Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/EmilyGorcenski/status/921425585146073091

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

sneakyfrog posted:

i call it the "baked alaska maneuver"

At least Baked actually sprayed himself

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Elephant Ambush posted:

The Alt-Right: Can't do masculine gravitas or wrestling heel very well.

You could say that there's a certain lack of gravitas at play

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
very little gravitas indeed

one might say the alt-right is

experiencing a significant gravitas shortfall

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

zeal posted:

gravitas...gravitas...no, don't help me, i'll get it in a moment

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

These poor internet nazis. They must have stood so far back when it was handed out.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Waffle House posted:

These poor internet nazis. They must have stood so far back when it was handed out.
i was just about to post that :argh:

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

zeal posted:

GMC I'm Not Owned

(for Ian.M.Banks fans)

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41693000

lol hugging nazis might be the most feel-good liberal dipshit idea yet

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Flavius Belisarius posted:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41693000

lol hugging nazis might be the most feel-good liberal dipshit idea yet

can you hug nazis with small arms

let's find out

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Spuckuk posted:

GMC I'm Not Owned

(for Ian.M.Banks fans)

I am a little surprised by how many people just came out of the woodwork for a Culture joke, I am clearly posting in a good subforum

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

redneck nazgul posted:

can you hug nazis with small arms

let's find out

it's not a gun it's a hug launcher

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Admiral Ray posted:

it's not a gun it's a hug launcher

.357 hollowpoint hugs

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
colton's deers-in-the-headlight look + him being the younger brother depresses me

as an older brother about the same age

don't be that kind of older brother

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Didnt the shooting just turn out to be a backfiring care or is this a different one?

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Agean90 posted:

Didnt the shooting just turn out to be a backfiring care or is this a different one?

Arms were verifiably discharged here, I don't know what you're thinking of on this one

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

colton's deers-in-the-headlight look + him being the younger brother depresses me

as an older brother about the same age

don't be that kind of older brother

Almost every cop in Florida was in Gainesville and all of them were keyed up as hell. How down-home, slope-brow, inbred stupid do you have to be to start throwing shots in that atmosphere? Attempted murder isn't a 18-months and you're out with new tats, that's your 30's flushed down the toilet for nothing.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Zeroisanumber posted:

Almost every cop in Florida was in Gainesville and all of them were keyed up as hell. How down-home, slope-brow, inbred stupid do you have to be to start throwing shots in that atmosphere? Attempted murder isn't a 18-months and you're out with new tats, that's your 30's flushed down the toilet for nothing.

Neo-Nazis tend to be dumb and impulsive. Surprising, I know.

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

As far as I know, this is the 4th nazi protest shooting in the past 2 years.

1. minneapolis proto-kek chuds 2015
2. west coast milo fan shooting an iww protester 2017
3. kkk grand wizard in cville 2017
4. The Gainesville Corn-Cobbing 2017

Bullfrog has issued a correction as of 19:43 on Oct 20, 2017

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Waffle House posted:

Arms were verifiably discharged here, I don't know what you're thinking of on this one

mostly from stuff that floated around yesterday. someone said a silver jeep fired a gun, then i saw something say it was just backfireing

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw9fdSOMLgI&t=750s

"I'm Will Fears, bitch, come punch this Nazi!"

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Zeroisanumber posted:

gawd. yeah. and two of the guys have felony priors including the trigger man, and they crossed state lines.

anyways i think they should take fears' brain and preserve it in a jar for future study. he's a case study in radicalization. from what i saw he became a racist in prison and joined up with the cause in 2016 and threw himself right into it.

mike enoch on the left there. he even became an alt-right meme for his courage (or recklessness and impulsiveness)

There's something about becoming an extremist, where he's almost playing a character (like these shooters and others terrorists). he poses and struts like he's standing on a mountaintop like that dude in that German romanticist painting. he is tyler durden.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Spuckuk posted:

GMC I'm Not Owned

(for Ian.M.Banks fans)

GSV Victory Wine

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

There's something about becoming an extremist, where he's almost playing a character (like these shooters and others terrorists). he poses and struts like he's standing on a mountaintop like that dude in that German romanticist painting. he is tyler durden.

Have you been to the Nazi boards? How are they reacting?

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Al! posted:

GSV Victory Wine
victory whine, what spencer did on stage yesterday before ragequitting

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012
They're trying hard but shooting at nothing after pretending to be pepper sprayed just sounds like a retard on a bad trip.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
so this is what they consider a successful speech. dressing up in diapers, beaten up, shouted down and arrested for crimes up to attempted murder?

