Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Carmen sure is annoying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

gowb posted:

How? There have been stories for years about him begging women to watch him masturbate, or coming onto them backstage.

I managed to never hear them. I figured he was guilty of something when I found out about his new movie coming out.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Carmen sure is annoying.

Does this apply to the HILLARY IS PURE EVIL thing you've got on, hon?

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Carmen sure is annoying.

Wait, I thought she was a free speech absolutist? That sounds like she's 100% certain of something?

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Has Dry Bones weighed in on Dickinson, Texas forcing people to sign loyalty oaths to Isreal in exchange for aid?

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Has Dry Bones weighed in on Dickinson, Texas forcing people to sign loyalty oaths to Isreal in exchange for aid?

I doubt it will when there's so much navel gazing and Hillary-bashing to do, but if it does, it won't be for another week or so at least. Two week delay and all.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Carmen sure is annoying.

I hate it when morons try to sound like intellectuals.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Pakled posted:

I doubt it will when there's so much navel gazing and Hillary-bashing to do, but if it does, it won't be for another week or so at least. Two week delay and all.

Dry bones is the feast on the genitals of dead Palestinian women one.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Tiberius Christ posted:

Anyone have that Allie cartoon from the bush area where its celebrating how great the economy was doing with a disheveled looking donkey

I think it was from 2006 lol

FronzelNeekburm fucked around with this message at 10:28 on Oct 21, 2017

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Remember this?

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Carmen sure is annoying.

Oh man this cartoon reminds me of Calvin & Hobbes, because it has a kid and an animal

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Remember this?

lol I also just noticed the electoral map on Trump's desk.

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Remember this?

I love it.

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Remember this?

:swoon:

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type
Man, Garrison is drawing a lot these days

bolding by ben posted:

I can’t imagine how difficult it must be for a president to call and give the nation’s respects to a grieving family who lost a loved one in a military action.

Rep. Frederica Wilson, a Democrat from Florida, used the condolence call as another way to viciously attack President Trump. Not only was her loud complaint vulgar and tacky, Wilson then compounded the error by proclaiming herself as a ‘rock star,’ due to the attention she received.

Frederica is costumed in a “look at me” manner. She regularly appears in gaudy cowboy hats and loud rodeo outfits festooned with big flowers. She is all hat and NO cattle. Frederica Wilson represents one of the Nation’s poorest and least educated districts. Florida District 24 ranks 408th poorest out of 435 districts on America. Frederica needs to focus on home instead of Trump.

It is said that empty barrels make the most noise and so I drew Frederica as such.

The Democrats like to twist whatever the president says in order to call him ‘racist’ and other disparaging words. They want him impeached. This time the noise seems designed to distract attention away from issues such as the Uranium One deal involving Hillary and Obama, who engaged in traitorous acts of bribery with Russia.

The Democrats are “sending in the Rodeo Clowns” to distract from what may turn out to be the biggest scandal in American Political history.

-Ben Garrison

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer
That's not an empty barrel.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
"Vulgar and tacky people who think themselves to be rock stars and cowboys are really bad. Now, Trump-sama, on the other hand..." --Ben Garrison

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Is Garrison aiming to be Trump's #1 bitch? Or does he think it would be an equal partnership?

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Yeah, we shouldn't listen to what the families of dead soldiers have to say wait what

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Is Garrison aiming to be Trump's #1 bitch? Or does he think it would be an equal partnership?
Garrison's got huge daddy issues, so I think he wants a pat on the head and a whisper of "You're my true son, Ben."

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

From earlier:

As we continue fighting for our national interests on the world stage, DJT has intentionally softened the punching power of our markets and workforce. AGC.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Trogdos! posted:

Man, Garrison is drawing a lot these days

"traitorous acts of bribery"

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

not vulgar and tacky

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

D.N. Nation posted:

not vulgar and tacky
Anyone wondering how Reacher Gilt's shtick in Going Postal - outright advertising you're a loving conman for all to see - works, this is it right there.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Carmen sure is annoying.

Does Carmen have parents? A home? Or does she just wander the wasteland muttering about how rational (real) republicans are?

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Pants Donkey posted:

Weird how you never gave Obama big boxing gloves and praised him the second anything good happened to the economy. Strange that you take unemployment at face value instead of ranting about the "real unemployment" like you had been for the past eight year.

