Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

toanoradian posted:

I too love huge, expansive and spacious labia. Especially if there are actual twists and turns in it, with dead ends that offer you some enjoyment of finding it. Having a smooth but textured walls also help, if they're too rough I feel really confined and exploration just felt awkward. Not many people know that what makes a good labia isn't just the entrances, but also the curvy paths inside it. A long labia with beautiful openings means nothing if the inside can be traversed completely with just constantly touching the left-hand wall. A good labia I've seen actually had gaping holes in its walls of various sizes and shapes, making it look completely natural, while it was all planned by the makers.

tl;dr: i adore a complicated labia and there's not enough in this world

Avshalom alt detected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Avshalom alt detected.

Narky McNarc-Nac detected.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Shbobdb posted:

Narky McNarc-Nac detected.

Don't trust a former mod with your drug secrets, dumbass!

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

What the actual gently caress is going on

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

If I can't wrap the labia around me like a cocoon, you might as well just keep walking. My dream of being a Vaggerfly will someday come true.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Don't trust a former mod with your drug secrets, dumbass!

I've actually always kind of liked you.

Obviously not while you were banning me actively. And I still blame you for making me miss election night. That was needlessly cruel.

But other than that whateve's I'm cool with you.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Karma Comedian posted:

What the actual gently caress is going on

This thread has become a paean to labia? Just try to enjoy the spectacle and not think too much.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

toanoradian posted:

I too love huge, expansive and spacious labia. Especially if there are actual twists and turns in it, with dead ends that offer you some enjoyment of finding it. Having a smooth but textured walls also help, if they're too rough I feel really confined and exploration just felt awkward. Not many people know that what makes a good labia isn't just the entrances, but also the curvy paths inside it. A long labia with beautiful openings means nothing if the inside can be traversed completely with just constantly touching the left-hand wall. A good labia I've seen actually had gaping holes in its walls of various sizes and shapes, making it look completely natural, while it was all planned by the makers.

Who bought a duck an account?

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Labia are alright, but the taint is where it's really at.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
Where what's really at?

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

toanoradian posted:

just makes you want to squirm through the walls of the universe into the eternal fleshspace of The Mother

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

I think timg grossest part of this cake is how lifelike the turds are.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Yeah I've seen vulva+doll head cakes before, but the poop really takes this one to the next level.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Hey 👋you hot 🔥⭐️ piece of American 🇺🇸 rear end 🍑! Today 🌞 is the fourth 4️⃣ of July ⭐️ also known as 💭 Independence Day! 1776 🙈 years ago, America 💙❤️💙 was ruled 👸🏼 by King George Washington 🍆👴🏼 from the country 🇹🇷 Europe 😱😖. Thank goodness 🙏 Daddy Sam 🍆👨🏻🇺🇸 and Barrack Obama 🍆👦🏾 won our freedom 🙌 from them. Today 🏆 is a day to celebrate 🍾🎊🎉 our religious 🙏 and sexual🍆 😳 liberties. So get down ⬇️ on your knees 👖and worship your daddy 🍆👴🏼 and thank him 👌 for your liberal 😻 labia 🌷! Send this to 🔟 of your favorite Stars ⭐️ and stripes sluts 👸🏼👧🏻👶🏻! If you get 0️⃣ to 5️⃣ back, freedom rings 🎊 throughout your pussy 🎀 because it is so empty 🗑 and large 👀. If you get 6️⃣ to 8️⃣ back, your daddy 🍆👴🏼 is sure to give 👉 your sweet land of Liberty 👅👄 a taste 👏😫! And if you get 9️⃣ to 🔟 back, your patriotic 🇺🇸🎊💙❤️ pussy will be filled with nationalism 🇺🇸💙❤️💯 and dick 🍆!

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

toanoradian posted:

labiarinth

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

That is one uncomfortably honest cake.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Avshalom alt detected.

If it were really an Av alt they'd be talking about their own vagina, not other people's.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Huh. I initially thought it was supposed to be some Cronenberg mutant horror cake, but nope, just childbirth.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Huh. I initially thought it was supposed to be some Cronenberg mutant horror cake, but nope, just childbirth.

There’s a difference?

Dejawesp
Jan 8, 2017

You have to follow the beat!

