Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
navier-stoked
Aug 30, 2004

chumbler posted:

Who or what is Hines Ward? I have never heard of this person/place. I'm guessing person.

Wikipedia posted:

Hines Edward Ward Jr. (born March 8, 1976) is a former American football wide receiver, businessman, and television personality. He is a current CNN[1][2] studio analyst who played 14 seasons for the Pittsburgh Steelers of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at the University of Georgia. The Pittsburgh Steelers selected him in the third round of the 1998 NFL Draft, and he became the team's all-time leader in receptions, receiving yardage and touchdown receptions. Ward was voted MVP of Super Bowl XL, and upon retirement was one of only thirteen NFL players to have 1,000 or more career receptions.

Born in Seoul, South Korea to a Korean mother and an African American father, Ward grew up in the Atlanta area. He has become an advocate for the social acceptance of foreigners in Korea, especially mixed-race youth.[3]

Aside from his career in the NFL, Ward has appeared in various forms of television and film media, including the reality TV series Dancing With The Stars, and brief cameos in the 2012 film The Dark Knight Rises and in the television series, The Walking Dead. He was a studio analyst for NBC's Football Night in America from 2012 to 2015. Ward joined CNN and HLN in May 2016.[2]

First half korean to be in a batman movie gently caress yes.

edit: formatting :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

ReadingZucchini posted:

I did not know that Hines Ward has shattered the glass ceiling for half-koreans. This is good.

He set up a charity fund for Half-Korean kids in Korea in light of the discrimination half-Koreans get. He has been quoted as a reason for revisions to how Koreans discuss Minjok which is their cultural race theory and his efforts helped change some extremely racist laws in South Korea. .

chumbler posted:

Who or what is Hines Ward? I have never heard of this person/place. I'm guessing person.

Half-Korean/Half African American, American Football player notorious for being both exceptionally gifted and pyschopathically fixated on causing bodily harm in himself and his opponents.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

hyphz posted:

True, but it's also notable that any guy asking for advice on how to be more attractive is always given advice that works towards the bodybuilder jock standard. The other types seem to be very weakly defined.

I know this is from hella pages ago but this is such crap.

The standard advice is nearly always get a haircut, get some clothes that suit you and stop dressing like you are in 7th grade, take a loving shower, and just be pleasant to people.

Very few people are genuinely so ugly they turn people away at mere sight and there's nothing they can do about it. Better grooming and hygiene can bring almost anyone up a few points on the bs 1-10 scale.

COMRADES fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Oct 20, 2017

navier-stoked
Aug 30, 2004

Barudak posted:

He set up a charity fund for Half-Korean kids in Korea in light of the discrimination half-Koreans get. He has been quoted as a reason for revisions to how Koreans discuss Minjok which is their cultural race theory and his efforts helped change some extremely racist laws in South Korea. .

I forgot how bad it must suck to be half-korean in korea. Let alone also half-black. It's a good thing I'm culturally american and can easily not give a gently caress about their opinions when visiting.

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth

DAE she asked for it????

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

These boys have either never been close enough to sexual assault to realize what the gently caress it actually is, or they are so intimately familiar that they dissociate and project any problem with it as feminine weakness.

navier-stoked
Aug 30, 2004

mind the walrus posted:

These boys have either never been close enough to sexual assault to realize what the gently caress it actually is, or they are so intimately familiar that they dissociate and project any problem with it as feminine weakness.

Maybe the first step in being ok with the fact that you are a rapist is diluting the concept of rape into absurdity so that it isn't a thing and neither is being a rapist.

noether
May 1, 2017

man, I was thinking that "life fuel" would be a good search term, but it's all just way too bitter and depressing to be funny

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

That life fuel story reminds me of some of the mental gymnastics that the alt-right tend to do atm.

The one positive about that story is that I'm almost certain it's stdh.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

6 - if they are ugly and have a girlfriend then they’re CUUUUUUUUCKS!!!! *foams at mouth as mind does gold-winning Olympic flips*

noether posted:

DAE she asked for it????

I wonder what they’re opinion of the Harvey Weinstein audio clip is :allears:

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

My Linux Rig posted:

I wonder what they’re opinion of the Harvey Weinstein audio clip is :allears:

fruit on the bottom posted:

How to be a successful women in 2017

-apply for whatever career you desire

-accept sexual avances of powerful and influencial men in order to gain fame and favours, suck a lot of important dicks and be hosed like a dog for some time.

