Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

ozza posted:

This is like an intro video you see when you choose the evil faction in a 90s RTS game.

F you for infringing my rights to have a grenade launcher. ITS FOR FLARES. For pig hunting. Like wild boars. So you can see them at night.

Also you can load ordinance that sends explosive fragments through unholy heathens but afterwards you can load up a flare. I mean, those heathens might have bought a morning-after pill for christ's sake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
Putin calls on Americans to respect Trump

the hill posted:

"I believe that the president of the United States does not need any advice because one has to possess certain talent and go through this trial to be elected, even without having the experience of such big administrative work. He [Trump] has done this," the Russian leader said. "He won honestly."

Lol, I wrote this post just before falling asleep wihout hitting post and still this hasn't come up, because the sheer volume of Trump related insanity and lols is so damned huge.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Schlub Husband posted:

Look at this motherfucker. He looks like a goddamn ghoul, and yet people love him. I could understand at least somewhat if he was good looking or charming or charismatic or something, but he's ugly and repulsive on every level and people still love him. What the hell?

He was on TV!

and he said some stuff about how brown people are bad...

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
WTF double post.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Schlub Husband posted:

Look at this motherfucker. He looks like a goddamn ghoul, and yet people love him. I could understand at least somewhat if he was good looking or charming or charismatic or something, but he's ugly and repulsive on every level and people still love him. What the hell?

Surprise! Ugly, repulsive people enjoy that someone like them achieved a position of power.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

Schlub Husband posted:

Ever had any experience with someone in real estate sales? Car sales? Multiply that by 100 and divide it by about 1000 and you have Donald Trump.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

huh

well at least it has more emotion than this

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

this syncs up way too well

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

Schlub Husband posted:

seriously? it's pure spite. they hated that a black man made them feel stupid and low class. they can't stand educated people telling them that religion, guns, and junk food are bad. to their way of thinking doubling down on a literal retard is proof of their cunning because in america you get things by wanting them bad enough. there is no plan b

Novo fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Oct 21, 2017

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

gamey posted:

but seriously gently caress trump, he is bad

this, but as thing on Trump’s heart so heavy, if he had a hundred years and more, and weeping, sleepless, in all them time Trump could not make good.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
I think the hatred goes both ways. Nobody wants to take a time-out and learn about how the other side feels. We as liberals are so quick to judge and drat Trump and those who voted for him as idiots.

(I feel that way completely)

I wish I could be a better, more compassionate person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKggA9k8DKw

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

I don't know what I'm doing...

https://shar.es/1PqUsm

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

I like how you can tell he forgot the steeple part until after he had drawn the second cube so just added it afterwards, resulting in it appearing transparent

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

paul_soccer10 posted:

lmao the united states is a joke

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Started headbanging, did not stop, god bless Frank Klepacki

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

someone confirm this

https://twitter.com/HonoredSpirit/status/921520560714211328

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

haha goddamn i got the chills

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?

ozza posted:

This is like an intro video you see when you choose the evil faction in a 90s RTS game.

Chance that Russia controls the NRA >90%

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

He's a very talented draftsman, clearly.

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

Stoatbringer posted:

woah, i'm seeing double!

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ReadingZucchini posted:

Lol WaPo thought that conservatives would exhibit a shred of compassion or self-awareness

edit:

I assume they pray nightly to satan or a giant cardboard dollar sign or some poo poo.

edit2: christians.txt

if he worked for nasa im assuming he's an engineer and tbh its not surprising to find out an engineer is a cold, unfeeling monster

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
Left is the best

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

This works perfectly, incredible.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Schurik posted:

This works perfectly, incredible.

JEsus christ the US is insane like how is this a thing put out by the NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION what the fuuuuuck.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I don't have words for how utterly cartoonishly insane that NRA video is jesus christ you guys are hyper hosed for real.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yea just devolve into civil war already america jeez

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

my new dog posted:

Yea just devolve into civil war already america jeez

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

lmao goddamn

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

Stoatbringer posted:

remember in grade school when you learned how to draw "3D" shapes on paper and it seemed kinda like magic? :3:

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

oh boy

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Indy posted:

Chance that Russia controls the NRA >90%

The whole "reds under the bed" mentality didn't work last time. America needs to man up and admit that your descent into fascism is entirely self-induced.

edit for lols:

Clyde Radcliffe fucked around with this message at 12:01 on Oct 21, 2017

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
All Nazis Must Die is the main promise of my upcoming presidential campaign.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Jukebox Hero posted:

All Nazis Must Die is the main promise of my upcoming presidential campaign.

It's this kind of divisive politics that got us in this mess. To president goodly you need to reach out to the decent people on both sides of the Nazi divide.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Minimalist Program posted:

I don't have words for how utterly cartoonishly insane that NRA video is jesus christ you guys are hyper hosed for real.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
me, screaming at rally: "MY FELLOW AMERICANS, I PROMISE A RETURN TO GOOD, STRONG, CLASSICAL AMERICAN POLITICS, THE PRINCIPLES THAT LET US ENDURE OUR TROUBLED ADOLESCENCE AS A NATION: ALL TRAITORS WILLINGLY TATTOOED WITH SWASTIKA FLAGS OR MEIN KAMPF QUOTES WILL BE HANGED BY THE NECK UNTIL DEAD."

crowd: *loving loses it with cheering* *children start crying with joy* *a priest crowns me the new jesus*

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Love how George Bush is looking at all this from the outside now

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Oh man this is good.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/921705862992887808

Lol enjoy Recession '19, dipshits

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/921709468055896064

Man he is pissed. If the media is fake then why does he care if they talk about her?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Things trump protects: rich fucks, racists

Things trump hates: poor people, civic services, minorities, his own staff, America

I want this to be the thing everybody remembers, that this is what loving happened after we let republicans win through inaction.

The way he's attacking a woman for saying "that's not true" when somebody smeared her is pretty not lol, I would like somebody to reorient him back to making war widows cry.

Jukebox Hero fucked around with this message at 13:26 on Oct 21, 2017