Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can anybody tell me if Loomers been voted off yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

deadwing posted:

here's the problem with this, and you might want to lay down for this one

Donald J Trump is the president of the United States of America

Let's nationalize him.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

We must ensure the safety of our strategic trump reserves.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

deadwing posted:

here's the problem with this, and you might want to lay down for this one

Donald J Trump is the president of the United States of America

My man, HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT SOCIALIZING THE GOOGLE!?

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

My man, HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT SOCIALIZING THE GOOGLE!?

Google+ didn't go so well...

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
xposting from the shootyfruity thread

Former SS Standartenfuhrer Joachim Peiper, age 61, gives an interview at his home in Traves, France. Only two weeks later he would be found dead, his house burned. After L’Humanite, a left-wing publication, revealed the names and addresses of both French collaborators and former German officers living in France, Peiper began receiving death threats. On the 14th of July, 1976, police arrived on the scene to discover his house burned down, graffiti left on the road and Peiper himself dead.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

sneakyfrog posted:

Former SS Standartenfuhrer Joachim Peiper, age 61, gives an interview at his home in Traves, France. Only two weeks later he would be found dead, his house burned. After L’Humanite, a left-wing publication, revealed the names and addresses of both French collaborators and former German officers living in France, Peiper began receiving death threats. On the 14th of July, 1976, police arrived on the scene to discover his house burned down, graffiti left on the road and Peiper himself dead.

Owns.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

sneakyfrog posted:

Pity it took so long, but it's nice that it eventually happened.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

b-but the war was over :qqsay:

there needs to be a goonsay with a swastika armband

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

sneakyfrog posted:

I was kind of hoping that some people/relatives had taken him out for what he did.

But it seems that whoever "did it" just caught his house on fire and Peiper died from smoke inhalation from running in the house trying to get stuff.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

spacetoaster posted:

I was kind of hoping that some people/relatives had taken him out for what he did.

But it seems that whoever "did it" just caught his house on fire and Peiper died from smoke inhalation from running in the house trying to get stuff.

dont crush my wolfenstein fantasy you poop.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

sneakyfrog posted:

Good.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

sneakyfrog posted:

dont crush my wolfenstein fantasy you poop.

Were there a lot of killings years after WWII ended? I know that there are some prominent germans that got taken out around the world, but what about collaborators and such that escaped/served time and then got out?

My grandfather fought the germans and he was still a pretty badass dude in his 60's. I can imagine the French fighters being even more badass (and motivated) and wanting to take out collaborators and the like even 20/30 years after the war.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Eliahu Itzkovitz shows how its done

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Wow. Is that dude still alive? By my estimate he'd only be 80 today.

Wonder if he ever wrote about it.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

spacetoaster posted:

Were there a lot of killings years after WWII ended? I know that there are some prominent germans that got taken out around the world, but what about collaborators and such that escaped/served time and then got out?

My grandfather fought the germans and he was still a pretty badass dude in his 60's. I can imagine the French fighters being even more badass (and motivated) and wanting to take out collaborators and the like even 20/30 years after the war.

There was a “terrorist” group of German kids in the 60s who went after their parents for being collaborators. I think they got the head IG Farben even after he was given police protection. I’m phone-posting, or I’d check the facts.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

ballin.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

business hammocks posted:

There was a “terrorist” group of German kids in the 60s who went after their parents for being collaborators. I think they got the head IG Farben even after he was given police protection. I’m phone-posting, or I’d check the facts.

This woman got so mad at nazis that she bought a tank and went a'killin across germany. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariya_Oktyabrskaya

Who knew Inglorious Bastards was based on a real group? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakam

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

business hammocks posted:

Red Army Faction

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

spacetoaster posted:

Who knew Inglorious Bastards was based on a real group? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakam

Anyone who's into me old mate Daniel Kahn

https://youtu.be/WdMIsgcsZZ8

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

spacetoaster posted:

There were sporadic killings, but sadly, many of the collaborators and enablers went unpunished and even returned to hold positions of power and influence within a decade or sooner of the war ending.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

El Mero Mero posted:

There were sporadic killings, but sadly, many of the collaborators and enablers went unpunished and even returned to hold positions of power and influence within a decade or sooner of the war ending.

Yeah, this. In the immediate aftermath of the war most (West) Germans came home, burned their party cards, and tried to act like they'd just sorta kept their heads down and been apolitical during the 30s and war years. In the East it goes a little differently as the SED was determined to foster the narrative of anti-Nazis (ie: themselves) being the sole Good Germans and anti-fascism as the raison-d'etre of the new state, but interestingly though there are more trials and whatnot most returnees to the DDP were accepted back regardless of their former Nazi identities from the pragmatic need for their labor, so long as they hadn't been too prominent, and so long as they were willing to shut up and keep their head down (which seemed a good deal to most of them at the time).

