Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

DoctorGonzo posted:

ban mercedes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

The Unfetered One posted:

Our resident native Australian who has spent most of her life in the UK will beg to differ.

Yeah hi. I'm a native Australian who lives in Melbourne.

The voice in the ad is this guy.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

You probably shouldn’t have been buying Samsung’s terrible phones anyway

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Unfortunately there are like three phone makers now

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

DoctorGonzo posted:

ban mercedes

mmmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Unfortunately there are like three phone makers now

I blame all the morons who continually bought Samsung’s bad phones back when HTC was making great Ones.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Schlesische posted:

Yeah hi. I'm a native Australian who lives in Melbourne.

The voice in the ad is this guy.

Not sure if someone doing a “Perth bogan” hipster shtick is much better to be honest.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Chance of rain in Austin on Sunday has dropped down to like 20%

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

wicka posted:

I blame all the morons who continually bought Samsung’s bad phones back when HTC was making great Ones.

No. Do not make puns like this.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

look at these two losers trying to arm-shame the Koob

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
God dammit just confirm Kubica already Williams !!!!

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

1500quidporsche posted:

Always thought Sainz was underrated, but ya Hulkenberg must be making GBS threads himself.

He (Sainz) is.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
I honestly haven't figured out Sainz at all. He's very anonymous but there's always a lot of positives about him within the paddock it seems. Guess it's very much do-or-die in the Renault with a chance to prove himself away from that shithouse incubator that is Toro Rosso.

Hulk, however, is vastly superior to Sainz of that I have no doubt in my mind. Hulk is better than 90% of the grid.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Perhaps I'll agree the "anonymous" thing. Nobody has seemed to notice that the guy is 9th in points.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
The same could apply to Hulkenberg.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

wicka posted:

I blame Sony for being astoundingly bad at marketing in the US.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Kyocera apparently still makes phones. The one I owned (well, my parents gave it to me) 14 years ago was good.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Feels Villeneuve posted:

To be fair Sony's strategy seems to be geared towards offering products for contrarians who refuse to buy into popular products.

I like Sony

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Wirth1000 posted:

I honestly haven't figured out Sainz at all. He's very anonymous but there's always a lot of positives about him within the paddock it seems. Guess it's very much do-or-die in the Renault with a chance to prove himself away from that shithouse incubator that is Toro Rosso.

Hulk, however, is vastly superior to Sainz of that I have no doubt in my mind. Hulk is better than 90% of the grid.

I’ll put my money on Sainz. I think he’s got a lot of potential and hopefully he can show it with Renault

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
New chassis for Vettel.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Human Grand Prix posted:

New chassis for Vettel.

Unless there's a mercedes logo on it, it's probably gonna be as lovely as his last one.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
It'd be quite good for Ferrari to get their poo poo together now

so that arch-fraud Vettel can't blame his utter failure on mechanical problems

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001

wicka posted:

Can confirm, have owned 2 HTC phones, all good.

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)
samsung are good at screens. But yeah, HTC phones were better overall.

learnincurve posted:

Not sure if someone doing a “Perth bogan” hipster shtick is much better to be honest.

Are dan is a perth bogan. I'm a perth bogan too so I'll be polite and just say gently caress off ;)

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I’ll never understand how deep the Japanese phone companies fell after being so far ahead of the pack in the noughties.

Well, Galapagos effect and all that I guess.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Noticed the zoom in on Grosjean's helmet from the FP2 highlight and lol his USGP helmet:

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

It's got Hayden's number on top. Kinda lovely that a fraud Frenchman is making a tribute to him but what are you gonna do?

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

1500quidporsche posted:

It's got Hayden's number on top. Kinda lovely that a fraud Frenchman is making a tribute to him but what are you gonna do?

Yeah, weird that F1's resident American drive-- oh, right. Scott Speed left a long time ago.

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Max 2019 WDC, Redbull Racing/Honda. It's gonna happen folks.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

The 24 hour of Le Mans is starting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnrzYc1Gofw

Can you believe the crazy poo poo president bush said today? he's the worst. I've gotta run to radio shack some time in the middle of the race.

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

Where's the nearest golf course? I have to shit.
Welp, got my Australian GP streaming pass as apparently my cable company decided I am not in fact entitled to beIN Sports. Got my pina colada and watching Lorenzo continue to be a binman and Petrucci eat asphalt. Horny for quali!

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Hoping for a Dovi front row this go round. But espargaro on the Aprilia getting pole would be cool af.

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

This streaming option is every bit as good as you guys have made it out to be. Please Liberty, set me free from loving TSN.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

McGuinty posted:

This streaming option is every bit as good as you guys have made it out to be. Please Liberty, set me free from loving TSN.

You'll still get Crofty and what's his face.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

It's stupid expensive but I seriously don't regret it one bit, their streaming service is decades ahead of anything else out there.

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

Lol that they automatically assumed Marquez got the .265

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

Geez, didn't Crutchlow just go down twice at Motegi?

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
The fk are you doing Dovi?!

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

Wow, the young Mav!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

come on Dovi, 4th row in the dry just won't do

• Locked thread