-climb the social hierarchy

-when you are old and nobody wants your vagina anymore denounce and accuse the men you hosed in order to obtain more fame and the public approval once again.

#MeToo

navier-stoked
Aug 30, 2004

navier-stoked
Aug 30, 2004

navier-stoked
Aug 30, 2004

Barudak posted:

Half-Korean/Half African American, American Football player notorious for being both exceptionally gifted and pyschopathically fixated on causing bodily harm in himself and his opponents.

here is some spicy kimchicel action:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

ReadingZucchini posted:

He just needs to learn from Hines Ward’s example and lead with his head.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

im the unibrow

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

ReadingZucchini posted:

K-Pop? What's that?

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Heart and Seoul

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.
So is /r/incel just a full on suicide thread now? I feel like they are goading each other to legit kill themselves.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
What did you think "lay down and rot" meant?

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

What did you think "lay down and rot" meant?

I dunno, "don't do anything and feel sorry for yourself"?

noether
May 1, 2017

Have you ever seen a naked woman in person?

quote:

I haven't, until today. A little while ago I was sitting at home playing League and got that "urge" and realized that I left my lotion in the bathroom. My younger sister was in there and I knocked saying I left my glasses in there (lol) I figured she was doing her makeup or some poo poo to stream. She yelled "hurry up get them and leave" and so I opened the door, and she was showering in there. Now, we have one of those showers with the glass door and not a curtain. Long story short she had her back turned but I could see everything. rear end, back, tanned skin, long black wet hair, even the outline of her breasts from the angle I stood in. I don't even think she knew I could see her, but there wasn't that much steam at all. It's sad that the first naked female body I've ever seen in person was my sister's I think she noticed me lingering because she yelled "Hurry up!" The outline of her body was incredible. So curvy and wet and lovely.
I got my lotion and tugged hard thinking about that mental image. I'm gonna hold on to that mental image for a long time...

quote:

I've always thought of incest-shy people as moralfags, but I've never had a sister so I guess I might think differently if I grew up with her.
What's so objectionable about it? It's a fantasy of mine and I'd definitely gently caress one of my cousins.

quote:

Yeap, seen quite a few patients in hospitals and one manly woman in the army (had to bleach my eyes after).
butch girls are gross amirite guys :smuggo:

quote:

I wish i had a sister for situations like this. If she's sitting on a chair with no underwear on, Id give it a good sniff when she left the room.
Post the kind of girls you're physically attracted to

quote:

I myself, love the "baddie" look.
(op links a bunch of pics of girls with like, really elaborate eye makeup/contouring and poo poo)
Probably gonna get poo poo on for it...but I have a huge makeup fetish. It just gives off a supreme feminine energy that's overwhelmingly sexy to me. I have a fantasy where I get to gently caress these girls so hard, they choke on my dick nonstop until their pretty makeup runs down their face and comes all the way off. Too bad girls like this will only give tattooed Chads the time of day and not me. The only blow I'm getting is a bullet to the head. FeelsAbsolutelyAtrociousManENDMYLIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFE
Now post your type.

a commenter posted:

Can you link more images of girls like this wtf why does this turn me on

op posted:

I would, but you're engaged. Unless your fiance is a baddie herself, why would you subject yourself to an inferior lady? That's horrible! Either learn to find your fiance the sexiest chick on the planet, or dump her for someone you find incredibly sexy, like a baddie (but has a nice personality). Trust me, it will bite you in the rear end before you know it! You'll end up in a miserable marriage/divorce, checking out hot girls that you'll never be able to have, subjected to being a bitter creep.

commenter posted:

Jesus Christ you're nuts.

op posted:

Just speaking the truth, man. Maybe you're the one who's cuukoo for Cocoa Puffs?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

That's fifty pounds of nope in a fifteen pound bag.

noether
May 1, 2017

mind the walrus posted:

That's fifty pounds of nope in a fifteen pound bag.

it doesn't make it much better, but at least most of the people in the thread were telling the incest posters to gently caress off and die

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
Well, my latest video is about the incel reactions to #metoo and they didn't really disappoint https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ8-1vYGOiE

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer
I already know that a lot of these guys are so degenerate they're dreaming of incest opportunities, so for me the scariest part of the incest post was one of the replies. An incel is in a medical setting where he's looking at women's naked bodies.

