Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Wait 15 and 16 year olds are insufferable?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Dexo posted:

Wait 15 and 16 year olds are insufferable?

I doubt Lonzo was. He seems pretty chill.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

I bet Lonzo was really into Naruto

Sharparoni
Jan 11, 2004

THE MOST EXCITING MASCOT IN THE LAST 4000 YEARS OF COLLEGE SPORTS

Check out the big baller move on Lonzo:

SI.com posted:

Here was Ball, another prodigal point guard, again facing the Clippers. “I can’t imagine being him,” Johnson said. “He probably couldn’t sleep the last two or three nights.” Actually, Ball napped Thursday afternoon and then ate his traditional pre-game lunch, a Spicy Italian sandwich with extra lettuce and mayonnaise from Subway. 

http://amp.si.com/nba/2017/10/20/lonzo-ball-lakers-debut-patrick-beverley-clippers

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

dokmo posted:

Here's an impartial look at Melo's game last night, all of his touches in OKC's offense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRCGY6ZW5yo

Here's a less impartial but more fun look at his game last night:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVoXgFQ8puI

Melo is back

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Who gets a spicy Italian over the BMT?? Officially out on Lonzo

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

What kind of sick gently caress gets mayo on an Italian sub. Who eats extra lettuce

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Subway just uses iceberg lettuce too so what's even the point

"Yes I would like extra nothing on my sub thank you"

Good Work You Get An HIV
Feb 22, 2016

Real ballers put spinach on their subs gently caress lettuce

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Kermit Ruffins is an amazing jazz name.

Edit: Steak and Cheese, toasted with swiss or pepper jack, lettuce (yes the iceburg bullshit), tomatoes, green peppers, extra onions, chipotle sauce.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
What kind of sick gently caress even eats mayo or gets extra mayo
NOT championship material

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
The best Bulls writer has written another flamethrower of an article

https://www.blogabull.com/platform/amp/2017/10/19/16342160/chicago-bulls-preview-tanking-jimmy-butler-lauri-markkanen-this-sucks

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Extra mayo is actual serial killer poo poo

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

Punkin Spunkin posted:

What kind of sick gently caress even eats mayo or gets extra mayo
NOT championship material

All those fats are why he's so slow

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

if you dont get banana peppers on your subway sandwich you can right gently caress off

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

straight up brolic posted:

Extra mayo is actual serial killer poo poo
Im starting to think LaVAr Ball is a Bad Dad. How you gonna raise your child to order extra mayo?

Good Work You Get An HIV
Feb 22, 2016

Paul Zuvella posted:

if you dont get banana peppers on your subway sandwich you can right gently caress off

Spinach, Cucumbers, Green Peppers, Jalapenos and Banana Peppers. Get them dark greens a lil color variance

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

someone in front of me at subway once asked for extra lite mayo and I vomited right then and there

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Some mayo is ok but I definitely agree that extra mayo is messed up

also:

https://twitter.com/cjzero/status/921119604033933312

lol

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Subway puts a lot of mayo on your sandwich as is I don't even want to think how much extra mayo is

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

It's called Sandwich Theory and it's the new advanced metric taking the analytics community by storm

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

This is killing me

https://twitter.com/StephNoh/status/921037663314087936

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

You're not getting a sandwich at Subway, you're getting a stack of imitation edible food items. Get whatever combination has some semblance of texture and taste and be judged by no man.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

They literally have the smallest scouting staff in the league.

They also only had 5 loving players on their board in the second round.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
just loving lol at having nba money, living in a major city like los angeles and getting subs from subway

matt bonner spent his life hunting down the best sandwiches and blogging about them. was his life's work for nothing??

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
He's nineteen years old.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

RaySmuckles posted:

just loving lol at having nba money, living in a major city like los angeles and getting subs from subway

matt bonner spent his life hunting down the best sandwiches and blogging about them. was his life's work for nothing??

Kids these days don't respect Coach B and I pity them for it

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
People just want something familiar and easy

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Dexo posted:

They literally have the smallest scouting staff in the league.

They also only had 5 loving players on their board in the second round.

So what's gonna have to happen for things to change? Reinsdorf has to literally die, right?

-

The #1 thing I miss about living in Oakland is going to Bakesale Betty's and getting the same fried chicken sandwich every day. Subway is slimy food, like the actual texture. Real slimy

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I already regret getting Team Pass but I'm pot committed now. 81 more loving games baby, let's go Lakers :eng99:

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Cool Buff Man posted:

So what's gonna have to happen for things to change? Reinsdorf has to literally die, right?

-

The #1 thing I miss about living in Oakland is going to Bakesale Betty's and getting the same fried chicken sandwich every day. Subway is slimy food, like the actual texture. Real slimy

lmao Jerry's kid is the one running the Bulls now. And he's the one who's big friends with Gar.

And even if Jerry dies, Jerry has literally told his kid when he dies to Sell the White Sox. But never sell the Bulls, as they literally print money. And will print money in perpetuity.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
With all due respect to Kibner, the most mayonnaise I've ever seen on a sandwich was a poboy that I got at two in the morning from a sketchy corner grocery store on St. Claude.

CRISPYBABY fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Oct 20, 2017

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
^^^^^ no need for respect, mayonnaise is a sin+gross

RaySmuckles posted:

Lakers just need to bring Red Rocket in as the end of the bench vet mentor/stretch something. He can help Ingram reach their max potential (Matt Bonner) and teach Lonzo what a sandwich
is.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Paul Zuvella posted:

Spicy Italian, foot long, wheat flatbread, provolone, bellpepper, onion, extra spinach. Add banana pepper, jalapeno, and/or oregano as the mood strikes. No sauces or condiments allowed.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Turkey, Ham, American cheese, Green and Banana peppers, Onions, Olives, and a line or 2 of mustard.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Every Subway sandwich tastes the same

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
Metapod yo boy about to get a start:

https://twitter.com/PatBoylanPacers/status/921393459478573056

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

CRISPYBABY posted:

With all due respect to Kibner, the most mayonnaise I've ever seen on a sandwich was a poboy that I got at two in the morning from a sketchy corner grocery store on St. Claude.

Some people here love their mayo. I cut out that stuff and most other condiments in order to avoid having to buy bigger pants and belts.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
After seeing the Suns play "basketball", I was worried about my pre-season pick for worst team. Glad the Bulls came through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
What kind of scrub eats at Subway when they live in a city littered with Jersey Mike's

• Locked thread