Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
People in this subforum seem mostly chill atm so I wouldn't worry too much about people getting into real fights. I'm sure there are problem threads out there but I haven't run into any here lately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I'm cool now that I've been possessed by Mario's cap.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Internet Kraken posted:

People in this subforum seem mostly chill atm so I wouldn't worry too much about people getting into real fights. I'm sure there are problem threads out there but I haven't run into any here lately.

stay out of big megathreads and you're mostly ok

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Please practice self-care

psychoJ
Feb 24, 2011

Smart and cool, handsome, wealthy and so sexy

homeless snail posted:

and also video games, and maybe anime too

just anime for me, thanks

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Please practice self-care
yeah its really important that you keep your switch charged up and have enough potato chips and coke to last the weekend, so you don't have to leave the house or stop playing mario

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
anyone who can drink a ton of soft drinks and not feel like death is worthy of respect to me

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

me, this weekend, the mario weekend

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Speaking of which I'mma duck out of the thread until I get my hands on Mario so you people getting to play it before then don't make me jealous, good evening thread and be good while I'm away :tipshat:

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

what kinda subhuman uses a ds4 to control a mario game

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Ciaphas posted:

don't controllershame

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Now you know how I don't like to use the sit-down gun, but this morning we just don't have time for mucking about.

Ciaphas posted:

homeless snail, apparently.

Can you not read?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Dogs are people

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Actually, Its A Dual Shock 3. can't believe how badly you guys owned yourself haha

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

homeless snail posted:

Actually, Its A Dual Shock 3. can't believe how badly you guys owned yourself haha

i will accept this shame if you can inform me how you can tell

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Now you know how I don't like to use the sit-down gun, but this morning we just don't have time for mucking about.

Lack of a light bar, for one.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

dual shock 4s have a big glowing triangle on the top, and also its a micro usb port and that's clearly a mini

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Ciaphas posted:

i will accept this shame if you can inform me how you can tell

No lightbar bump on the top.

edit: gently caress

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Mario is for little babies, I’m going to be the responsible adult in the room and play Wolf2nst2in

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

imagine i made a post here with an orc from Shadow of War being brutally Shamed, with caption "im the orc"

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

what kinda subhuman uses a ds3 to control a mario game

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Ciaphas posted:

what kinda subhuman uses a ds3

Coulda stopped there, the DS4 is better in every way anyway

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

The DS4 might be my favorite controller. It just feels so nice to hold.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I use a Dual Shock 4 on my PC to play... erm.... unspecified platforming games.

Like Super Meat Boy. Sure. SMB.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

The Colonel posted:

also i saw revelation a long time before playing this and it's killing me, that i just found out the weird cultist 26-year-old dude in this game, was turned into heather's boy classmate in the movie

Maybe SH3 isn't as good as 2, plotwise, but Heather is a really good protagonist.

And yeah, turning loving Vincent into a love interest is completely insane.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Kit Harington in that movie is such a loving disaster and I'm glad he found success on game of thrones because drat his performance would've been a career death knell for anyone else

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Remember how they changed harry into a girl for the first movie cause the director thought it'd make more sense for a mother to go after her daughter than for the father

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Today in cat news:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Then they added in Sean Bean's completely worthless scenes because someone didn't want a movie starring all women.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Lizard Wizard posted:

Today in cat news:

i saw the top half of this image as the page loaded and somehow thought the cat didn't have a breathing hole, and all that that implies

whew, i am a panicky motherfucker tonight

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Sakurazuka posted:

Then they added in Sean Bean's completely worthless scenes because someone didn't want a movie starring all women.
Wait so they changed Harry's character into a woman, and then decided they didn't have enough male characters in the movie so they just invented one like that? :psyduck:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

homeless snail posted:

me, this weekend, the mario weekend

me, every day, including kigurumi

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

I haven't turned on a console or the TV in several months now. Just can't get comfortable at home if I'm not at computer desk

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

upon reflection, i'm sort of horrified and shamed at the implications of that post

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Ciaphas posted:

upon reflection, i'm sort of horrified and shamed at the implications of that post

be the change you want to see in your life

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
I haven't watched a TV show in years and I'm not ashamed of that at all. TV is mostly trash now, and the few things I'd want to watch can be accessed online without having to put up with commercials.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Ciaphas posted:

I haven't turned on a console or the TV in several months now. Just can't get comfortable at home if I'm not at computer desk

I have a big tv and a soft couch but that couch is bad for my back so a computer chair is much better

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Lizard Wizard posted:

be the change you want to see in your life

that'd require losing about 100+ pounds which is a long and depressing conversation i don't want to go down tonite :v:

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

or more good console games and a better recliner, either or

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I don't even own a TV

• Locked thread