Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

DrNutt posted:

Are all the kill tracker ghosts crucible bonus models? I wouldn't mind rerolling for planet XP/chest tracker because it's one of the best looking season one ghost shells and I enjoy watching numbers go up as a true Destiny fan would.

Nope they can roll planetary and gunsmith poo poo too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hulk Krogan
Mar 25, 2005

DrNutt posted:

Are all the kill tracker ghosts crucible bonus models? I wouldn't mind rerolling for planet XP/chest tracker because it's one of the best looking season one ghost shells and I enjoy watching numbers go up as a true Destiny fan would.

I could be wrong but I don't think you can get the planetary stuff on them. Just crucible bonus xp, crucible bonus tokens, and bonus gunsmith material for (element) kills.

At least those are the only perks I've seen on 'em.

Edit: I'm wrong.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

There's a raid shotgun?

Is there a raid fusion rifle?

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

The exotic is that quest item that deals with cabal poo poo.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Norns posted:

The exotic is that quest item that deals with cabal poo poo.

Less people need to have it than already do. Everyone- if you don't have it, don't bother, it sucks big time and is secretly kek like that armor was and should be avoided out of principal. Thank you.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Lol someone doesn't want a nerf

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

tqilamknbrd posted:

Yo Cheese are you or any of your clan mates planning on migrating to PC (on the off chance d2 breaks into esports)?

As far as i know the sponsored eSports stuff is going to be on PS4.

One of my clan mates got invited to join Denial and that's all going to be on PS4.

The rumor i heard is that's its going to kick off in Q1 2018.

But really D2 PvP is pretty awful for competitive. Countdown will be the game mode that would be even remotely decent for it. The rest are a joke.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

I also told everyone in the clan i will point and laugh at any dumb gently caress who buys this poo poo game twice.

Most of them are playing fortnight now anyways.

Brine
Aug 3, 2007

tqilamknbrd posted:

Yo Cheese are you or any of your clan mates planning on migrating to PC (on the off chance d2 breaks into esports)?

Cheese if you do this make sure you update your bios.

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013
Hmm. Hunter getups seem to take to shaders the worst. I've managed to find a really good shader for my Warlock (a nice blue and orange) and Titan (a striking stark white and bright red), but nothing really looks good on a Hunter set.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Brine posted:

Cheese if you do this make sure you update your bios.

Been working in IT for 16 years and i just can't be hosed with PC gamin anymore. Used to be a pretty handy CS player 10 years ago.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Flytrap posted:

Hmm. Hunter getups seem to take to shaders the worst. I've managed to find a really good shader for my Warlock (a nice blue and orange) and Titan (a striking stark white and bright red), but nothing really looks good on a Hunter set.

Have you heard the good word about Metro Shift?

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013

hiddenriverninja posted:

Have you heard the good word about Metro Shift?

Hoh poo poo, that actually looks amazing. Gonna have to scoop that up. It drop from anywhere specific, or just keep bright dust handy for when it's on rotation in Eververse?

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

Flytrap posted:

Hoh poo poo, that actually looks amazing. Gonna have to scoop that up. It drop from anywhere specific, or just keep bright dust handy for when it's on rotation in Eververse?

Yeah, the latter, as far as I know.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
Btw raid hunter armor is actually pretty boss. Thanks

pork never goes bad
May 16, 2008

Are any of the planetary adventures particularly fun, or does anyone have any favorites? I haven't done many, and I'm looking for some easy-mode adventure-type gaming since I'm bored of the strike playlist.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Flytrap posted:

Eververse sold it week 1 - only place I've seen it. Saving my bright dust for next time.

swims
May 5, 2014

Waiter, this band keeps shooting pearls at me.
Metro shift owns. I've had it drop during the meditations rank up rewards.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

pork never goes bad posted:

Are any of the planetary adventures particularly fun, or does anyone have any favorites? I haven't done many, and I'm looking for some easy-mode adventure-type gaming since I'm bored of the strike playlist.

The Io ones are good, especially the aricebo one. It is so rad. But all of them are good. They are some of the best missions in the game with more story telling than the campaign. The Io ones stand out because of all the stuff you learn about the warmind. They use a lot of assets for them you’ll never see again.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Flytrap posted:

It looks cool, so look within your heart for the answer

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Flytrap posted:

Hmm. Hunter getups seem to take to shaders the worst.

Psssssh

My Crucible build tho :roflolmao:

Hideous but it makes me happy to look so garbo and dunk on cunts.

pork never goes bad
May 16, 2008

Arecibo was great fun, thank you!

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

pork never goes bad posted:

Arecibo was great fun, thank you!

now do road rage

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Finally got a Uriel's

Followed up, immediately, by another Uriel's :v:

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

cvnvcnv posted:

Psssssh

My Crucible build tho :roflolmao:

Hideous but it makes me happy to look so garbo and dunk on cunts.

0 recovery :stare:

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Someone post that recovery gif for him

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

I think you can get up to 5 or 6 max recovery as a hunter, but you are definitely limited in your gear choices.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Why is it called Metro Shift tho

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

Norns posted:

This it?

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Waffle House posted:

Why is it called Metro Shift tho

Because when you see destiny 2 you do a 360 and walk right out

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Norns posted:

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Indeed

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Because when you see destiny 2 you do a 360 and walk right out

The fact that this game doesn't have a MJ moonwalk emote is criminal

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

heh

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Tank build is good. I have to stay ducked out for longer but I can take hella abuse. Playstyle thing, I crouch-walk and act like a sneaky oval office so I don't mind an extra couple seconds. If I think I'm getting pushed, I retreat to beneficial ground or to a teammate. If team is around or the enemy is healing too, I'm perfect. Plus, as mentioned, armor restrictions on Hunters (and all the classes) are booty.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

That's clearly a png fucko. I said gif!

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Norns posted:

:c00lbert:

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!
https://i.imgur.com/OVoqP3q.gifv

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Norns posted:

Owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

cvnvcnv posted:

Lol bitch, don't start with me.

Tank build is good. I have to stay ducked out for longer but I can take hella abuse. Playstyle thing, I crouch-walk and act like a sneaky oval office so I don't mind an extra couple seconds. If I think I'm getting pushed, I retreat to beneficial ground or to a teammate. If team is around or the enemy is healing too, I'm perfect. Plus, as mentioned, armor restrictions on Hunters (and all the classes) are booty.

Each to their own. But i run 8 armor and 7 recovery. I get my health back twice as fast as you for a 2hp (0.5%) trade off.

Do what you want but you should consider it.