Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons
Considering the weapons both sides have, I kind of doubt the wisdom of trusting some rusty metal as an airtight mode of defense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Dammit everyone you are in an active state of mutually declared war. If someone sniped Negan right now it would be good and legal according to every definition of warcrime that exists in the history of politics. I don't know what's stopping any of you

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Well Gregory is loving dead.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

:lol: Gregory

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

If he died offscreen after Simon just shoved him down the stairs like that I'm gonna need to see a little more :doom:

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.
Gavin is the best, he hates his job, hates his life, and just wants all the bullshit to end. I hope he got shot in the leg, and just comments about how dumb everything is.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

This red machete thing is what I wanted Negan’s Bat backstory episode to be.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Take that building!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

What the gently caress are you doing shooting at windows you loving idiots

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

What the gently caress are you doing shooting at windows you loving idiots

They're making noise for the sake of making noise

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

DarklyDreaming posted:

They're making noise for the sake of making noise

Ok the honking gave that away. It’s still a waste of ammunition.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
The black highlander might be back.

Chuck Bartowski
Apr 14, 2006

Working on my five-year plan, just need to choose a font.

Not going to be disappointed if he dies

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
gently caress this loving stupid show. poo poo is never going to be good again.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
This is quite stupid.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Why the hell would he get out of the car for the guy who had just betrayed them?

And really, it's not even the first time the Hilltop guy has been an rear end. Should have just left him tot he zombies.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I hope Gabriel survives only to shoot Gregory in the face next time he sees him.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Ok I like this more. Absolutely no way to keep this going for a whole half season, though.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Gabe and Negan hiding in a trailer surrounded by zombies. That's something

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Negan is no loving position to be threatening anyone who has an assault rifle. Jesus Christ this show.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
That was poo poo for a 100th episode

Waste of time

Bitter fly
Sep 25, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Where the gently caress are all of the Saviors?

sd6
Jan 14, 2008

This has all been posted before, and it will all be posted again
They had negan pinned down, why not run up and shoot him? I dont understand that whole scene

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons
Why didn't Gabriel just shoot him in the face? The walkers already know they're in there.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Negan's plot armor is so strong that he's going to start walking around naked so everyone knows how big his dick is. Forget Lucille, he'll just whip it around and knock everyone unconscious.

Which is actually a pretty good alternative to the wanton stupidity we have now.

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

Hey another convoluted 6 step plan that actually boils down to driving right up to the baddies and wasting all your ammo on windows, and then driving away. At least my diehard fan wife was phased by the stupidity.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
According to Gimple, the reason Rick couldn't shoot Negan is because he was too far away. And man on man, there are reasons that Gabe didn't kill Negan right there, BUT YOU'LL FIND OUT WHAT THAT'S ALL ABOUT NEXT EPISODE BITCHES!

I mean, I could even see them doing a thing where they have to work together to escape all those loving zombies because poo poo man, and somehow Negan gets away or knocks Gabe unconcious when he least expects it. Still doesn't change that when he's alone with an enemy who has a gun, Negan absolutely cannot break character and show an emotion other than arrogance or anger.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

It's not even "fun-to-watch" bad anymore. My girlfriend and I are good at dodging spoilers so we didn't hear the pants making GBS threads thing until it happened in the episode. I refuse to believe anyone was paid to write that line.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013

big cummers ONLY posted:

It's not even "fun-to-watch" bad anymore. My girlfriend and I are good at dodging spoilers so we didn't hear the pants making GBS threads thing until it happened in the episode. I refuse to believe anyone was paid to write that line.

It wasn't. That's how Kirkman talks in real life.

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

Apparently Emily Kinney has joined a circus...

viral spiral
Sep 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
Words cannot describe how buggy, laggy, and loving lovely AMC's streaming service is. Holy gently caress.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I like housecat Shiva.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Talking Dead is on for two hours, and they're glossing over every glaring problem in this embarrassment. It's more full of poo poo than last year's election. Hot drat.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
"So they all pull up in their armoured cars and create a perimeter around the Savour's compound. Then they all flood out of their cars and get into position."

"I'm liking it, what happens next?"

"Ok then Negan with some of his lieutenants come out and Negan tells them that they don't have a chance (he has a trump card)."

"Oh wow, yeah I'm in. Go on"

"And then they shoot him."

"Get out, you're fired."

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Those weren't daydreams of a better future, those were actual flashforwards weren't they.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
It’s sad that this show only makes a few hundred thousand dollars a year so AMC can’t dedicate any budget to it.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

big cummers ONLY posted:

Nice AV, hope you liked the Weird Al song in tonight's episode. What was that dream sequence about again anyways? I have to drink to enjoy this show so I didn't care to put it together.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Funky See Funky Do posted:

"So they all pull up in their armoured cars and create a perimeter around the Savour's compound. Then they all flood out of their cars and get into position."

"I'm liking it, what happens next?"

"Ok then Negan with some of his lieutenants come out and Negan tells them that they don't have a chance (he has a trump card)."

"Oh wow, yeah I'm in. Go on"

"And then they shoot him."

"Get out, you're fired."

"Hey, you. Yeah, you. You're our sniper. You see Neegan you shoot him through the mouth."

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Today I learned in the post-apocalypse there's a gang that goes around removing all the license plates from cars, and also that bullets are made of marshmallows due to a shortage of lead.

Edit: And Weird Al is the only recordinh artist left in the world.

OMG JC a Bomb! fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Oct 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
This show is so dumb why do I keep watching?