Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

COACHS SPORT BAR posted:

full length pal

:getin:

that ain't full length (count # of rows/windows)

also the wheelbase of those flat front buses look so bizarre, the proportions look hosed, since i'm so used to the engine out front style:

short bus snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Booya!

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
lol this is some "actually it's ephebophilia" poo poo

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/10/robert-scoble-i-didnt-sexually-harass-women-as-i-lacked-power-over-them/

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

lol @ that first panel, the punchline isn't great though

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

"I apologize to women in general that I could have been a better man and husband. [E]very time I have watched an adult video online [...] I have wronged women."

it's cool to see someone miss the point so badly that he actually starts to make bizarre opposite points

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

lol

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

big scary monsters posted:

"I apologize to women in general that I could have been a better man and husband. [E]very time I have watched an adult video online [...] I have wronged women."

it's cool to see someone miss the point so badly that he actually starts to make bizarre opposite points
thats less missing the point and more desperately trying to make the reader complicit in his actions and earn their sympathy by suggesting that something everyone does (watches pr0n online) is equivalent to the skeevy stuff he does (explicitly creep on women that he has a professional relationship with)

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
yeah but also he's apologising for things nobody is complaining about and refusing to apologise for the actual bad things he did, apparently unable to make a distinction between the two, and hand wringing about wronging some abstract idea of womanhood while ignoring the specific women he actually hurt

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
waywt looking cooler than usual

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

im the pager

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

d64
Jan 15, 2003
i can only wonder what was this "apple look-a-like" computer advertised in 1984:

doesn't seem like the company, 1st place computer systems of arizona, exists anymore either

d64
Jan 15, 2003
hot computer products advertised in 1984:

1) modems
2) non ibm-compatible dos computers that absolutely nobody remembers... with the possible exception of the suckers who paid $3000 for one

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

d64 posted:

i can only wonder what was this "apple look-a-like" computer advertised in 1984:

there were a couple of companies making apple ][ clones, the franklin ace and the laser 128 were the ones i remember some kids in my neighborhood having

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

d64 posted:

well it was probably one of the myriad apple look-a-likes

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

/in deep tone

Your Parcel Is Already Delivered

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

one of the best shows right now imo

N.Z.'s Champion posted:

nice street fighter 2 background picture

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

graph posted:

one of the best shows right now imo

desus and mero loving rule, also bodega boys (same but a podcast and less coherent)

Tankakern
Jul 25, 2007

minidisc was one of those things that was a massive global hit, except in one country.

guess which one

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

im looking forward to this daria reboot

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

Apparently this dolphin is getting high

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Dodoman posted:

Apparently this dolphin is getting high

snorting blow

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Agile Vector posted:

im looking forward to this daria reboot

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Dodoman posted:

*Werner Herzog voice* Apparently this dolphin is getting high

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Roosevelt posted:

snorting blow

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r8pxIogxZ0

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sZuN0xXWLc&t=49s

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Roosevelt posted:

snorting blow

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Roosevelt posted:

snorting blow

oh poo poo

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

cool

burning swine
May 26, 2004

Tankakern posted:

minidisc was one of those things that was a massive global hit, except in one country.

guess which one

I had always figured minidisc flopped due to being encumbered by licensing fees to sony? See also: betamax, memory stick pro duo, etc. etc.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

COACHS SPORT BAR posted:

I had always figured minidisc flopped due to being encumbered by licensing fees to sony? See also: betamax, memory stick pro duo, etc. etc.

microMV
ATRAC3
UMD

they sure were lucky that blu-ray was a catchier name than hd-dvd or else that'd be on the list too.

what's their latest terrible proprietary format?

burning swine
May 26, 2004

Sagebrush posted:

microMV
ATRAC3
UMD

they sure were lucky that blu-ray was a catchier name than hd-dvd or else that'd be on the list too.

what's their latest terrible proprietary format?

blu-ray only managed to take off because sony is a much smaller partner on that than it has been on past formats

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

COACHS SPORT BAR posted:

blu-ray only managed to take off because sony is a much smaller partner on that than it has been on past formats
how big did the blu-ray market ever get, anyway? all i can remember is that until the very last gasp of music/movie stores - about five years ago by now i think - the number of dvds on offer was always far larger. i wonder if blu-ray would even be around anymore if it hadn't been for the ps3.

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

This guy's work is fun & cool but a little NWS: