Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

the bitcoin of weed posted:

finally videogames are praxis

:nws:

http://i.4cdn.org/v/1508957057508.webm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

well that was a thing.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

owns

surfacelevelspeck
Oct 1, 2008

communism's sleepiest soldier

watched it at work anyways what up

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Syndlig posted:

watched it at work anyways what up
same :getin:

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Between the klansman getting blown the gently caress away with a shotgun in the launch trailer and that cut scene I preordered. Hope my box can handle it, it's slightly under min sysreqs

e: also Wolfenstein: The New Order is incredibly good if you haven't played it, and on sale for cheap on the regular

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

uh

sneakyfrog posted:

well that was a thing.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"i cant believe this cheap political statement" i say as a topless woman covered in nazi blood fires automatic weapons at a fire breathing robot dinosaur

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
topless pregnant woman mind you.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

sneakyfrog posted:

topless pregnant woman mind you.

that just makes it even more political

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Yinlock posted:

that just makes it even more political

needs more ANTEEEFA rules t shirts along with deliberately mispronouncing it differently every time

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Yeah that scene is tailor made to trigger the CHUDs on all their sticking points:

*WHITE woman fighting
*killing Nazis
*topless
*no bra
*pregnant
*shooting two rifles at the same time

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

I'm glad the Nazis like moeshit and not the good anime like Monster

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Yeah that scene is tailor made to trigger the CHUDs on all their sticking points:

*WHITE woman fighting
*killing Nazis
*topless
*no bra
*pregnant
*shooting two rifles at the same time

owns

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

trump

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Dreddout posted:

I'm glad the Nazis like moeshit and not the good anime like Monster

Nazis always love the worst anime.

e: https://twitter.com/Stickpit_/status/923583281924321282

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 20:44 on Oct 26, 2017

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

its funny because if the nazis were in power furries would most definitely be sent to death camps

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

when ur entire identity is built around irritating people

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Darkman Fanpage posted:

its funny because if the nazis were in power furries would most definitely be sent to death camps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MkRuV0aCcI

Karl Barks posted:

Don't sign your posts

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

cool

Karl Barks posted:

imagine being such a big fan of sargon of akkad that you base your fursona on his brand

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

https://twitter.com/AsherLangton/status/923231521485533184?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Colonel J
Jan 3, 2008
Not entirely sure I get why she removes her shirt, but, nice! Buying it.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

haha I thought it was nws for gore and i was thinking "uh this is America" but man that owned

Colonel J posted:

it's on fire

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

zegermans posted:

it's on fire

so she needed to cool her tits

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Colonel J posted:

Well if you paid attention you'd see that Panzerhund had utilized his fire breath which had lit her shirt on fire, neccesatating that she remove any flammable garment to achieve maximum combat efficiency; further more
:goonsay:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
for real how is the baby supposed to ninja kick as an extra nazi punch ffs with a shirt in the way.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

sneakyfrog posted:

for real how is the baby supposed to ninja kick as an extra nazi punch ffs with a shirt in the way.

Covering your pregnant belly in Nazi blood is the only way to create the perfect antifa baby

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Baby's gonna be born, and then get dunked in a river of Nazi blood like Achilles. Only this time there'll be two dunks to ensure total coverage.

DSLAM
Apr 4, 2008

InequalityGodzilla posted:

Baby's gonna be born, and then get dunked in a river of Nazi blood like Achilles. Only this time there'll be two dunks to ensure total coverage.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Supporter Dean Graham wore his commemorative pink underwear, autographed by Sheriff Joe, to Arpaio's speech at a GOP fundraiser in Fresno, California. Jeremy Raff / The Atlantic

Triggered much, Libs? :smug:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/JackSmithIV/status/923664281811472384

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Reince Penis posted:

Supporter Dean Graham wore his commemorative pink underwear, autographed by Sheriff Joe, to Arpaio's speech at a GOP fundraiser in Fresno, California. Jeremy Raff / The Atlantic

Yeah, kind of.

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Reince Penis posted:

How did a self-own post from the GBS thread find it's way over here?

ijzer
Apr 12, 2013

it's friday i'm in love with ice cream

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Local news bit on the counter-protests: http://www.newschannel5.com/news/antifa-activists-plan-to-attend-white-lives-matter-rallies

Two problems immediately pop out. First is some self-appointed spokesman talking to the press. Second is the press fell for a fake "Nashville Antifa" thing on Facebook.

i've never seen that motherfucker at anything here. and lol at the idea that he's an east nashville native, unless you count "moved to east nashville four years ago after all the black folx were pushed out" as native.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
at least that one guy who talks about antifa and is all over the news claims to be a professor of antifa studies and not like some kind of antifa spokesperson

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
ffs if someone wants to talk to the press dont let them talk to the press.

:argh: goddamn protests

get organized and dont let the media whores have anything at all to do with media

ijzer
Apr 12, 2013

it's friday i'm in love with ice cream

sneakyfrog posted:

ffs if someone wants to talk to the press dont let them talk to the press.

:argh: goddamn protests

get organized and dont let the media whores have anything at all to do with media

i don't... really know how you expect anyone to stop random white dudes from talking to the press or the media from tripping over themselves to put them on tv.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
We'll be posting

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

ijzer posted:

i don't... really know how you expect anyone to stop random white dudes from talking to the press or the media from tripping over themselves to put them on tv.

sorry.

flashbacks of previous protests and such to where its either the last possible person that should ever be talking to the press or just some random unknown person saying utterly bonkers things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

sneakyfrog posted:

sorry.

flashbacks of previous protests and such to where its either the last possible person that should ever be talking to the press or just some random unknown person saying utterly bonkers things.

my dude, the press looks for these people on purpose when they do these stories