Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

AggressivelyStupid posted:

An asseater of the highest caliber

Do you have anything to corroborate the quality of her rear end eating??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
That was brutal to watch

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

I kind of feel like implying your husband likes his salad tossed is a little personal for radio.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/tomhaberstroh/status/921934841263874049

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

God, loving O_O at Alphabet's FG%.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

hahaha oh lord

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Shrimp or Shrimps posted:

God, loving O_O at Alphabet's FG%.

He has huge, glaring deficiencies as a scorer (bad at FTs, bad at 3s) and it doesn't even matter. He's like a man among boys in the loving NBA. It's unreal. He is what a Greek God looks like

Redacted
May 13, 2014

TV Zombie posted:

What's wrong with OKC right now?

They started out going 2 - 28, with a lot of turnovers.

Give it a month or two, and it should be better.

Just gonna be rough till then.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Utah Jazz are good now

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Holy mother of god. loving Globetrotter poo poo.

Also, I'm encouraged by this first week of Blazers play.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I am ready for this to be the year of Giannis.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

He also had 2 (3?) practically game-saving defensive plays in the last minute of the game. Stole the ball while down 1 with 30 seconds remaining, stole the ball down 1 *again* with 12 seconds remaining, and I feel like he blocked a shot in that last minute that he didn't get credit for.

Redacted
May 13, 2014
I’m down for a Giannis MVP this year.

That is something that should happen.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
The Bucks just need to get at least top 2 in the East (not hard at all). The Warriors are poo poo, people are sick of voting for Lebron, Westbrook just won his, and lol a Spurs winning it again in the next decade.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

leftist heap posted:

Do you have anything to corroborate the quality of her rear end eating??

Are you questioning the quality of dwades rear end???

Jesus Rocket
Apr 25, 2003
My hot takes: Giannis is going to win MVP. Melo is still a horrible chucker and I hope he doesn't ruin watching the Westbrook show. Golden State lol just lol

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Are there any good moves the Bucks could make midseason to threaten the Cavs? Anything better than Boogie?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Hahaha Steph has thrown his mouthpiece before. That should be a suspension too. Throwing some nasty rear end mouthguard at people. Might as well be spitting at them.

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."
Shocking, the Warriors are Sore Losers.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

https://twitter.com/chrisbhaynes/status/921935435605168128

Sure, Wardell

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

lmfao what a tool

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
wgaf who you threw it at you baby

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The Sun's G-league team's abbreviation is NAZ SUNS. Sounds like they should be hunted by Brad Pitt.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
So much crazy poo poo happening we aren't even talking about the Magic beating LeBron for the first time since the ABA merger probably.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Cavs lost, Warriors lost. Giannis is ascending this mortal plane.

Tonight was a good night.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

rockets open a commanding 2 game lead on the warriors, good night

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
uh i know neither of these teams are high tier but a murder was commited tonight and y'all really should watch it

https://streamable.com/q4luu

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

That was a delayed action from the Cavaliers playing the Bucks yesterday.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
The raffle for the first injury to the Clippers is.....!

Milos. Ding ding ding.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Ah damnit. There have been so many injuries this first week.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I am so mad at myself for not watching Golden State get embarrassed today

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

The Warriors are a team made up entirely of players who said "nuh uh it's still my turn I died too fast" as kids

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Papercut posted:

He also had 2 (3?) practically game-saving defensive plays in the last minute of the game. Stole the ball while down 1 with 30 seconds remaining, stole the ball down 1 *again* with 12 seconds remaining, and I feel like he blocked a shot in that last minute that he didn't get credit for.

Tonight's

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/921954707882610689

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."
Giannis is so loving sick, that steal was incredible (he swipes at it with his left hand and steals with his right) and he made Nurkic look tiny on that block

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Giannis is taking the Mamba challenge very seriously..Geezus.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

TIL how to pronounce Giannis

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

he said the exact same poo poo when he pegged someone courtside in that cavs finals game he fouled out of. hes a huge baby. ofc it was one of dan gilberts kids so they deserved it but still

also giannis is perfect at the sport of basketball and i hope he doesnt try to become a shooter or anything dumb. hes already got offball game since hes like goddamn 7 ft tall he can just set screens instead of spot up not everyone has to spot up

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

CRISPYBABY posted:

uh i know neither of these teams are high tier but a murder was commited tonight and y'all really should watch it

https://streamable.com/q4luu

James Johnson owns and I'm proud to have fistbumped him once in college.

Also thank you Grizz for exposing the Warriors.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

blue squares posted:

TIL how to pronounce Giannis

Now learn how to pronounce Antetokounmpo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

TV Zombie posted:

Giannis is taking the Mamba challenge very seriously..Geezus.

But the question is: What about Ben Maclemore?

• Locked thread