Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

[eating white rice w/black pepper on it] Whew, this curry is madd hot. Time to listen to Brad Shoemaker fall asleep on the microphone while Rorie tents his levis looking at dogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

[eating white rice w/black pepper on it] Whew, this curry is madd hot. Time to listen to Brad Shoemaker fall asleep on the microphone while Rorie tents his levis looking at dogs.

Lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol how does anyone strictly watch gbwest videos in 2017. I'm afraid you have AIDS and must return to the other thread.

I haven't been watching many current GBwest videos except Jar Times and stuff like that. I just really hate dan's gimmick and I've enjoyed Six Crazy Frights so far

I will watch the Vinnyvania videos though

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:

Kaubocks posted:

vinnyvania of rondo of blood is good because they all immediately realize the game kicks rear end

Oh yeah. First 10 minutes of Rondo are euphoric.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Kaubocks posted:

vinnyvania of rondo of blood is good because they all immediately realize the game kicks rear end

yea

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
https://twitter.com/unastrike/status/922568455794049024
https://twitter.com/unastrike/status/922569337327706113

Jason done got his foot hosed up

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

drat, get well soon jason. isn't he diabetic as well? foot injuries/infections are doubly severe for him

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
pondering who they will find to be a worse fill-in guest than rorie

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

bump_fn posted:

brad shoemaker's clone

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

bump_fn posted:

That guy who was on the final Fantasy XV quick look and just spends 10s of thousands of dollars on retro game equipment and never plays games

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

that guy spoiled the ending of FFXV in that quicklook and i guess he also spoiled Nier somewhere, he fuckin sucks and complains nonstop. Games incarnate

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh right like 2 weeks after Nier came out he was on the bombcast and rambled on about the final chapter

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

In Training posted:

Oh right like 2 weeks after Nier came out he was on the bombcast and rambled on about the final chapter

oh jesus thats right

someone mentioned it either itt or in the nier thread which was the only reason i knew to not listen until i beat the game

wtf

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
there’s a lot of psychos in the site comments that are extremely mad at dan for being abusive to his coworkers with a spicy tortilla chip and being racist for laughing at a random xcom soldier being named Dong Song

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

Must be NEOGAF refugees.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

absolutely anything posted:

there’s a lot of psychos in the site comments that are extremely mad at dan for being abusive to his coworkers with a spicy tortilla chip and being racist for laughing at a random xcom soldier being named Dong Song

Lol. That Xcom episode was great, he bungled his way into a completely perfect mission

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
anyone who gets mad at dan for "trolling" his coworkers should be forced to watch this video once a day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=depfVO4R2OA

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
i don't mind peter brown but i think that's just because his presence signifies there's going to be an old games reprieve on the bombcast

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
If you think Dong Song isn't fun, I don't want to be your friend.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

haha, hell yeah

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Dan: hahaha!!! Maya Buttreeks!!
Me: wow. Dude's on some loving White supremacist cracker poo poo, straight up. gently caress this site

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

that guy spoiled the ending of FFXV in that quicklook and i guess he also spoiled Nier somewhere, he fuckin sucks and complains nonstop. Games incarnate

Peter Brown

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

peter brown stain

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

retro gamers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjikLCPeUdo

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Jeff would get to the kill screen in Jumping

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

General Discussion > Is Dan the Don Imus of Giant Bomb?

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
https://twitter.com/patrickklepek/status/922846957751689216

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmao

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Powerful.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011