Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Softcel: a camp incel who looks like a member of an 80s synth pop group. Will never get laid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Blade Runner posted:

I'm honestly curious about their assessments of actors. Like, by their logic, Ryan Gosling is someone no girl would ever want to gently caress, and that dude may as well be Chad Supreme in terms of how women look at him. Brad Pitt, too. Hemsworth passes their weird, arbitrary tests, but every girl I've ever spoken to has been way more into Chris Evans. At some point, even an idiot has to realize that declaring someone who millions of women may as well be fainting with the vapors at the sight of an uggo might be questionable.

I find it odd that they point out gosling's chin rather than him being wall eyed.

massive spider
Dec 6, 2006

Ghostlight posted:

Incels can't be cucks because the most important prerequisite to being one is having the ability to get a woman in the first place.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Please don't dox me.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Barudak posted:

The entire point of hearding prey into a tight school is so that everyone can snatch a meal. So what if one dude got two fish, you all ate.

Contrary to what incels believe, I think you shouldn't hunt for prey in a school, no matter how tight it is.

At least wait for college.

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I'm not sure if I can cope with this business about The Slayer.

I really hate when New Lore tries to one-up the old just by introducing something new that's just oh-so-much-more-powerful than everything already established. I can already see the next revelation coming, one in every ten or maybe one hundred Slayers is a Great Destroyer, right? Bah.

100%:agreed:

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

quote:

[Life Fuel] I made a roastie think I was about to rape her

So I'm back home from uni for the weekend to escape all the chads and stacies loving each other in the halls like the wild pigs they are. At about 11pm I decide to go for a jog since the rest of my family is asleep and there's nothing interesting on TV. So I go out wearing my tracksuit and a gym shirt with some trainers. I have my headphones on and I'm jogging on a quiet road that isn't that well-lit. I stop for a while outside a convenience store to catch my breath, a 30 year old lady comes out with two bags, she looks at my face and looks disgusted I smile at her and nod and she walks in the opposite direction. I decide it's time to start jogging again and my break is over so I turn my music back on and jog, the woman sees me jogging towards her and since I'm sub 8 assumes I'm chasing her down or something. So she starts walking faster, before I would have switched to a walk to not threaten her. Since swallowing the black pill I decided to continue my jog why should she dictate my life. She notices I'm catching up and starts really walking fast now, but I'm jogging too fast and still catching up with her. She looks behind and is horrified to see my face 10 feet away the sheer look on this roasties face was life fuel. She drops her groceries and starts to sprint in a thick coat, I decide nows a good time for sprint training and sprint as fast as I can, she starts to scream as she sees I'm almost 5 feet away from her. I give it my all and sprint as fast as I can and then overtake her and continue sprinting all the way to the end of the road it must be a new personal record and I feel amazing now. Inb4 normie brigaders will call me a cruel human being for jogging and sprinting as a sub 8 male.

132 comments so far, 268 upvotes. Jesus F-ing Christ.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
What a loving creepo piece of poo poo.

The most infuriating is that last sentence "what? I was just jogging :smug:". gently caress you buddy, don't play coy.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Tace Vim posted:

Softcel: a camp incel who looks like a member of an 80s synth pop group. Will never get laid

Ruddy hell, it's Softcel!

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Fathis Munk posted:

The most infuriating is that last sentence "what? I was just jogging :smug:". gently caress you buddy, don't play coy.

I know right? And this is after basically admitting that he did it to terrorise the woman.

"What, officer, can a sub-8 man no longer walk back and forth for hours outside the window of a female in the middle of the night, while occasionally shining a flashlight? I thought I lived in a free country. Why should I be controlled by the female's fears?"

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
What's that, officer? I'm not allowed to play WHAM! at full volume outside a femoid's bedroom window in the middle of the night? Disturbing the peace, you say?

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Shanghaied posted:

132 comments so far, 268 upvotes. Jesus F-ing Christ.

it's cool how his decaying sense of empathy for how another human being might feel chimed in for a minute there before being shoved out of the way by their moronic black pill terminology

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

fruit on the bottom posted:

He was a 6'3" generic jock with a male model eye area and piercing green eyes.

