative

so many good elichikas...

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Die.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
OH gently caress

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
DIE.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Zenostein posted:

Clearly not content with the various dies I’ve most certainly earned in million live,

It’s a day early but that’s fine~

(2 was just a new sr, not too exciting)

Also that got me some more blue tickets, so

While I would like to tell you to DIE, I feel that would be hypocritical:

Also got this from a green ticket login reward:

So I guess I'm satisfied.

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

the game seems to have not gotten my memo about winter eli, but even with this lack of direction it showed good initiative

so many good elichikas...

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

OH gently caress

drat son, happy Harasho day!

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

:smith:

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Let's kill them all, Rory.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

zep you're not withholding pulls to get on my good side are you

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I spent $100 and got no Tamamo on FGO, Rory.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

zep will you spend money for me when caster nero and rider salter come out

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

idols bring people together

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Hate-Senpai posted:

It's okay I've been playing the JP version and I still don't have her.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

idols bring people together

In mutual hatred of people who get rarer idols than them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Hate-Senpai posted:

Wow, and I thought my last SQ pull was bad... Two Ushiwakamarus when I already have her at NP5, a Euralye, a Mephestopheles, a Taiga CE, and Kirei among other burn fodder.

Hopefully I can get together enough for another pull before the banner runs out, but I doubt it, and I dunno if the banner will help at all. Still, I did get Gil the first pull I did with his banner, so maybe some idol gatcha luck will come my way?

GhostStalker fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Oct 21, 2017