Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Viewtiful Jew posted:

By the way on a serious note Neogaf is probably about to explode and not in a good way from like a game announcement but because the owner of the forums is about to be exposed to the public for what appears to be some heavy poo poo.

https://twitter.com/etdragonpunch/status/921769491591073792

Especially bad because people also seem to be pointing to the fact that most if not all past and present "Mods Knew" over there and never did anything.

:munch:

Been too long since there was some good internet explode-o-drama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Help Im Alive posted:

Who's Amirox/what are people accusing the guy of/give me the juicy details

Thats the last pedo mod. The new one is named evilore.

Idk for real but thats my read of that tweet

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

evilore is the founder + admin, its like if lowtax got busted for something. so RIP neogaf lmao

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Haha

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Sakurazuka posted:

The best part is that that room is for nothing but filling with furniture, you don't get anything from it, you just fill it with the stuff you find to make it look nicer.
Does that include haunted furniture?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

homeless snail posted:

evilore is the founder + admin, its like if lowtax got busted for something. so RIP neogaf lmao

lol if you think most users are going to care

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I was trying to look up the most recent allegations but when I googled Evilore I dug up years-old stories about him sexually harassing women :smith:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Fortunately EVILORE is not, as far as anyone knows, a pedophile. He's just a regular rapist!

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Motto posted:

The PS4 trophy notification is hilariously intrusive when it comes to ones tripped by dramatic cutscenes.

On the other hand, you get small gems like Double Dragon's ending song which times the trophy perfect.

Also good riddance to NeoGAF

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Cowcaster posted:

just an aside but you need to tweak your autocorrect that's like the third time you've said "ate" instead of "are" and now i'm hungry

Sorry :blush:

I know I should double check that poo poo before posting but I just... don't

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Idc. Just post

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

some people get the newest cpu possible for their computer builds but i can beat that cause mine's being sent from the future

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Phantasium posted:

There's a sidequest in Curse of Darkness solely devoted to sitting in a wide variety of chairs that are just in random places.

lol i'm looking forward to playing the ps2 games eventually

Shindragon posted:

On the other hand, you get small gems like Double Dragon's ending song which times the trophy perfect.

Also good riddance to NeoGAF

double dragon neon is a treasure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzHO50sB2gs

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i couldnt get through the ps2 games, theyre just bad DMC1 clones. you fill your magic bar by blocking but you can cancel any animation at any time into a block so if you just keep your eyes open and look at the screen youre invincible

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

corn in the bible posted:

some people get the newest cpu possible for their computer builds but i can beat that cause mine's being sent from the future

Post ur build, n00b

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I feel like I've enjoyed the DD Neon soundtrack so much over the years I should really make a concerted effort to finish the game one of these days.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Mordja posted:

Post ur build, n00b

it's cheap af

whoah

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
have fun installing that cooler

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

The Colonel posted:

have fun installing that cooler
but I don't even see a cooler

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

homeless snail posted:

but I don't even see a cooler

i misread one of the items as being a cpu fan, but now i will avoid being owned by explaining that the joke is that he will have trouble installing the cooler he does not have

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

This boy was a fun one to install. My thermal paste fears were basically at maximum there.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Is there a reason people are buying these difficult to install coolers when there are plenty of easily installed coolers available?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

it's cheap af

whoah

towers are great u can put stickers on them without looking like a jackass in public w your kanji for love on your lovely macbook

chumbler posted:

This boy was a fun one to install. My thermal paste fears were basically at maximum there.

installing the scythe mugen is the hardest part of building any desktop computer

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

people keep recommending that cheap rear end cooler master cooler for some reason and its the biggest piece of poo poo ever lmao, I think maybe people don't realize that some coolers are easier to put on than others

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
all said i, uh, think the CM is the power supply...

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Putting a PSU on top of your processor would indeed make it the biggest piece of poo poo ever

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I'm getting out ahead of when he realizes his mistake and someone tells him to buy a cooler master hyper whatever. don't do it!!

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

The Colonel posted:

i misread one of the items as being a cpu fan, but now i will avoid being owned by explaining that the joke is that he will have trouble installing the cooler he does not have

the cpu from newegg comes with a cooler

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

?????

the ryzen that i bought comes with a cpu cooler to install as well, that's why i didn't order a separate one

corn in the bible fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Oct 21, 2017

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Are AMD processors good again? When I was looking things up for building a computer a couple years back any time someone mentioned them it was always followed by a sarcastic laugh

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.

The dumbest and yet the most impressively capable lil' worm

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Andrast posted:

Is there a reason people are buying these difficult to install coolers when there are plenty of easily installed coolers available?

i bought one of those

it was still a mega pain in the rear end to install

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Are AMD processors good again? When I was looking things up for building a computer a couple years back any time someone mentioned them it was always followed by a sarcastic laugh

Mine’s survived some ten years or so, no complaints here.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Kanfy posted:

The dumbest and yet the most impressively capable lil' worm

huh i vaguely remember this thing. something like pirate's quest or something?

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Cowcaster posted:

huh i vaguely remember this thing. something like pirate's quest or something?

Treasure Adventure Game

no, really

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

if i have made some sort of huge mistake you should, like, tell me about it!!

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Not really, Intel more or less continues to have a stranglehold on the PC CPU market in terms of performance/price.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I bought the PS3 port of Syberia because it was £1 and it's probably the worst port I've ever played. Constant audio and graphical glitches and I got it to soft lock by holding down the run button while it was loading the next screen and then I couldn't move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

if i have made some sort of huge mistake you should, like, tell me about it!!
stock coolers are fine, they run a little hot but if you aren't overclocking it should be fine

• Locked thread