Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I could get down for a friendswap where we all meet up and become friends with one another's friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Policeman: Stop, it is ILLEGAL to be this rad

Me, jump kick my rocket sled: Eat a dingus, crapweed.

Boss: where is that report

me flipping the desk with ninja kick: report this, buttflaps

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

A ball bounces down the steps and 500 dogs run after it

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
Pet Flights

You go to a pet store and are brought four different animals to try out and see how you like them. The waiter writes what's what on a slip of paper so you can tell who's who.

"Sooo, i liked the turtle.. it sort of had a... swampy, dry thing going on. But the rabbit was just so soft. And it was fresh-hopped!"

Manifisto

I'd heard about "tactical pens" before

http://gearmoose.com/the-10-best-tactical-pens/

quote:

While fending off an attacker with a tactical pen is neither preferred nor realistic in most situations, should you drop your firearm or run out of bullets, they can and will pull double duty as a self defense weapon in a pinch if you’re both trained in doing so and carrying it on your person when the time comes to need it.

but just today I came across the concept of a "tactical scarf"

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L1593L4

I am imagining a survivalist, or maybe a savvy marketer, going through life looking for things that can be "tactical"

tactical underwear
tactical ramen
tactical monograms

ty nesamdoom!

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

DavidAlltheTime posted:

Pet Flights

You go to a pet store and are brought four different animals to try out and see how you like them. The waiter writes what's what on a slip of paper so you can tell who's who.

"Sooo, i liked the turtle.. it sort of had a... swampy, dry thing going on. But the rabbit was just so soft. And it was fresh-hopped!"

they're all really tiny

----------------

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

Manifisto posted:

I'd heard about "tactical pens" before

http://gearmoose.com/the-10-best-tactical-pens/

but just today I came across the concept of a "tactical scarf"

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L1593L4

I am imagining a survivalist, or maybe a savvy marketer, going through life looking for things that can be "tactical"

tactical underwear
tactical ramen
tactical monograms

if the awful Kickstarter thread has taught me anything it’s that all you have to do is search “tactical edc minimalist” on there to find the longest list of useless and asinine inventions you could ever hope to witness

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

vanisher

Ready to get serious about self protection? Is your lifted truck and bodybuilding routine not masculine enough for your lifestyle? From the makers of the Tactical Scarf comes Tascticles. These exquisitely crafted steel testicles are made from only the finest Tamahagane steel made in the traditional Japanese style, and their fibre mesh covering is both supple and strong to allow you to wield them similar to Nunchaku. The waist strap comes with an overhang or underhang arrangement for either a more concealed look, or an intimidating bulge visible through a variety of pant styles and fabrics. Don these beauties today, sold at most neighborhood gun shops and Walmart shopping centers.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Starman Super DX

vanisher posted:

Ready to get serious about self protection? Is your lifted truck and bodybuilding routine not masculine enough for your lifestyle? From the makers of the Tactical Scarf comes Tascticles. These exquisitely crafted steel testicles are made from only the finest Tamahagane steel made in the traditional Japanese style, and their fibre mesh covering is both supple and strong to allow you to wield them similar to Nunchaku. The waist strap comes with an overhang or underhang arrangement for either a more concealed look, or an intimidating bulge visible through a variety of pant styles and fabrics. Don these beauties today, sold at most neighborhood gun shops and Walmart shopping centers.

is there a tungsten version??

e: tungstickle

Tell me more!

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
tactical earlobes

----------------

Manifisto

tactical cilantro

vanisher posted:

lol

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Tactical cuff links with strategic status posturing action.

vanisher

Are you an overweight cat that loves to eat? Is it time to add a formidable self defense weapon to your arsenal? Tactical Lasagna might need to be your next purchase. TL comes in a variety of materials and flavor combinations to allow you to render your owner and/or dog friend into a sad faced heap at your whim. Rubber reinforced dish grips or our prepackaged lasagna Meals Ready to Eat options will keep you fully stocked and ready in case society as we know it falls apart, or you just need a snack on the go. Consumption of TL is recommended via dumping into your oversized mouth, or by rapid shoveling motions for optimal effect.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Twenty Four

Tactical tactical manuals. Once you are done reading it, you are ready to use it as a weapon.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Tactical toilet paper: mil spec NBC protection for your rear end.