How unusual...
Yup. 5 years of "Look at the under performing jobs numbers! What a failure!" then 3 years of "B-b-b-but REAL unemployment and labor participation rates and and and" and now suddenly, for some odd reason, we're at "LOOKIT THESE HUGE NUMBERS!!" to be followed swiftly by "...LOOK OVER THERE!!"

Am I the only one that finds it slightly odd that there are people lining up to praise the president's penis size? Like, history is going to look back at these comics and the future will ask "Why do they keep drawing Trump with very large hands?" and the honest answer will be "because Trump once bragged about his penis size and his followers then had to spend 8 years agreeing that it was huge"

I don't know, maybe it's just me. Here:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Duke Igthorn posted:

Am I the only one that finds it slightly odd that there are people lining up to praise the president's penis size? Like, history is going to look back at these comics and the future will ask "Why do they keep drawing Trump with very large hands?" and the honest answer will be "because Trump once bragged about his penis size and his followers then had to spend 8 years agreeing that it was huge"

It's not just about penises. Trump has a complex about the size of his hands that dates back many years.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/35726210/a-history-of-donald-trump-his-tiny-fingers---and-gold-sharpies'

quote:

Comedy magazine Spy called him a "Short-Fingered Vulgarian". And when it became clear he didn't like it - they kept on doing it.

Last year, its former editor Graydon Carter told Vanity Fair he did it "just to drive him a little bit crazy." And it seems it worked. Carter wrote: "To this day, I receive the occasional envelope from Trump." He explained "there is always a photo of him" that is generally torn from a magazine.

"On all of them he has circled his hand in gold Sharpie in a valiant effort to highlight the length of his fingers."

He claims the most recent one arrived after Trump announced he was running for president.

"Like the other packages, this one included a circled hand and the words, also written in gold Sharpie, 'See, not so short!'

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Duke Igthorn posted:

Yup. 5 years of "Look at the under performing jobs numbers! What a failure!" then 3 years of "B-b-b-but REAL unemployment and labor participation rates and and and" and now suddenly, for some odd reason, we're at "LOOKIT THESE HUGE NUMBERS!!" to be followed swiftly by "...LOOK OVER THERE!!"

I just like that the man Glenn McCoy is ostensibly praising is still drawn as a squashed, obese, bristly, grimacing toad

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

I just like that the man Glenn McCoy is ostensibly praising is still drawn as a squashed, obese, bristly, grimacing toad

A good Republican body.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

It's not just about penises. Trump has a complex about the size of his hands that dates back many years.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/35726210/a-history-of-donald-trump-his-tiny-fingers---and-gold-sharpies'

I mean, yeah, short. Those fingers look short.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

D.N. Nation posted:

I mean, yeah, short. Those fingers look short.

Exactly. He has normal sized palms, it's those stumpy little fingers that are so funny

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Lord Hydronium posted:

Garrison's got huge daddy issues, so I think he wants a pat on the head and a whisper of "You're my true son, Ben."

Weird, that's what Trump has.

Also, is Garrison seriouslybtrying to pretend this year old b.s. that has had no new information come out for it is suddenly the biggest emerging scandal?

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Brexit divorce talks – Emmanuel Macron has accused Brexiters of seeking to “bluff” the EU into softening its negotiating stance by championing a no-deal scenario"

Telegraph:

Independent:

After El Greco.

Times:

Stephen Collins:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Remember this?

now send it to bors

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Duke Igthorn posted:

Nah, that was my first reaction too.

Cat Puke
Apr 15, 2017

Trogdos! posted:

It is said that empty barrels make the most noise and so I drew Frederica as such.

Have you heard of this term empty barrel? I just came up with it. No one had called the congresswoman an empty barrel before I did.

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!
I don't get the Bors edit, would someone explain? :shobon:

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

artsy fartsy posted:

I don't get the Bors edit, would someone explain? :shobon:

Ted Rall is a bad cartoonist who wrote a book of poo poo That Didn't Happen. And someone much more talented than he illustrated these lies. One of them was being down on his luck while he hosed a million women and one time he even had to beg his mother for money while he was getting a blowjob. That is the sad blowjob part of his story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mellow Seas
Oct 9, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Cloud Potato posted:

:britain:
Stephen Collins:

It's very scroll-pastable (like First Dog), but I advise against scrolling past Collins. His style is great because he kind of does storyboards instead of a conventional comic format. His cartoons always have a sense of timing that I never get out of other multi-panel cartoonists, not even great ones like Bolling.

I also find it gratifying to add an English accent to all his dialogue in my head.

• Locked thread