It's not until the generational clashes of the 60s that younger Germans finally start asking why were aren't allowed to talk to Uncle Fritz about Israel, or what Dad did during the war, and isn't it a little odd that your parents always get a little sentimental on the 20th of April for some reason?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

sneakyfrog posted:

you know i am very concerned at the glee you guys are displaying over these incidents of terrifying brutality and violence. He may have been a nazi in the past, but here he was just a helpless old m--*shits self with swastika-shaped poops*

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Yeah, this. In the immediate aftermath of the war most (West) Germans came home, burned their party cards, and tried to act like they'd just sorta kept their heads down and been apolitical during the 30s and war years. In the East it goes a little differently as the SED was determined to foster the narrative of anti-Nazis (ie: themselves) being the sole Good Germans and anti-fascism as the raison-d'etre of the new state, but interestingly though there are more trials and whatnot most returnees to the DDP were accepted back regardless of their former Nazi identities from the pragmatic need for their labor, so long as they hadn't been too prominent, and so long as they were willing to shut up and keep their head down (which seemed a good deal to most of them at the time).

It's not until the generational clashes of the 60s that younger Germans finally start asking why were aren't allowed to talk to Uncle Fritz about Israel, or what Dad did during the war, and isn't it a little odd that your parents always get a little sentimental on the 20th of April for some reason?

I guess they didn't really have a place to go off to like a lot of confederates did (the frontier).

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

spacetoaster posted:

I guess they didn't really have a place to go off to like a lot of confederates did (the frontier).

Well the really notorious ones did skip for South America (as did some ex-Confederates before them, interestingly), but yeah most were stuck. Not counting the guys who ended up in the French Foreign Legion without anyone seeming to notice their SS blood group tattoos.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

That poor old man wouldn't have had to die if they had just cut a swastika into his forehead at the end of the war.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Well the really notorious ones did skip for South America (as did some ex-Confederates before them, interestingly), but yeah most were stuck. Not counting the guys who ended up in the French Foreign Legion without anyone seeming to notice their SS blood group tattoos.

Well, there was that one Romanian dude from a few posts up.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

https://twitter.com/IGD_News/status/922979860162560000

DRESS CODE.

"Ladies are asked to dress modestly."

:chloe:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

no laura loomers allowed!

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Rah! posted:

no laura loomers allowed!

But that means they're allowed one!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

dude is mentally ill

also doesnt this violate facebooks tos?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Ashkenazi genes not welcome!

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

no comment

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Random tidbits:

https://twitter.com/IGD_News/status/923051613337534465

^ Don't think that's all out of the ordinary for The Daily Stormer. It's a weird whiplash of ultra-violent machismo with warnings about not loving up (telling people not to bring weapons to rallies, etc.) That was taken from a longer post about supporting Christopher Cantwell's legal defense fund and encouraging witnesses at the torchlight rally to testify on Cantwell's behalf. Hilariously, Anglin writes:

quote:

Obviously, everyone understands if you don’t want to appear in court to testify. Although I would appear if I was asked, and I think a whole lot of you people need to get in a ride-or-die mode. Because those are our option: we either ride or we die.
Hahahahahahaha. Yeah.

Second thing is that Richard Spencer's National Policy Institute, which controls Identity Evropa as a proxy organization, is having a conference on Nov. 19. TRS talking about it.

quote:

I'll be there Goys. Get on this. Spots will be filling up quick. So far Kevin MacDonald, Daniel Friberg, and The Spence will be giving speeches. http://www.npievents.org/. Edit: there was a glitch but it's back up and running. Tickets are available.

quote:

This is very strange. The tickets were MUCH more expensive last year and included hotel accommodations. Also the event has only about half the attendance of last year. I don't know if I'll be able to make it this year like I did last year, sad to say.

But then again, Spencer did say there would be a huge event in the spring sooo...
Now onto MPC talking about Mike Enoch, who was on stage with Spencer at Gainesville. MPC also does some general kvetching about the state of the alt-right and their problems with him.

Enoch, if you remember, became divorced after other Nazis doxxed him and his Jewish (now ex-) wife. This is him:

quote:

Just listened to the post-Gainesville TDS after not checking in for several months. There's still a weird ingenuousness about Mike that means I can't dislike him. This shows up in the New York piece -- both its genesis and its content. He talks at several points about wanting to "exchange ideas" and being frustrated by hostile displays that attempt to prevent speech, the showmanship involved in political rhetoric, etc.. He really wishes that this bunch of midwit libarts majors had listened to his unvarnished White Nationalist talking points and replied in kind! How can he be this naive this far into his political career? I suppose he's Slavic.

In particular, he says that he regrets having to tell Elle Reeve -- some s**tlib trickle-down media whore who hangs around them, right? from Vice maybe? -- that the jeers at Gainesville didn't phase him somewhat or whatever. He says he wishes he could "be human" (i.e. honest) with her about the experience by admitting that it was mildly unsettling at the outset -- but "we can't be human" and "this is why we need the ethnostate". Put simply, we need fundamental, total, and immediate demographic and institutional revolution involving untold bloodshed so that Mike can feel accepted into something larger and more meaningful than an internet community of fifty or so incurable delinquents.