This guy was a dime a dozen, with the most chiseled physique you can even imagine and the face of a male model. His eyes a piercing emerald green, that touched the very nucleus of your soul anytime he turned his gaze your way. Hands that could break granite, yet seemed soft enough to melt in, safely. A sonorous, baritone voice that betrayed his lustful power, but an easy laugh that made you feel like you were always in on the joke. On a hot day, sweat drops would race down his torso like sport bikes tackling the Tail of the Dragon. No doubt his cawk was equally matched to the rest of his demigod features. You know, just a generic jock.

I run like Naruto.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

dont stop im almost there

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Best Giraffe posted:

dont stop im almost there

No I have to stop, I can only run like Naruto for 20 or 30 feet before I get too winded and have to sit down

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

ALFbrot posted:

No I have to stop, I can only run like Naruto for 20 or 30 feet before I get too winded and have to sit down

Look at this Chad running like Naruto without a piece of toast in his mouth.

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.
Naruto Virgin vs Sonic Chad

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

I'm still waiting for the Sith virgin vs Chadi Knight.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

fruit on the bottom posted:

How to be a successful women in 2017

-apply for whatever career you desire

-accept sexual avances of powerful and influencial men in order to gain fame and favours, suck a lot of important dicks and be hosed like a dog for some time.

-climb the social hierarchy

-when you are old and nobody wants your vagina anymore denounce and accuse the men you hosed in order to obtain more fame and the public approval once again.

#MeToo

Hmm. So you (not actually you, the original author) are saying women, no matter how skilled, can only advance by submitting to and having sex with powerful men. :thunk:

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Hmm. So you (not actually you, the original author) are saying women, no matter how skilled, can only advance by submitting to and having sex with powerful men. :thunk:

Yeah, that sounds like oppression to me... not something to be envied.

I think a lot of incels have some kind of cognitive disability or disorder because they seem unable to understand incredibly obvious concepts, like why women wouldn't want their careers to hinge on sleeping with specific men. Someone said incels have no theory of mind, and this seems accurate to me.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Fathis Munk posted:

If the NRAs womens outreach program succeeds hell find its very hard to be smug with 6 holes in his chest.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
Holy lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/subredditoftheday/comments/77lm5s/october_20th_2017_rhapas_pioneering_a_mixed_new/

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

"I subscribed to r/hapas once based on a description much like the one given here, and with an interest about what particular life experiences/challenges my mixed-race children might face. What I actually found was one of the most poisonous communities on reddit. Every comment section is full of hatred toward white man/asian woman pairings.
It reads more like an asian man’s version of incels or theredpill.
Also, I posted much milder comments than this about r/hapas on another sub— basically just that I couldn’t believe the toxicity there—and suddenly I had people following me around reddit and making up crazy stories about my asian wife being a whore. So there’s one testimonial, anyway. "

I love r/hapas

navier-stoked
Aug 30, 2004

Where the does the term "Hapa" come from?

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

ReadingZucchini posted:

half asian pathetic rear end in a top hat

navier-stoked
Aug 30, 2004

Baronjutter posted:

half asian pathetic rear end in a top hat

Oh poo poo I'm a hapa :smithicide:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

ReadingZucchini posted:

Its Hawaiian for “half”.

The community is insane.

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l

quote:

In the modern era, conceptions of race have become gradually irrelevant to personal choices. Even the most intimate choices like "What kind of person will I marry?" or "Do I want kids?" have had less and less to do with archaic "racial" concerns. This blessing has been possible because of a progression of individual, conscious thought. Not laws, not trends, but individual choice. As we enter the 21st century, and look onward to a society that surely will become increasingly mixed, we have no excuse to be blinded by history.

In Latin America, where mixed-race relationships between European, Indigenous, African, and others created a "Mixed society", it did not end racism. It did not end colorism. Instead, these "mixed societies" were scarred by their inequality. The mixed sons and daughters of Spanish conquests were raised to hate their Indigenous heritage. Caste systems formed around appearance and one's similarity to looking "Spanish". A legacy that unfortunately carries on today

navier-stoked
Aug 30, 2004

Barudak posted:

Its Hawaiian for “half”.

The community is insane.

Thanks etymology bro :hfive:

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Baronjutter posted:

"I subscribed to r/hapas once based on a description much like the one given here, and with an interest about what particular life experiences/challenges my mixed-race children might face. What I actually found was one of the most poisonous communities on reddit. Every comment section is full of hatred toward white man/asian woman pairings.
It reads more like an asian man’s version of incels or theredpill.
Also, I posted much milder comments than this about r/hapas on another sub— basically just that I couldn’t believe the toxicity there—and suddenly I had people following me around reddit and making up crazy stories about my asian wife being a whore. So there’s one testimonial, anyway. "

I love r/hapas

oh gently caress should I NOT have a baby with a white girl?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

1st AD posted:

oh gently caress should I NOT have a baby with a white girl?

