Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sono
Apr 9, 2008

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

How the hell did Trubisky only attempt 7 passes in the entire game?

First downs: 5
Passing: 4/7 for 85 yds
Rushing: 26 attempts for 68 yds

:roflolmao:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/sdutKevinAcee/status/922167612976459776

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Benne posted:

The Giants are poop from a butt

and the butt is made of poop and that poop is on fire and that fire is made of poop.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Flikken posted:

So with Thomas at 10,363 snaps for the record, is there any other active streak that is anywhere close?

Eli's up there in starts but I guess must have come out of games at some point. I'd guess it'd just about have to be another offensive lineman if there's anyone within spitting distance.

So who's been around forever?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I'll bet the first three people who want to take it :10bux: for charity that the Bengals don't come back from 10 points down one time the remainder of the season.

Their offensive line doesn't even slow down pass rushers.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

The Broncos are going to waste a talented defense yet again

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
When the Seahawks offense decides to stop tripping on their dicks over and over again this team is a nightmare to face.

Unfortunately, things are rapidly moving into three stooges territory. So excited to see what Jimmy Graham drops next.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

3 DONG HORSE posted:

The Broncos are going to waste a talented defense yet again

:yeah:

I know that feel

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
[quote="“Grittybeard”" post="“477638241”"]
Eli’s up there in starts but I guess must have come out of games at some point. I’d guess it’d just about have to be another offensive lineman if there’s anyone within spitting distance.

So who’s been around forever?
[/quote]

Maybe there's a kicker or punter who's been around for a decade who has performed in every game? But it's not the same thing.

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
Tore them Broncos up and sent 'em to the glue factory lol. First time they've been shutout in 25 years.

Their o-line was just outmatched today due to injury, but even healthy I don't think they could've protected Siemian. The Chargers' pass rush is really loving good. Ingram is easily having the best season of his career and Bosa's just completely relentless. This is the best one they've had since Merriman/Phillips were healthy together.

The offense did just enough to win and that's all they really needed. Rivers didn't turn it over, Benjamin had his best game as a Charger, Henry continues to loving own. ST played great.

That's the most complete game they've put together all season and i'll take it. They're losing against the Pats next week but going into the bye 3-5 after the start they had would be nice.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Grittybeard posted:

Eli's up there in starts but I guess must have come out of games at some point. I'd guess it'd just about have to be another offensive lineman if there's anyone within spitting distance.

So who's been around forever?

Mitchell Schwartz maybe?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Intruder posted:

:yeah:

I know that feel

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
I'm amazed at like 5 different parts of that catch, but especially how his foot stays inbounds.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

totally sustainable

https://twitter.com/nflresearch/status/922245816185524224

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Sono posted:

First downs: 5
Passing: 4/7 for 85 yds

:roflolmao:

70 of those passing yards came on one pass from the Bears 25 to the Panthers 5. Panthers held them to a FG.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Durandal1707 posted:

Tore them Broncos up and sent 'em to the glue factory lol. First time they've been shutout in 25 years.

Their o-line was just outmatched today due to injury, but even healthy I don't think they could've protected Siemian. The Chargers' pass rush is really loving good. Ingram is easily having the best season of his career and Bosa's just completely relentless. This is the best one they've had since Merriman/Phillips were healthy together.

The offense did just enough to win and that's all they really needed. Rivers didn't turn it over, Benjamin had his best game as a Charger, Henry continues to loving own. ST played great.

That's the most complete game they've put together all season and i'll take it. They're losing against the Pats next week but going into the bye 3-5 after the start they had would be nice.

Bosa and Melvin are the two best players on the team. Ingram playing the way he's playing AFTER getting paid makes me a feel a lot better after the Donald Butler disaster.

Drew Kaser is the loving MVP though. Holy poo poo that punt down to the one inch line.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

If only there were a starting quality QB out there available to be signed by any team

One who the Broncos were willing to part with a second round pick for a mere year ago

Xeras
Oct 11, 2004

Only a few find the way, some don't recognize it when they do - some... don't ever want to.

WHOOPS posted:

i didn’t see any of the game but, uh, woof.

https://twitter.com/joshnorris/status/922222582069448706

Which is even more amazing considering how good Aaron Jones was today.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
watching the bengals oline lately reminds me of my never-won-a-game hs team

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Seahawks offense is poop except when it's not.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

I'm glad the Bengals lost.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
It is probably time for the Bengals to trade McCarron for a first and second. Or Dalton for a third.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Intruder posted:

If only there were a starting quality QB out there available to be signed by any team

One who the Broncos were willing to part with a second round pick for a mere year ago

Elway would sooner eat a gun than sign Kaep.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

CannonFodder posted:

70 of those passing yards came on one pass from the Bears 25 to the Panthers 5. Panthers held them to a FG.

Fixed:

One 70 yard pass and
First downs: 4
Passing: 3/6 for 15 yds

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Elephanthead posted:

It is probably time for the Bengals to trade McCarron for a first and second. Or Dalton for a third.

Unfortunately NFL GMs share one thing with me. They saw the games AJ McCarron started.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/thecheckdown/status/922224874810064897

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Eifert Posting posted:

Unfortunately NFL GMs share one thing with me. They saw the games AJ McCarron started.

McCarron is like a Dalton with negative upside.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Now that's a nice punt

CDHiggs
Dec 16, 2016

That night in Point Pleasant. Those red eyes Richard Gere would never forget.

Durandal1707 posted:

They played a great game and gave the Broncos a nasty beat down. Kudos!

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Just throw McCarron and Dalton into the wildcat all season gently caress it

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer

The less charitable way of viewing this is that the dolphins are just barely squeaking out their wins and getting blown the gently caress up in their losses

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Where dem Raiders posters talking up Roethlisberger being bad

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

I’m glad the bengals lost. Etc.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Blarfk posted:

I’m glad the bengals lost. Etc.

I am not cause gently caress the Steelers and gently caress the Patriots in 10 minutes.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lmao imagine losing to the 2017 chicago bears

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

Elephanthead posted:

I am not cause gently caress the Steelers and gently caress the Patriots in 10 minutes.

I am afraid I disagree. Here we go Steelers.

Here.

We.

Go.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Blarfk posted:

I am afraid I disagree. Here we go Steelers.

Here.

We.

Go.

Hey blarf did you find some tailgate and enjoy the stadium?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

It's so bad I want Brock to start but that'll just turn stupid fumbles into stupid interceptions. I'm not sure that's better...

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
man the injuries to awesome players are just piling up this season and it sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

SKULL.GIF posted:

I've seen what happens when specific parts of the team start blaming other parts of the team in Overwatch and other team multiplayer games.

The Colts are done.

:goonsay:

• Locked thread