He also waxes sadly about how children really love him -- subtext being of course that he'll never have them, mischling or not.

quote:

This is another flabbergasting thing about Enoch, which his TRS fanboys never bother addressing: the guy has no common sense when it comes to presenting himself to anyone who isn't 1,488% diehard. He actually thought it was a great idea to have Elle Reeve--a Vice airhead with an agenda you can see a mile away--hang around them as though she would help him get his message out. Reeve can be assumed to have absolute control of her disgust response (she hangs around liberal males who probably make Sam Kriss-like advances all the time), which is all it takes for Enoch to think he has an opening. What do you say to someone who exercises such poor judgement?

quote:

That's not completely right, he even has trouble getting some factions of 1488 on his side. It's why TRS is on bad terms with ironmarch and why he got doxxed by 8pol in the first place.
Iron March and 8pol are hardcore Hitlerites, btw.

quote:

I can't fathom how they haven't figured out that some kinds of activism are worse than none at all.

Charlottesville was probably the single most damaging event for the far right in my lifetime, and ruined the lives of dozens of young, gullible white men, landing several in jail and doxxing many more. It created a media narrative of violent Nazis that's highly potent in the mind of normal people and will be a useful weapon in the lefts quiver for years to come. So what does the alt right do? They go back to Charlottesville for twenty minutes in the dead of night with a dozen people holding their gay little tiki torches before high tailing it out of there and try to meme it into some great victory.

No retards, you got owned. And now they're trying to spin this Florida event as some kind of victory. No you idiots, you got shouted down by a hostile audience--and due solely to your own actions you are not remotely sympathetic figures unlike most free speech martyrs. And on top of that, some of your (few) supporters got involved in a violent incident! They can bitch all they want about media dishonesty. About their rights. About anarcho tyranny. At the end of the day it doesn't. f**king. matter. You play the game to win, you don't pursue a losing strategy and then bitch about the rules. What does the average person think when they see a shooting involving a couple of skinheads? What do they think when the media associates the "leader" of these people with Donald Trump and a right wing that's finally uncucking itself? That's another thing, they associated Donald Trump with their toxic brand during the campaign only to drop him like a hot potato because he bombed some concrete strip in Syria. f**k THE SPERG RIGHT

Adolf Skywalker's entire existence does absolutely nothing except give liberals a chance to signal and makes the right look bad. If he gave a s**t about the issues he's supposedly fighting for he would shut the hell up, live a quiet life, and raise his daughter.
They call Richard Spencer "Adolf Skywalker" which might be a filter on their forums. Either way it's pretty funny.

quote:

Enoch is trying to fill a role he doesn't belong in. He doesn't know how to separate practical politics from some grand debate that is going on in his head, so he thinks that showing up and lawgic trapping s**tlib undergrads is how you gain political power. The ultimate white nationalist lawgic trapper, Jared Taylor, is about as good as you can get at arguing for white separatism but it's been to no avail, he has no more sway over politics now than he did when he started (and any popularity he has now I'd argue was in part due to Trump).

A lot of libertarians are like Enoch, too caught up in some debate that is going on in their head but isn't moving or changing the world around them. That's the reason that Enoch went from libertarianism to WNationalism, he saw voting patterns and education outcomes and political preferences and realized only whitey really cared about free markets and private property and all the things that can create wealth instead of destroying it or stealing it. That's why, to him, someone saying he needs to stop holding rallies where he pals around with David Duke or lets someone like Chris Cantwell walk around saying whatever he wants to a Vice reporter is absurd. What's the big deal, either the arguments I'm having with myself are either correct or incorrect, saying that I'm wrong because I'm with David Duke is a guilt by association fallacy or whatever, so who cares about optics?

We have a real chance at actually getting serious change for the better in our political system and Enoch is palling around with a clown like Spencer who is calling Bannon (a key player in changing things) a Boomer cuck. Let's not forget that f****t was also one of the leading voices on the alt right saying that Drumpf's presidency was effectively over if he got rid of Bannon, but apparently now that Bannon is gone he was a boomer cuck the whole time? He believes nothing, he wants the spotlight, and he's really f**king gay. Mike, stop palling around with him, re-establish some relationships and think hard about what it is you really want to accomplish. You're going nowhere with that clown. You're an honest guy and that's why many of us like you, know that this criticism from a place of love (and we all know you're reading this).
Anyways, Nazis are all about personality-driven infighting; water wet.

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 06:30 on Oct 25, 2017

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Enoch, if you remember, became divorced after other Nazis doxxed him and his Jewish (now ex-) wife. This is him:

:preacher:

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

oh no they got a divorce? dang. they filled me with such hope.

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

quote:

only whitey really cared about free markets and private property and all the things that can create wealth instead of destroying it or stealing it

hmmmmmmm......................destroying and stealing wealth..................whitey.................:irony:

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
so how did the sa spinoff mpc become the way it is?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/capitalism_txt/status/923048640708534273

https://twitter.com/capitalism_txt/status/923050223634669568

Phobophilia posted:

How do you think a forum for people that got permabanned for saying the N-word would turn out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Phobophilia posted:

Don't they all?