Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

CJacobs posted:

is there a 'go back to imp zone' smilie

:fuckoff: might work

might be a bit too rude but on the other hand thanks for the giant massive spoilers for an unreleased game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Oh my bad :shobon: hehe. Went back and fixed it

Lol nice

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

The poster who cried wolfenstein

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

lol

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Help Im Alive posted:

The poster who cried wolfenstein

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

The marketing campaign for Wolfenstein has been pretty good so far maybe this is a viral marketing thing?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Spoilers but I gotta get this off my chest because it’s loving killing me

https://youtu.be/jrlyjwgkLZk

You can’t kill Hitler in the new Wolfenstein. [spoiler]You’re not allowed to. If you kill him, you die and the mission fails.

They made a Wolfenstein game where you lose when you kill Hitler. They made a Wolfenstein game where you lose when you kill Hitler. They made a Wolfenstein game where you lose when you kill Hitler.

Only Bethesda could gently caress up a concept as simple as ‘Kill Hitler, Win Game’[/spoiler
fine! Geez, you guys need to cool down.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Lumpy the Cook posted:

:fuckoff:

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Haha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh no! Not the Wolfenstein Lore!!

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

if it were new vegas you'd be allowed to kill him

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

HUGE FUKKIN SPOILERS FOR WOLFENSTEIN SERIOUSLY

You use guns to shoot Nazis

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Spoilers but I gotta get this off my chest because it’s loving killing me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wCb4cZ5lus

You can’t kill Bowser in the new Mario. You're not allowed to. If you kill him, you die and the mission fails.

They made a Mario game where you lose when you kill Bowser. They made a Mario game where you lose when you kill Bowser. They made a Mario game where you lose when you kill Bowser.

Only Nintendo could gently caress up a concept as simple as ‘Kill Bowser, Win Game’

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
posting spoilers for a game that's not out yet is cool and good because......

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Mario defeats Bowser and saves the day spoiler alert.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Wolfenstein Spoilers lmao

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
[Spoilers] In the new wolfenstein game which is only 5 hours long, the last boss is a QTE and then the writers self insert character addresses the player directly and talks for 5 minutes while BJ sits in the background. During this a screamo cover of “we’re not gonna take it” plays [/spoilers]

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
fortunately in real life hitler is dead

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
wow thanks for ruining the game I only wanted to kill hitler I never cared about mass murdering his legion of followers

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Lmao again

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Liquid Drink posted:

[Spoilers] In the new wolfenstein game which is only 5 hours long, the last boss is a QTE and then the writers self insert character addresses the player directly and talks for 5 minutes while BJ sits in the background. During this a screamo cover of “we’re not gonna take it” plays [/spoilers]

you're thinking of bioshock there

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

corn in the bible posted:

http://www.history.com/shows/hunting-hitler

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

corn in the bible posted:

how can we be sure?

edit: case in point ^^

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Liquid Drink posted:

Finally some reason to this madness

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
Is it true you get to gently caress Hitler in the new Wolfenstien game

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Please sign my change.org petition, "Resurrect Hitler so we can shoot him again!"

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

tap my mountain posted:

Is it true you get to gently caress Hitler in the new Wolfenstien game

You can’t gently caress Hitler in the new Wolfenstein. [spoiler]You’re not allowed to. If you make him cum, you die and the mission fails.

They made a Wolfenstein game where you lose when you gently caress Hitler. They made a Wolfenstein game where you lose when you gently caress Hitler. They made a Wolfenstein game where you lose when you gently caress Hitler.

Only Bethesda could gently caress up a concept as simple as ‘gently caress Hitler, Win Game’[/spoiler

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
I can't believe Betty Esda made a game where you lose if you don't suck off Hitler.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtW1Lq5c04E

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

CJacobs posted:

how can we be sure?

edit: case in point ^^

Well they think Hitler is dead though he opened a Bavarian themed resort in South America

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I understand that Wolfenstein is a silly game about shooting Nazis and it's not like someone came in and posted the end to Persona 6 a day before it came out, but just because you don't think it's an important thing to properly spoiler tag doesn't mean it's not worth it to someone else.

"I don't care if people fart on my food. In fact studies show that most people enjoy the food better after it's been farted on. I don't know why you're getting so bent out of shape because someone farted on your food, it's only a sandwich lol. 'Oh no, someone farted on my sandwich!' lol. Like you should be surprised that your sandwich smells a little, IT'S A SANDWICH. Known for having, duh, smells! What, are you not going to eat the sandwich because a little fart got on it? Fart on my food all you want, I don't care; I eat food for the mouth feel, not the freshness. Idiot baby."

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
The truth is you can never kill Hitler, as long as we believe that a little Hitler will always be alive in each and every one of us.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

LawfulWaffle posted:

I understand that Wolfenstein is a silly game about shooting Nazis and it's not like someone came in and posted the end to Persona 6 a day before it came out, but just because you don't think it's an important thing to properly spoiler tag doesn't mean it's not worth it to someone else.

"I don't care if people fart on my food. In fact studies show that most people enjoy the food better after it's been farted on. I don't know why you're getting so bent out of shape because someone farted on your food, it's only a sandwich lol. 'Oh no, someone farted on my sandwich!' lol. Like you should be surprised that your sandwich smells a little, IT'S A SANDWICH. Known for having, duh, smells! What, are you not going to eat the sandwich because a little fart got on it? Fart on my food all you want, I don't care; I eat food for the mouth feel, not the freshness. Idiot baby."
buddy do you have a fetish you need to share

its 2017 im not gonna kinkshame

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

LawfulWaffle posted:

i could swear i remember this thread posting persona spoilers when it came out too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

LawfulWaffle posted:

Nah its more like somebody farted in your sandwich and then had the gall to tell you before you ate it instead of letting you be pleasantly surprised by the farty aftertaste

• Locked thread