Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory

lmao

I didn't expect that to have a developing narrative, but gently caress am I glad that it did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Abby punched a dog in Until Dawn and now she's dead to me

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

cool, idgaf

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
GBE play date is an insane FMV game, hell yes

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

did GBE ever finish playing noctropolis? if they did i think i missed it

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

HolePisser1982 posted:

GBE play date is an insane FMV game, hell yes

this game rules so much

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
Star Trek Borg and now this. FMVinny is back baby. :hellyeah:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

It's too short to be the best FMV stream they've done but it condenses the insanity to a degree it's alarming and a little frightening. SSS tier content from the eastcrew once again

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

EVIL Gibson posted:

Shadow of war is not going to make it for sure. The millennials are not liking it because taking over the minds of bloodthirsty fantasy creatures is baaad and the rest of the crew not liking it because its trash beyond the second area and not just because of the crates .

what the gently caress is this post

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
most of this giant bomb cuphead dev video is jeff discussing master system games with them
very good

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.
On this week's bombast brad announces that the original Shadownrun FPS scored a 6.9 back in the day on gamespot. If you listen closely you can hear Jeff proclaim "nice." Jeff is, and will always be, the best member of the Giant Bomb staff.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
driving me crazy with the yojimbo ignorance in the odyssey ql

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

this FMV game they played is insane

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

this FMV game they played is insane

i told my roomie to watch it and was happy hearing him go WHAT. THE gently caress. every 10 mins

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Abby preemptively arguing against Nier makes me a little nervous for goty...

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I like how when they brought up Rabbids everyone was kind of soured on it but then they all got excited talking about their favorite teams and strategies.

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Grapplejack posted:

Abby preemptively arguing against Nier makes me a little nervous for goty...

It'll be on the list for sure. Mario is gonna win tho

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

Extra Life is coming up. I'm wishing with all my might for another 24 hour home game from Jeff.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Abby rules

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp
lmao on UPF Rory talks about palying loving warframe and brads like "no gently caress off I have actual things to show" and then he gets a little butt hurt and talks about how Prey will totally rate for goty.

On the plus side they mostly ignore his awful Prey play and talk about allergens and pollen.

I'm going to stop live editing as I watch this poo poo show but it always seemed to me that when Ben first started Rory was kind of antagonistic towards him but now that Ben has worked there for more than three days he realizes no one likes Rory and just throws a ton of shade at him as he should.

I thought that GB West was planning on hiring someone like a month ago to save us from on camera Rory but that hasn't panned out.

PneumonicBook fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Oct 28, 2017

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

I don't think Prey's gonna make it.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

The tall rabbit in Odyssey looks like ben

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

https://twitter.com/PackBenPack/status/924152627994116096

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

The best part of this was immediately after Rory said it and was very confused by Ben's response was Ben saying "I've been on the internet before...".

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

is that some anime poo poo?

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Fayez Butts posted:

It's pretty close to "the most anime poo poo"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fayez Butts posted:

It's the O face. Oh! Oh! Oh!

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

PneumonicBook posted:

lmao on UPF Rory talks about palying loving warframe and brads like "no gently caress off I have actual things to show" and then he gets a little butt hurt and talks about how Prey will totally rate for goty.

On the plus side they mostly ignore his awful Prey play and talk about allergens and pollen.

I'm going to stop live editing as I watch this poo poo show but it always seemed to me that when Ben first started Rory was kind of antagonistic towards him but now that Ben has worked there for more than three days he realizes no one likes Rory and just throws a ton of shade at him as he should.

I thought that GB West was planning on hiring someone like a month ago to save us from on camera Rory but that hasn't panned out.

The GB people are coworkers, not friends.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Cool

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
whats wrong dude

Mr. Peabody
Dec 30, 2011

Go on funny man, make me laugh!
that moment when you see there's another destiny video in the upcoming

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the og xbox stream was some A+ content

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

My man Rorie droppin truth bombs on Destiny 2's jaggies on his sick new monitor.

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory
I love Brad's new "minor character from Watch Dogs" cosplay

Funky Britches
Aug 22, 2009

Azram Legion posted:

I love Brad's new "minor character from Watch Dogs" cosplay

He's perfecting his Dave Lang cosplay

vedicardi
Oct 17, 2012
not nearly enough chins

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

vedicardi posted:

not nearly enough chins

He is Lil' Lang

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

ArfJason posted:

what the gently caress is this post

millennial snowflakes can't handle uncucked lord of the rings lootboxes in their safe spaces.

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory

Squeezy Farm posted:

millennial snowflakes can't handle uncucked lord of the rings lootboxes in their safe spaces.

loving millenials! :argh: Is there nothing left in this world that I can't pretend they are triggered by!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Remembering the moment in last year's GOTY when dan confessed he never found a single environmental puzzle in the witness