R/hapas very, very specifically hates asian female/white male so unless youve got some amazing technology youre safe from their ire.

They also are as pointed out a mixture of incels who blame their half asian side on being unable to get laid and mostly chinese american 2nd gen men who blame white dudes for stealing their women instead of their stunning lack of game.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Barudak posted:

R/hapas very, very specifically hates asian female/white male so unless youve got some amazing technology youre safe from their ire.

They also are as pointed out a mixture of incels who blame their half asian side on being unable to get laid and mostly chinese american 2nd gen men who blame white dudes for stealing their women instead of their stunning lack of game.

:sad: I'm a 1st generation chinamerican and this is not a problem for me

navier-stoked
Aug 30, 2004

Barudak posted:

Halfcels lol (but not like the TMNT joke earlier)

Barudak
May 7, 2007

ReadingZucchini posted:

Halfcels lol (but not like the TMNT joke earlier)

Given their backgrounds most would be Hafucels or Hunxecels.

Honhyeulcels have no recourse because Hines Ward exists and personally broke the brains of a lot of South koreans, both metaphorically and literally.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

quote:

How to argue like a woman (online*)?

After the "hey, female here..."

1. Be a bot. First and foremost, you are here to win a debate and to argue. Your goal is either to convert the opponent to your side or to make a point that they are wrong. Don't get distracted by things like paying attention to things they say, personal honesty, introspection, or common sense. Best to not even read their comments, you already know the phrases you want to share with them and you can really do that in random order as they are always applicable to everything.

2. Exhaust the opponent by making them have to address every blatantly obvious and irrelevant point in their post/comment they didn't spend time overly elaborating on, because you're purposefully unable to reach any conclusion or connect any dots by yourself. Take everything literally and absolutely, thereby sidetracking from the actual point. Example: Make them spend the first 5 comments explaining their choice of using a generalization without specifying that that's what they are doing and changing the word "every" into "majority"

3. On the other hand, make completely wild and unfunded assumptions based on stuff you hear other people like you say before in similar arguments, in order to waste more of your opponents time addressing things they never said in the first place. Example: "The problem is that you don't shower, have horrible hygiene and are probably overweight..."

4. Reply to each comment in the ongoing argument as if you're suffering from amnesia and don't recall anything that was said or established in comments before, so that the person has to non stop repeat themselves. Example: Fem: "It's all about the personality" Inc:"What about cases like abusive relationships, Jeremy Meeks blah blah" Fem:"Well of course it's true that some women unfortunately have low self respect and don't love themselves very much so they become targets to horrible men, but many grow out of it later in life" Inc:"I don't want to date a leftover who is looking for providers after a decade of getting abused" Fem:"THIS is why you can't get laid." Forget even things you've said before and don't hesitate to completely contradict yourself from one comment to the next as long as it constitutes a winning response out of context.

5. Ask "innocent" questions with obvious agenda thinking that you'll cleverly make the other person contradict themselves. When they don't, diagnose them with something and tell them to seek help, there by winning by disqualifying the opponent as insane. Example: "You hate all women? What about your mother?" "I hate her too" "Seek help!"

6. Try to never ever under any circumstance directly address the point your opponent is making. If they are being general and pointing out patterns, reply with a very personal creative writing exercise proving how you are an exception. If they are talking about personal experience, remind them how it doesn't mean that's a general rule (especially if throughout the last few comments they covered the general pattern and only switched to personal example to add to the point, reply to yours, or even better, cause you asked). For special kick, really encourage them to get personal and elaborate by asking questions about why they think the way they do, and then when they write a long detailed comment reply with "I'm sorry that happened to you, but you have to understand that this isn't most people's experience."

7. 95% of everything you say need to be generic female PR phrases or common sayings you absolutely refuse to examine deeper because you think that being commonly repeated makes them true, and simply keep on repeating them. Example: Fem: "Why would someone love you when you don't love yourself?" Inc: "Why do they need me to love myself to love me?" Fem: "Because if even you can't love yourself, then why would you think someone else should?" Inc: "Why do my feelings about myself matter?" Fem: "Because only if you love yourself first someone else can love you"...

