Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Suave Fedora posted:

Are you projected even or above your opponent?

Both Murray and Henry

I am projecting about 20 below, not sure if I need to gamble more and hope I choose the correct TEN RB and Allen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

tonic posted:

1PPR, pick a Flex:

Devante Adams vs NO
Dion Lewis vs Atl
DeMarco Murray @ Cle
Aaron Jones vs NO
Tarik Cohen vs Car

Normally Devante would be easy for me here, but I don't trust Hundley and I need to win this week. Considering playing Dion or Cohen for upside.

I would start Adams in this situation, as Green Bay seems extremely supportive of Hundley.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

internet inc posted:

I wouldn't get cute with Doctson just yet. Allen is the smarter move even with the poor match-up and injury.

Mine:

Tevin Coleman @ NE
Bilal Powell @ MIA
Hunter Henry vs DEN

0 PPR

Coleman or Henry or solid flex options. Leaning Henry given how much DEN gives up to TEs.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Epi Lepi posted:

Last minute FLEX question.

.5 PPR

Cameron Brate @BUF
Javorius Allen @ MIN

Was gonna roll Brate but all of the Ravens WRs are dead so the ball has to go somewhere. Of cours Flacco hasn’t been exactly good so that still might be a low floor.

I agree with Allen.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Mormon Juggernaut posted:

Full PPR. I currently have Ingram slotted in as my RB2 and Thielen as my flex.

Something is telling me to start Ivory and/or Mixon, crazy? Worthwhile?

I would consider Ivory over Thielen, but given that it's full PPR I like your current selection.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Kull the Conqueror posted:

0.5 PPR

Ivory vs. IND
Mixon vs. DAL

Is this even a hard decision? I think it has to be Ivory because Mixon gets volume but I'm not sure he's any good.

I believe Ivory is the right call here. I don't understand the surge of interest in Mixon.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

pubic works project posted:

Pick a WR2. 1 PPR

Martavis vs. Cincy
Fowler @ Chargers

Leaning Fowler due to Hayward covering DT.

I agree with using Fowler.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

internet inc posted:

I wouldn't get cute with Doctson just yet. Allen is the smarter move even with the poor match-up and injury.

Mine:

Tevin Coleman @ NE
Bilal Powell @ MIA
Hunter Henry vs DEN

0 PPR

Coleman.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

scrubs season six posted:

Bye week hell, 1PPR, need to sit one of these:

Ivory @ Indy
Henry @ Cle
Murray @ Cle
Blount Wsh

Before Fournette was ruled out I was probably gonna start both Henry and Murray and hope for a repeat of last week but now I'm not sure. Murray is a huge unknown just because they may let him rest more than usual with the hamstring issue and Henry having the hot hand.

Ivory is a must start, I think at this point I'm really deciding between playing both Murray and Henry or starting Blount over Murray.

I’d sit Blount or Murray. They are so close that you can coin flip this one.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Pain of Mind posted:

Pick 2 RB, standard scoring:
D Murrey @ CLE
D Henry @ CLE
Gore vs JAX
Allen @ MIN

My garbage heap of a team still needs to start 2 RB from this pile. I feel like if Murrey is playing he will play, and not be a decoy, which makes it hard to decide between him and Henry. Gore is not really getting that many touches, so his ceiling is kind of low, no idea what Allen will do week to week. I am leaning Allen and one of the TEN RB but not sure which, maybe just both TEN RB.

Given that it's standard scoring, at that Cleveland sucks, I like the idea of slotting both of the Titans RBs.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

EricHall posted:

I'd go with Fowler because it's hard to trust Martavis to do anything at this point. You're either getting a TD or nothing from him.

Standard Scoring:

Winston @ BUF
Hundley vs NO

Hundley. I’m a Winston owner and I’m going Goff.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Pain of Mind posted:

I am projecting about 20 below, not sure if I need to gamble more and hope I choose the correct TEN RB and Allen?

If you're desperate for upside then Henry and Allen.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

EricHall posted:

I'd go with Fowler because it's hard to trust Martavis to do anything at this point. You're either getting a TD or nothing from him.

Standard Scoring:

Winston @ BUF
Hundley vs NO

Hundley. Winston is not looking good and throws a lot of INTs.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

scrubs season six posted:

Bye week hell, 1PPR, need to sit one of these:

Ivory @ Indy
Henry @ Cle
Murray @ Cle
Blount Wsh

Before Fournette was ruled out I was probably gonna start both Henry and Murray and hope for a repeat of last week but now I'm not sure. Murray is a huge unknown just because they may let him rest more than usual with the hamstring issue and Henry having the hot hand.

Ivory is a must start, I think at this point I'm really deciding between playing both Murray and Henry or starting Blount over Murray.

If you need to sit someone I would sit Murray.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Pain of Mind posted:

I realize I double-quoted you. I’d still go both of them. The more correct is Henry of the two but Fantasypros seems to believe Murray will still be productive. But as long as you have at least Henry + Murray/Allen you may be OK.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Suave Fedora posted:

I realize I double-quoted you. I’d still go both of them. The more correct is Henry of the two but Fantasypros seems to believe Murray will still be productive. But as long as you have at least Henry + Murray/Allen you may be OK.