Twenty Four

Tactical scope scope. A scope designed for looking at other scopes.

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

Twenty Four posted:

Tactical scope scope. A scope designed for looking at other scopes.

boobs, but tactical

----------------

mind the walrus

Ganging up on your doppleganger with doppler technology

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

sebmojo posted:

boobs, but tactical

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTv9AhCuSU4

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
The Rain Santa. He's like the regular Santa except he arrives when it's raining instead of when it's snowing.

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
A tour of forbidden meats

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Is a loaf of bread just a really fat noodle?

Manifisto

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

A tour of forbidden meats

next stop: the spanish chorizo I had to leave with customs upon entering the u.s.

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

Manifisto posted:

next stop: the spanish chorizo I had to leave with customs upon entering the u.s.

On the left, a mummified Pharaoh who basically became human jerky due to experimental preservatives.

----------------

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

[drop a beat]

It's a big bland soft cheezy doodle!

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
*black and white screen of nuclear family looking bored*
Are you tired of that old fashioned bread boring your family at dinner?
Try our bread-to-pasta squeezer to liven up your family dinner, for the kids!
*screen goes color*
Simply insert your loaf of bread into our vice, crank the handle a few times and it's now spaghetti!
*kids clap and jump*
*husband gives bedroom eyes*

----------------

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

got any sevens posted:

Puts on that special time music

DavidAlltheTime posted:

[drop a beat]

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Ask me about my Hadouken

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
wussy superheroes:

The Spanker

----------------

Starman Super DX

got any sevens posted:

wussy superheroes:

The Spanker

Wussy supervillains:

The Mad Tickler

Tell me more!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
The Foot Creep

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
The guilt tripper

wearing a lampshade

The Lukewarm Coffee Server

Starman Super DX

lovely Friend Man

Super powers include coming to your house, asking for a beer, and then only drinking half.

Tell me more!

mind the walrus

The Unyielding Tailgater

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

The Know-it-all AKA Mr. Well Actually. Listens to what someone has to say but immediately responds with "Well, actually...." and then corrects or elaborates on whatever was just said ever so slightly.

"Well, actually the show was 2 hours and 50 minutes, there was a 10 minute intermission"

"Well, actually Pluto isn't a planet anymore so maybe a better mnemonic would be 'My very eager mother just served us noodles'"

"Well, actually that's a drifter not a hobo. Look at his pack, he's traveling. The world is his home."

Twenty Four

Starman Super DX posted:

lovely Friend Man

Super powers include coming to your house, asking for a beer, and then only drinking half.

This happened with two of my friends twice last week. As in, I asked them if they wanted another beer, they both said yes, opened said beers, and only drank half of them.

But they had never finished the first beers either, so they both left with two half drank beers each. Why would you do this?

Also it is well known I keep a full bar with all the main types of alcohol plus a variety of mixers at my place so if you wanted something else, thats not a problem!

Or a water or soda or something? I don't get it.

Robot Made of Meat

Jolo posted:

'My very eager mother just served us noodles'

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

sebmojo posted:

boobs, but tactical

Spectacular boobs that also tell good jokes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

got any sevens posted:

*black and white screen of nuclear family looking bored*
Are you tired of that old fashioned bread boring your family at dinner?
Try our bread-to-pasta squeezer to liven up your family dinner, for the kids!
*screen goes color*
Simply insert your loaf of bread into our vice, crank the handle a few times and it's now spaghetti!
*kids clap and jump*

Has this ever happened to you?
<parent puts bread in pasta cooker and it just falls apart>
All the family wants is a good spaghetti dinner, and you just can't turn that bread into tasty pasta. Introducing--the Pastaqueezer!
Just put the bread into the Pastaqueezer, turn the patented Morphomaster knob 4 times, and you'll extrude the tastiest soft gluten you've ever had!