Dejawesp
Jan 8, 2017

Okay enough feel good content. Back to reality.

I try to imagine someone looking like Kaepernick or Obama trying to use a white bathroom or a white water fountain during segregation "No it's fine guys I'm mostly white"

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

Dejawesp posted:

I try to imagine someone looking like Kaepernick or Obama trying to use a white bathroom or a white water fountain during segregation "No it's fine guys I'm mostly white"

Some white dude in a bar once asked me if I absolutely had to choose which race (I'm biracial) would I choose to identify as. I told him that I would identify as black and he got weirdly angry about it because I grew up here... Which he only knew because the first thing he had said to me that evening was "Where are you from?".

:nws: Gross incestuous family picture.
https://imgur.com/Q208xZR

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

toanoradian posted:

Pan’s Labiarinth

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/aigkenham/status/922070148802105349

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I hope nobody ever misses a chance to remind that turbo-dork who wanted to build an actual Ark that Ham was the name of the guy who got a curse on him for looking at his dad's dick

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Ken Ham, you incurious backwoods nitwit, you dumb loving huckster, you cannot stop thinking about your dad's dick, and you like it

Dejawesp
Jan 8, 2017

Pastry of the Year posted:

I hope nobody ever misses a chance to remind that turbo-dork who wanted to build an actual Ark that Ham was the name of the guy who got a curse on him for looking at his dad's dick

No no no. Oh god no this story is terrible

Noah (who built the boat and saved everyone)

One of the first things he did after landing the Ark was build a winery and get poo poo faced. His son Ham found him passed out drunk and naked and brought his brothers because it was hilarious. The other sons covered him up and when Noah woke from his stupor he found out what Ham had done.

So Noah cursed Hams living son Canaan into slavery for all eternity. This curse was hereditary and would apply to all his descendants. In fact Black Africans were often refereed to as "Hamites/Canaanites" Which is to say the descendants of Ham who were cursed into slavery from birth by the will of god.

Dejawesp has a new favorite as of 12:57 on Oct 23, 2017

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

That's what happens when you name your kid Ham.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Puppy Time posted:

In fairness, this assumes a cute lady and an ugly dude. I can think of some women most people wouldn't be into seeing in only a tee.

Though yeah, the dong hanging out kind of messes the whole image up.

a nice big penis,

hanging below the shirt front,

hardens my boner.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
What do fundies think of intersex people, who were born with something else than xy or xx? They also have been created by God after all.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
boobs vagina AND a penis! :coolspot:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Fathis Munk posted:

What do fundies think of intersex people, who were born with something else than xy or xx? They also have been created by God after all.

Chromosomes? Sounds like some a that darn godless "science" to me

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

THE ARISTOCRATS!

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
Yeah that story is used by racists to try and justify slavery, but it doesn't mention race, just that Noah is angry at Ham. And remember, Noah doesn't have the authority to curse Ham, only God does. So yeah, Noah is angry at his son (and if you look into some of the various interprations scholars have of the story, Noah might have the right to be angry), but it's a big leap in logic from "Noah disowns his son, hopes that his line fails and his descendants are losers" to a pro-white supremeist reading.

It's a favourite of racists who like to take bits of the Old Testament out of context to justify racism, while ignoring the parts which are against it. Like the people who use bits of the law of Moses to try and excuse themselves without looking at the Bibical, historical or cultural conext of the verses.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I'm only racist when it comes to world-renowned bumblefuck Ken Ham and his dopey little grift of a theme park

which he built more or less as a tribute to his dad's dick, which, as previously stated, he CANNOT stop thinking about

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Dejawesp posted:

Mark Lutchman doesn't know history

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Dejawesp posted:

So Noah cursed Hams living son Canaan into slavery for all eternity.

This absolutely sounds like something a very hungover man would do.

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.

Pastry of the Year posted:

I'm only racist when it comes to world-renowned bumblefuck Ken Ham and his dopey little grift of a theme park

which he built more or less as a tribute to his dad's dick, which, as previously stated, he CANNOT stop thinking about

I wasn't calling you racist, I was saying that that passage was historically misused by them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

OldMemes posted:

I wasn't calling you racist, I was saying that that passage was historically misused by them.

Oh, I know! I just wanted to take that opportunity to beat up on Ken Ham some more.