I went with both TEN RB, thanks for the responses.

TheFace
Oct 4, 2004

Fuck anyone that doesn't wanna be this beautiful
Who would you all start?

J. Winston @ Car
T. Taylor @ Oak

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

TheFace posted:

Who would you all start?

J. Winston @ Car
T. Taylor @ Oak

Winston

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
Which of these dudes should I stream this week now that Palmer is dead
McCown vs Atl
Dalton vs Ind
I am not particularly excited about either

tonic
Jan 4, 2003

Scruffy the janitor posted:

Which of these dudes should I stream this week now that Palmer is dead
McCown vs Atl
Dalton vs Ind
I am not particularly excited about either

Dalton. His matchup is great, IND defense is just so so awful.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

TheFace posted:

Who would you all start?

J. Winston @ Car
T. Taylor @ Oak

Similar but mine is:

Winston @Car
Cam v TBB

Thinking Winston for both of us.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Flex me, .5 ppr:

Agholor vs SF
McKinnon @ CLE

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Is it worth gambling on a Kenny Still start tonight? Tate and Diggs are probably both sitting this week so worst case scenario I have to choose between Agholor or Allen on Sunday?

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

DariusLikewise posted:

Is it worth gambling on a Kenny Still start tonight? Tate and Diggs are probably both sitting this week so worst case scenario I have to choose between Agholor or Allen on Sunday?

Nah, start Agholor and Allen.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Keenan Allen should be a DSYS lock this week @NE.

Diggs plays terrible when on the injury report, and playing him after international travel on a questionable field is a huge risk.

TheZissou
Aug 23, 2006

You left your dog, you idiots!
Should I start Matt Ryan @ NYJ or Deshaun Watson @ SEA?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Tonight??

RAR!
Oct 21, 2005
rabble babble
0.5 ppr, Need flex

Isiah Crowell vs Min
Martavis Bryant @ Det
Josh Docston vs Dal

Crowell has been consistently disappointing but at least he's consistent. His match-up is rough though but my other options feel more risky.
I've been waiting for Bryant's "bounce back" for the last 4 weeks and would hate to finally give up and bench him if this is "it". Juju has the concussion protocol and Ben seems to be vocally involved in helping Bryant's frustrations?
Doctson is sure to see more snaps but is it still too soon to trust him before really seeing what he can do?

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
I would roll the dice on Doctson. Dallas pass defense hasn't been good this year.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

RAR! posted:

0.5 ppr, Need flex

Isiah Crowell vs Min
Martavis Bryant @ Det
Josh Docston vs Dal

Crowell has been consistently disappointing but at least he's consistent. His match-up is rough though but my other options feel more risky.
I've been waiting for Bryant's "bounce back" for the last 4 weeks and would hate to finally give up and bench him if this is "it". Juju has the concussion protocol and Ben seems to be vocally involved in helping Bryant's frustrations?
Doctson is sure to see more snaps but is it still too soon to trust him before really seeing what he can do?

http://wp.me/p14QSB-aqZM

Martavis shouldn't be a consideration for anyone this week. In fact, he should probably be dropped.

I'd use Doctson, Pryor has been absolutely terrible.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

can anyone talk me out of mixon vIND over doug martin vCAR in 0.5 PPR because im not sure how much of it is liking the matchup better and thinking mixon will have better game script and how much is me being a gigantic homer

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Deshaun Watson @ SEA
or
Matt Ryan @ NYJ

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

RCarr posted:

Deshaun Watson @ SEA
or
Matt Ryan @ NYJ

Personally I’m going Watson until the wheels fall off.

How about my earlier rumination?

Suave Fedora posted:

Flex me, .5 ppr:

Agholor vs SF
McKinnon @ CLE

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Suave Fedora posted:

Flex me, .5 ppr:

Agholor vs SF
McKinnon @ CLE

Agholor

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

No ppr, flex/WR (Julio Jones is taking one of these spots, pick two)

Amendola vs LAC
Juju @Detroit (martavis being out and all)
Jermaine Kearse vs ATL

This bye week has been... Unkind to me

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

cool kids inc. posted:

No ppr, flex/WR (Julio Jones is taking one of these spots, pick two)

Amendola vs LAC
Juju @Detroit (martavis being out and all)
Jermaine Kearse vs ATL

Juju is in the concussion protocol, so this probably doesn't end up being much of a choice.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

1PPR

Jeffrey vs SF
or
Benjamin @ TB

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Gobias Ind. posted:

Juju is in the concussion protocol, so this probably doesn't end up being much of a choice.

Dag nabbit :(. Keeping an eye on him. If he is cleared, am I right in saying better run than Amendola? I feel like the pats offense is spread thin.

TheFace
Oct 4, 2004

Flex in PPR:

Mack @ Cin
Stills @ Bal
Richard @ Buf

Leaning toward Richard since Beastmode is out... but Moore at QB may make Stills relevant?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFace
Oct 4, 2004

RCarr posted:

1PPR

Jeffrey vs SF
or
Benjamin @ TB

I'd lean toward Benjamin. Both SF and TB are poo poo against WR, but Wentz spreads the ball around and Jeffrey hasn't been his first option a lot.

• Locked thread