Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

MaxxBot posted:

Lmao I'm probably gonna go to this since it's close to me, I can't help but touch the poop.

I really ought to bring a Jeb! campaign sign of some sort

tel her she should have clapped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

SpaceGoku posted:

based stickman being a fed would be hilarious and would actually add up with the fact that he's been able to travel out of state to every nazi event while seemingly being unemployed and on probation after getting his third strike

but he's probably just slipped through the net because no one in a position to do anything gives a poo poo about him

i'm hoping one of the nazis pops him cause they think he is.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Gateway Pundit is now alleging that Richard Spencer et al., are also government plants.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/exclusive-report-richard-spencer-confirmed-deep-state-plant/

Keep in mind here, Gateway Pundit is a dipshit and this should be taken with a grain of salt.

everything is a false flag for the right wing

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Office Pig posted:

what’s with the fake head

Look at this savage that doesn't keep a replacement head for his real doll

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

People are trying to make "moderate nazis" a thing on the underbelly of "I'm not racist but" popular websites

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
The KKK took my baby away . . .

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

sounds like garbage

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
havnt seen that feature disable thing on youtube before, do it for all vids imo

RatEarth
Aug 7, 2017

I didn't say that.
but it'd be funny if I did

I'm gonna fuckin puke.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
alt-right starter pack

1. a female doll head
2. dildo

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Vulpinetaco posted:

I'm gonna fuckin puke.

if you zoom in a little further you can see the little worker ants carrying pizza roll fragments out of his facial hair, destined for the lair of the queen located in his rear end crack.

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:
i used twitter seriously for the first time in a lil while and wow there is a ton of anti-semitism

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

Darkman Fanpage posted:

sounds like garbage

You don't like the Ramones?

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

I tell Nazis to suck my drat balls and everyone's cool with it

maybe Laura is just taking the next logical step?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Colin Fears, 1/3 nazi bus stop shooting team posted:

Like, OK, for one thing, say, you know, gay marriage, that’s cool, whatever, you know, except — that’s fine, I’m cool with it — well, then, what’s after that? The next step? This whole transgender movement, right? Well, if you don’t accept that, you’re a bigot, this and that. Well, that all goes hand in hand with being a white person.”

Asked about the pin he was wearing during the interview, Fears said “it’s basically just like an SS thing.” Explaining the significance of the pin would require an extensive conversation about World War II, he said. “And it’s my heritage, I’m German.”

this guy is out of this world

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

looking like hes more confined to a 6' cell rn

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
I feel as if though the confederate idiocy has somehow broken people's brains. Next we'll see people roll out pins of tsunamis, going oh I'm 80 percent water and drowning asian people is my heritage

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Yeah, I'm descended from Aztec so I'm pretty much genetically compelled to rip out hearts for Huitzilopochtli

Heritage not hate

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Laura Loomer is getting smeared as a serial rapist.

And Richard Spencer and Based Stickman are now considered Fed plants.

Just another week in the alt-right.

augias
Apr 7, 2009

The Phlegmatist posted:

Shortly after Charlottesville there were a few people on alt-right twitter who started calling Spencer and Aleksandr Dugin (because there's a fairly obvious connection there, Spencer being married to Dugin's daughter) out as being Soros-funded malicious actors.

Dunno why it's always Soros, but there has definitely been a lot of grumbling about Spencer on the alt-right.

Woah woah woah woah. Woah. Richard Spencer is married? To a woman? Woah. Wow. Oh gosh

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Montasque posted:

They are obvious plants

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
And laura's getting her stupid rear end gaslit by the spaz squad for fashing while jewish

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i wonder if she will ever figure out that the nazis arent her friends?????????? probably not

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

maybe raping nazis is the most fitting payback for what her people have suffered and it's been an act all along ???

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Al! posted:

i wonder if she will ever figure out that the nazis arent her friends?????????? probably not

I think she would be happier if she married a surgeon and was just friends with a bunch of other racist housewives but she decided that Milo was the light.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/922289192050331650

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Gateway Pundit is now alleging that Richard Spencer et al., are also government plants.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/exclusive-report-richard-spencer-confirmed-deep-state-plant/

Keep in mind here, Gateway Pundit is a dipshit and this should be taken with a grain of salt.

I'm the story's MS Paint cutout of Spencer

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Montasque posted:

This loving owns so bad

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Waffle House posted:

This loving owns so bad

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/Pliny_theElder/status/922468983877656577

*mindset grows 10 times gorillaier*

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

I'm really glad that america really hasnt changed all that much from the days of snake oil salesmen and phrenologists.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Al-Saqr posted:

I'm really glad that america really hasnt changed all that much from the days of snake oil salesmen and phrenologists.

We're all just barely-evolved plains apes, and tricking a monkey isn't that hard.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Zeroisanumber posted:

We're all just barely-evolved plains apes, and tricking a monkey isn't that hard.

it should have been gorillas. maybe bonobos.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Al-Saqr posted:

over one hundred years of insisting that science is wrong because it goes against dominionism and imperial capitalism

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Al-Saqr posted:

i mean we made the platonic ideal of a snake oil salesmen our leader through democratic choice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqk5of8LgLE

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

i mean we made the platonic ideal of a snake oil salesmen our leader through democratic choice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqk5of8LgLE

that's the american way, love it or leave it, death to america

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

death to america is also the american way

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Al-Saqr posted:

There were always plenty of real doctors and scientists ready to explain why that stuff was bunk. The audience never really wanted to hear it.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
reminder that america is where the scopes trial took place, in which a teacher was prosecuted for teaching evolution, which was against the law in tennessee at the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

and will be again, god willing