At least most incels are too unmotivated and inept to have a career in medicine. Still, it's disturbing that anyone with an attitude so hateful would have power over a woman's quality of health care. No woman at the mercy of a doctor, nurse, or medic should be judged by that person because her body isn't attractive enough for him. Her health should be the priority, and I don't trust anyone that misogynistic to provide equal care to women.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
The guy who posted the sister story was named virginsurgeon22, I believe. Doubt he's really a surgeon, though.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

my parents boyfriend posted:

The guy who posted the sister story was named virginsurgeon22, I believe. Doubt he's really a surgeon, though.

i really doubt anyone who's 95 is a surgeon

FriggenJ
Oct 23, 2000

my parents boyfriend posted:

Well, my latest video is about the incel reactions to #metoo and they didn't really disappoint https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ8-1vYGOiE

One nitpick about what you were saying. It apparently is quite difficult for a lot of college-aged men to not rape people. A goodly percentage of people polled see nothing wrong with coercive sex or pushing past a "soft" no. It's a real problem that people think rape has to be the violent-stranger instead of someone who doesn't take no for an answer cause "she's just trying to be good" or people who don't get consent and just have sex with someone too terrified/worried to try to push them physically away.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

FriggenJ posted:

coercive sex or pushing past a "soft" no

80s movies are poison

massive spider
Dec 6, 2006

COMRADES posted:

I know this is from hella pages ago but this is such crap.

The standard advice is nearly always get a haircut, get some clothes that suit you and stop dressing like you are in 7th grade, take a loving shower, and just be pleasant to people.

Very few people are genuinely so ugly they turn people away at mere sight and there's nothing they can do about it. Better grooming and hygiene can bring almost anyone up a few points on the bs 1-10 scale.

get a haircut and a shower is generally good advice but if you're someone who doesent go out much and participate in life + humanity you're still miles away from datable and I wonder how you bridge that gap even with a normal person haircut.

honestly if you're some kind of outsider with a non conventionally attractive face the best way foward would be to join some kind of scene or subculture. I've seen tonnes of weird face lookin dudes with the right tattoos with hot girlfriends.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Uh there is documentary and sequel about an uggo, creepy, mysognistic crazy person trapping the stacey of his dreams to have his child and cucking Chad and all he needs is half a white plastic mask.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

massive spider posted:

get a haircut and a shower is generally good advice but if you're someone who doesent go out much and participate in life + humanity you're still miles away from datable and I wonder how you bridge that gap even with a normal person haircut.

honestly if you're some kind of outsider with a non conventionally attractive face the best way foward would be to join some kind of scene or subculture. I've seen tonnes of weird face lookin dudes with the right tattoos with hot girlfriends.

This. I've been to metal shows where I've seen incredibly attractive women with dudes who are average as gently caress or straight up goofy looking (it's a metal show so).

Probably helps they're actually decent dudes who can talk to people like people and aren't shaking in impotent rage at every other human being in the vicinity.

But please stay out of the Metal scene Incels, we have enough problems with misogyny as it is.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

joylessdivision posted:

This. I've been to metal shows where I've seen incredibly attractive women with dudes who are average as gently caress or straight up goofy looking (it's a metal show so).

Probably helps they're actually decent dudes who can talk to people like people and aren't shaking in impotent rage at every other human being in the vicinity.

But please stay out of the Metal scene Incels, we have enough problems with misogyny as it is.

Hmm, the metal scene where I am is kind of the reverse. Very few women generally in fact.

Where are you from?

iloin siitin
Jul 23, 2017

Fathis Munk posted:

Wow, cured by a hug from a top Stacy.

oxytocin is cool and good and kills robots

even a school shooting was once stopped with a hug

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben
The Japanese “himote doumei” says the opposite..

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

real curious how these guys reconcile this train of thought with the incels bragging about getting 'neetbucks' and how having a job makes you a wagecuck

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Benny Harvey posted:

Hmm, the metal scene where I am is kind of the reverse. Very few women generally in fact.

Where are you from?

SF bay. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Yeah, fair enough. A quick look at Wikipedia says there's about 7/8 million people there plus I'm guessing maybe the metal scene is relatively bigger there due to the big thrash scene there back in the 80s?

The metal scene in Glasgow is pretty poo poo tbh.

E: probably most of the UK too.

• Locked thread