8. Argue that everything is subjective to the point where reality evaporates and words don't stand for anything anymore.

9. Despite all that was listed, when the person decides they'd rather call you a oval office than suffer through more of this, point out that they are salty and give yourself credit for touching a nerve. That will definitely annoy them even more. Then insist that you just want to discuss things and you don't understand why they are avoiding to address your point (which they addressed throughout several previous comments).

10. Go complain about the exchange to people who support you so you can all collectively exchange phrases and congratulate each other using horribly poor attempts at humor, usually something like "And I wonder why he doesn't get laid". Say how you wanted to help and tried to make the opponent see reason but it was hopeless and let white knights comfort you.

*offline - cry and wait for whiteknights to beat up your opponent

Gee, sure reminds me of another group.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

quote:

Detailed list PROVING once and for all personality has nothing to do with getting laid

1- tinder experiments. look at the atomic black pill and misogynists are able to get laid loving easily just because they are attractive. their pesronality is poo poo and they can gently caress hundreds of women whenever they desire... hmmmmmm????

2- jeremy meeks. nothing more be said. life was handed to him on a gold platter thanks to women gawking his looking and getting wet to the idea of him beating up little boys.

3- a lot of the people here actually have great personalities. this is the funniest subreddit on all of this blue pilled poo poo website. A lot of people here workout and aren't lazy. yet women can sense we post on incels right? that's why? but they can't sense chad will beat them right?

4-name me one rich and famous person who doesn't have a girlfriend? you can't? must be that all rich and famous people have great personalities.....

5-Look at your own lives. the "loser" kids who can't get laid all happen to be ugly, right? is the a coincendce or do all ugly kids have bad personalities? look at your friends/ coworkers. compare looks and see which ones have gfs despite persoanlity.

keep coping, losers

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

They can sense the incels will beat them.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

quote:

R/Incels DOES NOT condone Rape, Pedophilia, Murder , and Harrassment

Serious talk folks, I think a post that discusses the seriousness of these issues need to be done, especially with some of the hero worship of people like ER and talks of Pedophilia.

Although these posts are far and few, it is still a serious issue and puts us under the scrutiny of the FBI. And might influence a killing spree or rape because of fanatics in this group.

I want people to know that even that we will continue to be misogynistic towards women and have a vivid hatred of roasties, betas, cucks etc, the majority of us DO NOT condone Rape, Pedophilia, Murder or Harrassment. We simply want to peacefully LDAR the rest of our lives.

And I wish mods will go after those that support these crimes as much as they do normies. If however, this group actually stands for these things, then might just ban me instead.

quote:

gently caress off. You speak for yourself and yourself only. There are no representatives here.

quote:

Go away.

quote:

quote:

Stupid cuck bitch

quote:

We are not some organization or movement. Everyone here with his opinions is representing only himself.

quote:

Exactly. We don't have press officers, lobbyists or a spokesman here. Everyone decides for himself what he likes and what he condones.

quote:

kek it's r*pe only when the guy is ugly.

quote:

Rape is mostly a symptom of scarcity of available women. It's just few usually powerful men monopolize all women leaving most men nothing (Islam consoles these men with promises of virgins in heaven while the powerful take everything).We see this we Chad's on Tinder and in reality having numerous relationships with women leaving most of us with nothing.

Ever noticed how virtually all women have a boyfriend, and most men are never good enough for them. Read "Sperm Wars" and "A Natural History of Rape: Biological Bases of Sexual Coercion ." Rape is a natural process . Now we have the "come forward" cliche and PTSD nonsense "rape is about power" feminist horseshit. Women are evolutionary designed to receive sex without consent. It spread genetic diversity, not this ugly mess with have today that will one day collapse.

quote:

Gtfo normie

quote:

Cucked.

navier-stoked
Aug 30, 2004

Barudak posted:

Given their backgrounds most would be Hafucels or Hunxecels.

Honhyeulcels have no recourse because Hines Ward exists and personally broke the brains of a lot of South koreans, both metaphorically and literally.

I did not know that Hines Ward has shattered the glass ceiling for half-koreans. This is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

ReadingZucchini posted:

I did not know that Hines Ward has shattered the glass ceiling for half-koreans. This is good.

Who or what is Hines Ward? I have never heard of this person/place. I'm guessing person.

• Locked thread