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Zeroisanumber posted:

you need to be Nazi-stupid

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Zeroisanumber posted:

A lot of them knew him so "false flag" is immediately no-go. Maybe Alex Jones will do that though. Attitude on TRS is "they did nothing wrong but this shows why we have to be SMART because the Jewish deep state will go after us with everything they've got!" So, Nazis still dumb.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

gawd. yeah. and two of the guys have felony priors including the trigger man, and they crossed state lines.

anyways i think they should take fears' brain and preserve it in a jar for future study. he's a case study in radicalization. from what i saw he became a racist in prison and joined up with the cause in 2016 and threw himself right into it.

this kind of poo poo is extremely reminiscent of addict behavior so I wonder how many cases like this can be explained by someone just finding their personal drug and chasing it to the end of the road

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Zeroisanumber posted:

TRS posters think they're idiots or FBI plants, and are generally demoralized by the news:

quote:

Jackalman about 5 hours ago 1,148,263
It was probably self-defense, we all saw how incensed and hysterical the mob was. Wouldn't be even remotely surprising if some groid pulled out a knife.
i'm not sure but i think "groid" is a racial epithet

quote:

How many loving FBI plants do we have to deal with?

quote:

They look kind of weird... something weird is going on with these brothers. Mental illness and/or drugs. At least the guy on the right...

quote:

I doubt people that think brandish and NDing at a bus stop would have listened to that. I'm for CCing. These people have n* tier IQ or are plants.
i redacted the n* word, maybe pointless though?

quote:

I have a carry permit, I carry everywhere I'm allowed to. I would not carry at an event. It's impossible to discharge it, no matter how justified, without the state crushing you for it. You have to accept that you are assuming a certain amount of risk in being around Antifa unarmed, if you aren't comfortable with that, then don't go. There is no situation where you could use a firearm, even in clear self defense, without damaging the movement and likely making things worse for yourself when you get hammered with felony charges.

quote:

what a loving retard. this could be spun to ruin all the good things that happened yesterday. can't have unhinged idiots like this kneecapping the movement with their stupidity

quote:

Good advice in the unlikely event this guy turns out to not be some kind of Fed

quote:

Pretty black pilling news, tbh fam. I don't see a way to avoid things like this from happening, you can't make everybody act rationally, and our opponents aren't afraid to initiate violence. Maybe we can encourage every encounter with the opposition to be filmed, it shouldn't be hard to do, everybody has a loving smartphone. If you run into antifa or blm or whatever be ready to film the encounter. gently caress the media, they're scumbags and they will drag us through the dirt regardless, but if an incident goes to court at least you will have evidence.

quote:

I've read many posts by Americans that tells that they have no concept, whatsoever, about how to dress and how to make proper propaganda. Swastikas and Hitler quotes are widely accepted and seen as good optics. So if this guy is /the usual go-to-explanation when someone is doing crazy poo poo/ I know there are other ones out there thinking it is ok.

It will be important than normal goys turn this fuckheads away. A bad apple can ruin a basket quick as we have seen on different occasions.

quote:

It's double edged sword. A movement with "price" on public leadership (like getting fired from job) is either going to have no leadership, or leadership by default, people not necessarily with background or inclination for leadership. The normal public selection mechanisms for "leaders" aren't present. That added to pro-anarchy aspect of disrupting mainstream not our own. And post-incident necessity to close ranks, flip loses to wins, meme gently caress ups into heroes.

I think you have the best idea though - film encounters with opposition.
The game being played against us is really one of the "record"; bad coverage depicting bad reality, bad actors.
Only way to fight back is produce our own "records".

Our Leaders could majorly incentivize if they both put out the call for people to record, AND featured those recordings on their shows / sites.

quote:

Gets a little dreary seeing these things.

Oh well. We need retards like this for when things, as they are wont to do in collapsing civilizations, kick off. Comes with the territory. (I defend the use of retard because when you put yourself in a situation like Fields, or these guys, you will be tarred and feather immediately by the media and everyone else to smear us).

All we can do is keep spreading the message and recruiting.

quote:

>@Halley Obviously it was retarded of them to fire a warning shot, I was making a Heather Heyer joke.

We don't know that's what happened.

The only aspect of this report that gives me pause is the fact that Antifa called 911 around 5:30 pm, and Deputy Diaz responded at 9:00 pm, then searched for the Jeep and found them some time later. That's like 4-5 hours, when /ourguys/ could have called it in to report it as an Antifa attack (which it admittedly was), but didn't.

(At least, I assume they didn't, because it was resolved with a dangerous felony traffic stop (get out, lie face down, interlace your fingers, etc.). If they had called it in themselves, they'd have met the cops at a motel or someplace.)

Victims call the police. I'm guessing that the reason ourguys didn't call is because they don't trust cops, and (reportedly) it was the third guy (Tenbrink), a felon, who fired, and his possessing a gun is illegal all by itself.

quote:

This is why so many guys are afraid of doing IRL activism. It always seems like some knucklehead gives the (((Establishment))) a perfect excuse to shut us down. My personal thought, it that without a strong Führer(Like Rockwell or Hitler), right wing movements inevitably break down due to a lack of discipline.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Uranium 235 posted:

i'm not sure but i think "groid" is a racial epithet

yeah, negroid, probably. they are going on 18th and 19th century race "science" so they still buy into poo poo like mongoloid, caucasoid, etc

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Uranium 235 posted:

quote:

They look kind of weird... something weird is going on with these brothers. Mental illness and/or drugs. At least the guy on the right...

This person almost seems to get it...that all people who say that they are part of the master race....are actually loving ugly and look like aliens

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Tag me I'm the incredible irony of the alt-right's jokes, memes, and use of words like "fam" being appropriated from Black Tweeters

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i am the nazi unironically referring to "bad apples"

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

https://twitter.com/glss_dbl/status/921154499934289920

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/SweetFang2/status/921350153776144385

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
what is this even?

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

sneakyfrog posted:

what is this even?

If you're talking about SweetFang, that looks like the worst shame-hush attempt ive ever seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Don't write poo poo on your body at these events. Assume that literally everything is visible and being filmed.