Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Roz and Frasier wouldn't work. Frasier is most comfortable with someone he can be insufferably snobby with together.

Then again, I didn't watch Cheers, so I've no idea what his married life was like. Though it makes it a bit more funny about him still being steamed over the woman who left him at the altar, and getting back together to Lillith briefly that was a very bad idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

Inescapable Duck posted:

Then again, I didn't watch Cheers, so I've no idea what his married life was like.

Not great, iirc.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

There are a few points where Frasier and Niles have a friendly pissing contest over whose marriage is/was the more miserable.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
They're two peas in an elitist pod where the peas picked their (first) wives based on attraction and elitism, not attraction and compatibility.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Frasier's first wife was a hippy girl in college.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

A reminder that the episode where Mama Crane's old lab partner comes to visit is the best.
He's basically an older Frasier and Martin gets paranoid he might be the boys' real father until it's revealed he's gay

Not enough self-realization on Frasier's part right there, IMO

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I like the one where Niles breaks the window and then throws money into it because "they're vandals, not ruffians" or something.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."

Kelp Me! posted:

A reminder that the episode where Mama Crane's old lab partner comes to visit is the best.
He's basically an older Frasier and Martin gets paranoid he might be the boys' real father until it's revealed he's gay

Not enough self-realization on Frasier's part right there, IMO

Even better, he (the actor) is Winchester from MASH

Solice Kirsk posted:

I like the one where Niles breaks the window and then throws money into it because "they're vandals, not ruffians" or something.

we may be barbarians, but we pay for our pillaging

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Frasier speaks great Klingon.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i saw fraser yesterday it was an old episode i think. the dad moved in with a couch and the dog and the lady came to get a job as the carer for the man. eclectic furniture! i hate frasier

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Roz my neghole

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
We're all a little Frasier inside

The best episode is the one where he gets locked out of his BMW and has to rely on the charity of a bunch of dinner folk to help him out on Christmas. I love that one, because I would have 100% done what Frasier did and just slink out of there rather than look like an rear end in a top hat.

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.
that time martin was horny for daphne's asian friend

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
That time Martin was horny for his children’s teenaged babysitter

naem
May 29, 2011

lonesomedwarf posted:

i saw fraser yesterday it was an old episode i think. the dad moved in with a couch and the dog and the lady came to get a job as the carer for the man. eclectic furniture! i hate frasier

I like the part with the sex ladies

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Tumble posted:

Fraiser is basically The Big Bang Theory but with fancy people instead of nerds.

Well it's quite a bit more tolerable than BBT too but you get my point

"OOOOH NO MY WINE WAS CORKED"
*pushes 'MADE A VERY FUNNY JOKE' button on the laugh track machine*

hes basically asexual; apparently he had colon cancer and have a colostomy bag so he doesn't really have relationships anymore.

Dan Butler and David Hyde Pierce are both pretty flaming and proud though.

Tumble you suck and are wrong

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
gently caress you tumble

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I like how when that post was made everybody realized it wasnt worth dignifying with a response. 7 months ago.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
Perhaps they were only gathering their strength, to return now with holy vengeance.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

I’m steaming mad

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Sometimes it takes time and quiet contemplation to strengthen and perfect an argument. I applaud you david...

Mr. Kurtz
Feb 22, 2007

Here comes the hurdy gurdy man.
Romping with my school chums in the fens and spinneys...

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

david... posted:

Tumble you suck and are wrong

He's right, Frasier is nothing more than a Richface minstrel show

(Actually wait, they actually were rich, never mind)

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004
Someone post the meth quote to get this back on track.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Cosmik Slop posted:

Daphne: Doing a bit of crank, eh? I had a boyfriend back in Manchester that used to snort lines off me backside.

Niles gazes longingly into the middle distance

Frasier, pouring sweat: Good heavens, Niles, this is the finest crystal since Waterford set up a little shop in Ireland.

still laughing at this

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.

Calaveron posted:

Martin was horny

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

theperminator posted:

still laughing at this

Still the best post in the thread.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm running a low grade fever and am chuckling to myself about a Hellraiser movie featuring The characters from Frasier.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
Hellfrasier

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
He's listening.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Martin: Oh. That was your mother's puzzle box.

*single tear*

The Wonder Weapon
Dec 16, 2006

Cosmik Slop posted:

Daphne: Doing a bit of crank, eh? I had a boyfriend back in Manchester that used to snort lines off me backside.

Niles gazes longingly into the middle distance

Frasier, pouring sweat: Good heavens, Niles, this is the finest crystal since Waterford set up a little shop in Ireland.

this is good

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

This is so 90s that I can't help to like it.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

If we didn’t see niles’ obsession with daphne from his point of view, he would be a sad sad character, I mean even more so that he already is.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Fraiser loving sucked.

Oh woe is me, I'm rich as gently caress but cant get the top off this jar. *audience shits themselves with laughter*

Fraiser was the 90s version of Big Bang Theory, people watched it because they thought it was more intelligent than other sitcoms.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Mel > Daphne

revolther
May 27, 2008

happyhippy posted:

Fraiser loving sucked.

Oh woe is me, I'm rich as gently caress but cant get the top off this jar. *audience shits themselves with laughter*

Fraiser was the 90s version of Big Bang Theory, people watched it because they thought it was more intelligent than other sitcoms.
I thought big bang theory was just the blackface equivalent for autistics and it was Rick & Morty that is the pseudo intellectual garbage for the classless fast food devourers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

revolther posted:

I thought big bang theory was just the blackface equivalent for autistics and it was Rick & Morty that is the pseudo intellectual garbage for the classless fast food devourers.

Nah, its just poo poo.